1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Rain on the "Just" and "Unjust" ?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Inspector Javert, Jul 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

After the crap you sent me, you have no room to define whether someone else is a racist or not. When you idiots accuse me of "Inserting my DNA" into a post, and arguing for the same thing that Non Jewish people argue for (that there is a rapture, that Romans 9-11 IS about Israel, and that Israel does play a part in future prophecy) you are making an accusation that you do not make against ANY OTHER PERSON ON HERE OTHER THAN A JEW.

And I frankly could care less how many posts you report because its clear that that is your MO "Get rid of that pesky Jew". You wimps don't like debating with those who have the wit to stand up against your views-ESPECIALLY if it comes from a Jew- so you turn every debate into something personal, racist, and then threaten to call the police on virtually EVERY thread when you get called out for the punks you are. It is a consistent and disgusting pattern that is the characteristic of a lame coward. Now report that too, sissy.

2. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You're wrong there. I love to discuss it with those who know it best.

3. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wrong again:

As if your performance in this thread is any indication that you read them right.

4. Inspector Javert

Inspector Javert Active Member

Would someone who's signature is:
    Would to God the worst thing that could be said of me was that I had burned a heretic.
    qualify as one who understands love best?

5. Inspector Javert

Inspector Javert Active Member

Many a Calvinist Theologian both in the past and even today will state that God does not "love" the reprobate, and will do so in no uncertain terms. You should know that. I believe you do, actually, and are merely denying it.

6. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yea, and he goes into convulsions at the very thought that the 'Israel of God' in Gal 6:16 includes the Church.

Now you're flat out making things up, I've said no such thing on this thread. And it's sickening to see a full grown man whine such as you do, especially being a 'doctor' and all. It's so, well, un-doctorly.

I’ll reiterate, your post #139 is sheer JUDAIAZING HERESY.

And for the record, I have consistently stated here on the BB, to Gentile and Jew alike (I am no respecter of persons), my opinion that Dispensationalism represents a full 180 degree return to the very first heresy of the early Church which was JUDAIZERS:

http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?p=1879004#post1879004

http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?p=1711365#post1711365

http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?p=1992615#post1992615

Like I said, a screeching car alarm, “You’re persecuting me because I’m Jewish”. Has nothing to do with it. I’ve referred to dispies as ‘Christian Zionists’ and to you as a ‘double dose Zionist’, which you go into conniption over. I use the term ‘ZIONIST’ in the same sense as:

Christian Zionism: Dispensationalism And The Roots Of Sectarian Theology
    A History of Dispensational Approaches
    By Rev. Steven Sizer
    " R. C. Sproul concedes that dispensationalism is now ‘...a theological system that in all probability is the majority report among current American evangelicals.'..."

So get your panties out of a twist and stop falsely accusing me.

#166 kyredneck, Jul 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.