1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pastors Decry White Supremacy After El Paso Rampage

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Jerome, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No it's not. Jesus didn't decry the racism of the Jews. He extolled the law of God. And when there were notable bloody tragedies, He didn't decry the nationalism and idolatry of Pilate or call for better building codes legislation.

He said, "Unless YOU repent, you will likewise perish." And faithful Christian ministers will do the same.

What about the murder in your own heart, BB? (And spare us the sanctimonious, fake shock, of "How DARE you accuse me, blah, blah, blah.) There is murder in the hearts of all.

Christ would remind you of that and have you confess it as a response to these shootings, and He would condemn the self-righteousness and superiority you're feeling right now because you don't think you're a racist and a murderer like some others.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    51% of Mass Shooters in 2019 Were Black: Only 29% Were White

3. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Leave it to you to take what I perceive as an insult, then turn it to a kudo for yourself, & wonder of all wonders......somebody buys in. Let me assure you that most who spend any time here, do not buy in. You only show up when you think you can really spin against the right. I remember once when you actually said that you could support dems, you just don’t support the platform. A priceless new height to your ability to spin. It’s called delusional.

• Agree Agree x 2