1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Political prisoners-

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Wingman68, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    “Today is my 3 month anniversary being locked up. Not allowed to work out. My body feels as if it’s aged so much. Can hardly move. Walking has become very difficult. I sleep on a piece of steel welded to a wall with a thin mattress. I now have major lower back issues and shoulder pain from the “bed”.

I’ve gotten maybe 10hrs outside all together since being here. I get to go outside maybe 3 times a month. The food here is all soy based. So its weakening our bodies. Hardly any protein. Mostly processed foods and some kind of gelatin dog food looking stuff. No privacy allowed when shitting allowed. You have to be in view of everyone. Each cell has a shelf. You are not allowed to use it. Nothing can be placed on it. Lights go out at 11:45 pm and back on @ 4am for “breakfast”. Luckily the showers are only one person allowed at a time.

Every cell has a Small window that has been sand blasted so you can never see outside. Breaking any rules can result In losing ability to talk to family or a trip the hole for a few weeks where you are stripped naked a left in a bright freezing room. I have anxiety bad now. Panic attacks so bad I black out. There are actual white supremacist gang members here who hate the fact the media call proud boys white supremacist. They tested me on what it means to be one of them a I failed miserably. Good. I have a mixed baby so that automatically keeps me away from that gang life! I live amongst actual racial supremacist groups and they all say Im too nice and nothing like the media makes me out to be.

The black guys in here say if I’m any kind of representative for the PB’s then they like us and wanna be in our group. Its funny all these bad people shunned by society have taken the time to see me for me and the media won’t even try. I tend to stay to myself alone in my cell. Reading the bible and other Christian books. The plus side to this God was able to get ahold of me in this place. In the end I just pray people see the truth. I had nothing to do with that day. I never planned what happened. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Joe Biggs political prisoner aka inmate 202100002744

B94673D7-CBCB-4E27-8A89-10C47E20568A.jpeg

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Political payback

3. Baptist Believer

Baptist Believer Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    When you attack the government and try to overturn a Constitutional election, there are costs. The fact that you want sympathy and “political prisoner” status for someone who attacked police officers, damaged our Capitol, interrupted our Congress, and attempted to terrorize and intimidate our elected officials tells me a lot about both of you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    You have no idea If that man had done any of that. Dems in big cities have literally been letting violent felons out of jail with no bond required.

It is shameful

peace to you

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Silverhair

Silverhair Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I should not step into this as I am not an american but if someone did the same in Ottawa as they did in Washington Ya I would lock them up. If they are willing to go to the length they did then I don't think you could trust them to show up for trial. That being said, if they are being held under those conditions then that is inhumane. I would expect better of your federal government

6. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  7. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I’d expect them to go to trial and if guilty I’d expect him to be executed.

8. Guvnuh

Guvnuh Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The New America.

It’ll get worse.

Share the Gospel while ye can do it freely.

9. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's funny that none of them have been charged with anything remotely resembling your ramblings.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What was he charged with?

11. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's the hypocrisy that is interesting.

One group of hypocrits believe he should be released because the Left did not punish leftists for doing the same all year (insisting those involved in the riots should have been punished).

The other group of hypocrites want these idiots jailed but said nothing when idiots that supported their cause were not prosecuted.

Is the guy a political prisoner? No. He is, perhaps, a terrorist and he is certainly an enemy of the nation. Should he be released? No, of course not. He is a criminal.

That said, the rioters should face the same thing.

12. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
    He deserves due process. There is nothing hypocritical about that. Who has ever been held for months in solitary confinement for trespassing?

Bring the charges, let the judge set bail, have a trial. That’s how it’s suppose to work.

peace to you

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I saw a pic of him with a tee shirt proclaiming he is a communist

14. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And what’s he being charged with?

15. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I’d like to see it. I saw where he wore one that said something about throwing commies out of a chopper. The guy is Purple Heart, multiple tours, PTSD, seriously doubt he’s commie.

Joe Biggs Wiki [Infowars], Age, Height, Wife, Family, Net Worth, Biography
    The ‘training to throw commies out of choppers’ t-shirt referenced here.

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. OnlyaSinner

OnlyaSinner Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'd be cautious about taking that prisoner's word as absolute truth, though it may be true as he sees it. The refusal of bail is a bit puzzling. That's usually the case for multiple homicides for for fraudulent billionaires with offshore mansions. How many arrestees from the Jan. 6 riot are being held without bail?

17. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
    As far as I know, he is being held indefinitely on trespassing charges.

Beyond that, neither he, nor his attorney knows what charges they are looking to bring.

peace to you

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
    I haven’t said I believe anything he says. I said he deserves due process.

peace to you

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why don’t you look that up & let us know. It’s a lot from what I’ve heard. There are no letters from prisoners coming out of DC, they get punished further if they try to talk to anyone. This letter came out of a Florida jail.

20. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Where have you been???

We have had a lot of suspected terrorists (to include US citizens) held for years without being charged.

Things like betraying ones nation and terrorism sometimes go without "due process" - but my actual point was the hypocrisy on both sides.

Where were all of you when Republicans were calling for arrests of those rioters? Where are the Democrats who ignored them?