1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pedophiles Unite

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by mandym, Sep 2, 2011.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do You Like Fishin'!

I hope so, because your statement has opened up a "can of worms!"

Have a try at him. I've been unable to break through his self-righteous shell.

2. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

Only to condemn yourself.

3. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Your Words are Nothing but...

....Ichabod to those whom you disparage, admonish and put down! :flower:

4. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

Like I said you condemn yourself.

5. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Funny...

....but Romans 8:1 contradicts you! Because, "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."

And that totally describes me, thanks to His grace and the gift of salvation through His Son! :praying:

Get a grip FAL...you seem to be falling apart at the seams :laugh:

6. Alive in Christ

Alive in Christ New Member

Ha ha!

This thread is one of the quickest "trainwrecks" I have ever seen here on the venerable old B.B. :laugh:

7. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

I can only tell you what scripture says. if you judge you will be judged the same way so you pronounced judgment. I suggest that you get a grip on that as you think you will stand but scripture says you will fall.
    Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness.

8. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

A pedophile s*xually violates a helpless child against the will of the child. If that's not rape, I don't know what is.

As far as Joseph and Mary, she was willing to marry him according the will of God and was not violated against her will. In no way is it the same thing as pedophilia.

9. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Man, You've Got Big Trouble, Coming your way....

Again I say (according to Scripture: "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."

And if I am in truth to be judged according to how I Judged, dude, you've got some huge, really big problems waiting on down the road for you. :tonofbricks:

I cannot condemn myself, nor can I no longer be condemned, because I am firmly in the hand of Jesus, who sits at the right hand of God.

You can be there too, but, you have to stop blasting everyone else who posts on this board and believes differently from you.

One last thought on your life long goal to judge others can be found in Matthew 7:1-5 - the following is paraphrased to make it read much like it was written today to you, "It's a natural human impulse to judge and criticize others FAL, to note how they don't measure up to your standards in one way or another. But the Bible is clear about the role of judgment in your live: You should focus your judging eyes on yourselve and your own ample faults, rather than obsessing on the flaws of other people."

You are loved brother, BUT, in truth, you rub so many people the wrong way, which makes liking you just a little difficult at times. :tear: Until you can wrap you heart and mind around this truth that others may just be right too, you will live under the pronouncement of Ichabod over your every word, deed and act, BECAUSE with your harsh, close minded judgment comes the truth that the "glory of God has truly departed!" :tear:

It won't keep you from getting to heaven with those you continually put down, but, it will make you live, as miserable as you heart until you repent and learn to agree to disagree with others. In other words, FAL needs to learn how to play nice with others!

Shalom,

Pastor Paul :type:

10. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It might be too late for that.

People need to learn to use the Ignore function. If no one saw his posts and no one responded to FAL, eventually he would wither and go away.

11. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Woe Unto to You FAL.....

That takes some guts to proclaim that Joseph, the legal father of Jesus, was a pedophile!

You may not believe me about this Ichabod thing, but only someone from whom the glory of God has departed can make that bold of a statement! I don't want to be around you when lightening strikes, or the eart begins to shake! :laugh:

Yes siree! You've got some nerve, calling Jospeh a "pedophile!" :tear: And you have the audacity to judge me and others according to your dysfunctional understanding of the Scriptures!

Woe is difinitely you FAL. The Woe is still set to come, so don't say I didn't tell you so. :tonofbricks:

12. billwald

billwald New Member

>As far as Joseph and Mary, she was willing to marry him according the will of God and was not violated against her will. In no way is it the same thing as pedophilia.

Joseph and Mary were old enough to legally consent. 12 and 13 years old?

13. targus

targus New Member

In that age and culture - yes.

BTW - Scripture tells us that Mary did in deed give her consent.

I'm surprised that you would feel the need to question that.

14. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You Are Right!

Prayerfully, I will start to ignore him as of this moment. That is great advice, and I appreciate you reminding me of the obvious :thumbs: