Question about probabilities and the conditions of life

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by xdisciplex, Jul 15, 2006.

1. UTEOTW New Member

Edit to add: SInce you have been shown not to read well, there is a post at the bottom of the last page, too.

Let's repeat again what you need to address.

Though I would settle for you telling us how the paleosols and weather pyrite were able to stay reduced on the surface if they were in an oxidizing environment.

2. BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    In answer to this point UTEOTW innexplicably says "still running???"

How desperate on his part to admit that he views a summary of HIS OWN failed arguments as ME running!!

3. BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Please provide the LAST time you gave us a substantative rescue attempt at your 52 card blunder - other than simply repeating your failed argument AND NOT addressing the devastating points made AFTER you first launched that failed initiative?

UTEOTW responds with" Vaccuous factless posts, dead silence and running away.

Try doing the same for your debunked Patterson initiative. - Even your running away from Talk Origins ON YOUR OWN initiative!!

UTEOTW responds with more running away - "dead" silence

Try doinig the same for you debunked "ALL wrong means nothing fundamentally wrong" blunder.

Try doing that with your "proteinLESS cell" myths.

Try doing that with "Romans 1" invisible attributes of God CLEARLY SEEN EVEN by PAGAN UNBLIEVERS in the THINGS that have been made where YOU SAY you have not seen that to be true EVEN ONCE!!!

But then again that is ANOTHER blunder of yours as you at first claim to accept Romans 1 and tHEN can't bring yourself do anything but reject it on this board!!

In other words - trying being intellectually honest for a few minutes.

And of course - the UIEOTW resopnse to such appeals to honesty is -- dead silence!!

Now here is the question -- If UTEOTW can not be trusted to deal honestly with the facts in these EASY examples - how much LESS on more speculative topics!!

In Christ,

Bob

4. BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian

Hmmm - you mean AFTER YOU came out and said you assumed that a claim to basement rock is a claim to the oldest rock on the planet -- you now want to bash me for accurately stating the truth about the exhibit in the Smithsonian??

Funny - I thought I ALREADY exposed your blunder in that regard ON THIS THREAD -- I just did not do it TEN TIMES by contrast to all the other cases I keep bringint up on this thread..

Your latest run at that argument (as if it still have some life for you) shows a change in your approach to "facts". Do I see a glimmer of light shinning into that pit you have been digging for yourself on this thread?

5. UTEOTW New Member

This is very enlightlening.

You accuse me of running when I have made dozens and dozens of posts on those topics, shredding your arguments, exposing your lies, revealing your fallacies, revealing your plagiarism.

Meanwhile you give us an object lesson in runnung from your own chosen topics as you refuse to discuss the reptile genetics and banded iron that you brought up yourself.

It seems that in the case of the reptile genetics, you have indirectly admitted that you were fooled by your YE sourcewho lied to you and your lack of even basic knowledge of evolution prevented you from catching the falsehood before you eagerly posted it.

Yes, this is very entertaining to see you flee your own arguments, refusing to even attempt a half hearted defense, while you accuse me of doing the same on topics where I have put down thousands of words in reality often using peer reviewed references.

Why can't you argue facts instead of smoke and mirrors and lies and deceptions and fallacies?

I know!

It is because there are no facts to support YEism. Your refusal to get into fact based discussion underlines this better than I ever could.

6. BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    #1. As for the Probabilties aspect of this thread -- it was SHOWN in detail with Emile Borel's work and with the complexities of the genetic code that non-God evolution by chance -- "ABIOGENESIS" is impossible.

You then respond with your 52 card blunder and your attacks on Borel showing you have no understanding at all of even the basics of statistics.

Since then - you simply run away from your failed initiative there.

#2. The conditions of life -- as mentioned in this thread. There you "IMAGINE" a proteinless biosphere consisting of animals/creatures/living cells having NO PROTEIN!! This was shown to be "pure fantasy" on your part in an effort to IMAGINE stories in favor of abiogenesis without SHOWING That living CELLS really do contain no protein!!

And of course - we are not going to see you come back to that fantasy very often!!

7. BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Postst "Quoting yourself" not addressing the points raised and ANSWERING the problems that have so crushed, shredeed, devastated and debunked your failed ideas.

Why not ANSWER the points made instead of continually quoting yourself saying "I win I win".

Try ANSWERING instead of running from your failed arguments!

8. UTEOTW New Member

Just keep showing us how you cannot deal with facts.

Keep avoiding the reptile genetics and banded iron subjects.

Keep accusing me of avoiding topics on which I have posted dozens of times.

Keep showing us what real running looks like as you flee from your banded iron and reptile genetics assertions?

But answer us this. How does it feel to have been so badly fooled by lying YE sources twice in short succession?

9. BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    #1. As for the Probabilties aspect of this thread -- it was SHOWN in detail with Emile Borel's work and with the complexities of the genetic code that non-God evolution by chance -- "ABIOGENESIS" is impossible.

You then respond with your 52 card blunder and your attacks on Borel showing you have no understanding at all of even the basics of statistics.

#2. The conditions of life -- as mentioned in this thread. There you "IMAGINE" a proteinless biosphere consisting of animals/creatures/living cells having NO PROTEIN!! This was shown to be "pure fantasy" on your part in an effort to IMAGINE stories in favor of abiogenesis without SHOWING That living CELLS really do contain no protein!!

And of course - we are not going to see you come back to that fantasy very often!!

When UTEOTW runs away from these core topics for this thread - he does a little revisionism saying that HIS RUNNING from this is -- my fault!!

10. BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Please provide the LAST time you gave us a substantative rescue attempt at your 52 card blunder - other than simply repeating your failed argument AND NOT addressing the devastating points made AFTER you first launched that failed initiative?

Try doing the same for your debunked Patterson initiative. - Even your running away from Talk Origins ON YOUR OWN initiative!!

Try doinig the same for you debunked "ALL wrong means nothing fundamentally wrong" blunder.

Try doing that with "Romans 1" invisible attributes of God CLEARLY SEEN EVEN by PAGAN UNBLIEVERS in the THINGS that have been made where YOU SAY you have not seen that to be true EVEN ONCE!!!

But then again that is ANOTHER blunder of yours as you at first claim to accept Romans 1 and tHEN can't bring yourself do anything but reject it on this board!!

And of course - the UIEOTW resopnse to such appeals to honesty is -- dead silence!!

Now here is the question -- If UTEOTW can not be trusted to deal honestly with the facts in these EASY examples - how much LESS on more speculative topics!!

11. UTEOTW New Member

Oh, Bob.

I have already destoyed your arguments on those other topics. I have shown where it is only through fallacies and other smoke and mirrors that you make any arguments.

In addition, we both have already said all there is to say on those topics. THey have been run to the ground.

But the banded iron and reptile genetics still have much life as there are many unanswered questions left. To stick with the other topics would be to keep repeating ourselves.

But you still have not come to the plate with your detailed responses on band iron and on reptile genetics. There is much left to be said.

And each time you flee from the subjects of your own choosing, you are showing more and more how YE has no bais in fact and how you have no ability to argue outside of the comfort of your ficticious script.

Please keep avoiding the subject. You just keep making my points for me.

12. UTEOTW New Member

Come on Bob, give us that banded iron discourse you have been saving back. Don't forget to address all of the issues raised, especially the parts about reduced materials with evidence of spending long periods on the surface without oxidizing.

Or does your rumored discourse not exist?

Here is what you are avoiding and fleeing.

Again.

13. UTEOTW New Member

I'd really like to hear how you address the issue that oyu brought up, Bob.

It's funny. You refuse to support yourself a single time yet you accuse me of running on issues I have addressed dozens of times.

14. BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    oH GOODY - SHOW US WHERE you ANSWERED the points raised against your bogus arguments!

Nowhere?!!

Hmm -- how surprising.

I guess all we have now is you saying "I win, I win because I always quote myself as saying I win" --- again!

Actually - I wouldn't mind rehearsing all the unnansered points posted by me to you -- again!

Oh by the way - thanks for coming back on the banded iron thing after running away from everything else!!

15. BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian

16. BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian

When UTEOTW runs away from these core topics for this thread - he does a little revisionism saying that HIS RUNNING from this is -- my fault!!

17. UTEOTW New Member

Oh, Bob.

I have already answered your questions many, many times.

I have repeatedly pointed out your errors in fact and logic and honesty.

But now it is very entertaining to see how far you will go to avoid the subject that you brought up yourself. A subject that has not been run into the ground.

The other subjects, all has been said. YOu are thoroughly exposed.

But you hints about banded iron might, might, give you a chance to redeem yourself.

But instead you show that you have no ability to make a fact based argument even in a subject of your choosing. You prefer your fallacies.

Very enlightening. Please keep avoiding your subject as it continues to make my point beter than I ever could on my own.

And you are doing an equally well job on the reptile gnetics thread. Can you not just man up to the fact that you were fooled because you do not understand even the basics of evolution well enough to decide if an argument is valid or not. That applies to whoever pointer you tpwards banded iron as well. except taht it shows your lack of understanding of geology.

How can we trust you to accurately criticize subjects where you do not even know basic content?

18. BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian

When UTEOTW runs away from these core topics for this thread - he does a little revisionism while summarizing his own failures by saying "I am right, I am right because I always tell myself I am right".

How sad! Why not address the points of this thread - instead UTEOTW?

19. UTEOTW New Member

Why do you continue pressing arguments that are nothing more than strawmen?

It does nothing to make it look like you have real objectionswhen you have to create a weakened version of science to attack instead of what science actually says.

In the meantime, you are also revealing the weakness of your cause by steadfastly refusing to address the banded iron subject that you brought up yourself.

I can see why you avoid it, since there are no facts to support your case.

I suppose that you will never make your long ago promised argument.

It does not exist.

20. BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Why do I continue SUMMARIZING the KEY debate points for this thread TITLED "probabilities and the conditions of LIFE??

instead of vaccously saying (AS YOU DO time after time after time) "I am right because I always say I am right when talking to myself"???

Well -- for one thing - I don't have to pull your stunts to IGNORE the salient points of this topic because I am free to accept the TRUTH of probability science, the FACT of the unchallenged brilliance of Emile Borel and the FACT that all cells DO HAVE PROTEINS!

You on the other hand - have to "preach the doctrine abiogenesis" INSTEAD!

I simply enjoy pointing out that contrast!

-----------------

When UTEOTW runs away from these core topics for this thread - he does a little revisionism while summarizing his own failures by saying "I am right, I am right because I always tell myself I am right".

How sad! Why not address the points of this thread - instead UTEOTW?