1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Posting requirements

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by Walls, Feb 16, 2004.

1. Walls

Walls New Member

This is a forum for:

Baptists Only. Only Baptists may post a topic or even respond. There are many other areas on the BaptistBoard for non-baptists to post to your heart's content.
    Topics should be only those that "don't fit" in any of the specific Forums. IF they can be moved to a more fitting place, they will be!
    Civility will be the norm, not "attack". Focus on the issue not the individual.
    Debate is encouraged! This is not just touchy-feely fellowship, but a place where every facet of an argument should be held aloft for all to see, understand, and respond to.
    No "hit-and-run" posts (spam) by folks not interested in sticking around and discussing the issues raised will be allowed.

Why is it that some members don't seem to have to follow these rules? Moderators included!

2. donnA

donnA Active Member

I don't know walls, why do you tall us. I see you doing the samethings you accuse others of doing.

3. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Walls;

I suggest you PM the moderators you have questions about and talk to them directly instead of airing this in an open forum.

Thanks,
    §ue

4. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Another thing moderators do; we close threads. :rolleyes: