1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Poll: Americans Don't Really Like the Job Obama's Doing

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Gallup found that President Obama is heading into his fourth State of the Union address Tuesday night with an overall job approval rating of around 50 percent. But in eight of the nine specific areas measured, more Americans disapprove than approve of the job he's doing.

In only one category -- national defense -- did Obama's approval rating (53 percent) exceed his disapproval rating (44 percent).

The Gallup poll shows that Obama's lowest approval rating is 31 percent, for his handling of the federal budget deficit. Only 39 percent approve of the way he's handling the economy. And the economy is expected to be a main topic of discussion Tuesday night.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/poll-americans-dont-really-job-obamas-doing

2. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ask Him...

...if he really cares?

He doesn't care; will never care; in fact, he is pushing through the things that most Americans find reprehensible, and it doesn't cause him to loose a nights sleep or the family to miss a well planned, costly [taxpayer paid] vacation! :tonofbricks:

3. Oldtimer

Oldtimer New Member

The only thing he cared about was the 1.3% of voters who gave him 4 more years to "fundamentally transform" without restraint of having to run for another term. Public approval rating, after the election, means nothing, as it won't hinder him, unless the Democrats lose the Senate in 2014.

Why should he care?

Why should I care what my neighbor thinks, if I have everything I want and it's guaranteed for the rest of my life? (Income, Secret Service Protection, perks of the presidency, etc.)