Percy Ray a ray for God

Discussion in 'Books & Publications Forum' started by Phillip smith, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Phillip smith New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is my first post on this forum, and I would like to introduce myself. My name is Phillip Smith. I live in North Carolina and proudly proclaim Jesus as Lord .For about a year now I have been looking for a copy of the book on brother Rays life. I have been in touch with mrs. Ann Pirkle and she has informed me that she is trying to get this book printed again, but unable to find a publisher that will produce it to her quality in hardback. I am checking to see if there is anyone out there that may have a copy that I can read. I will gladly purchase the book if anyone has a copy they would sell, or if someone would trust me to return it to them after reading it then I would be most greatful as I simply want to read this book about this great man of God.
    In His Service
    Phillip Smith

2. Deacon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I guess you've already checked Amazon

...it's yours for a mere $1250
    Tell us a bit about the man.

Rob

3. Phillip smith New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The pastor at my church is who told me about him. The copy of the book that he has was loaned out and never returned so I began searching. As you have pointed out the prices of this book can be extremely high. The good news is I haven’t found a copy that has sold for those prices. The way that he was explained to me is he was the closest example of a modern day Elijah of any man that my pastor knows about. Upon hearing that I wanted to read this book. There are probably a great many people that can tell you much more about him than I can, and hopefully some of them will respond. There are sermons that can be found and listened to online for anyone that is interested. He was a great man of God and witnessed whole town revivals through the preaching of Gods word.

Acts 4:10-12
    Phillip Smith