1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Reasons WHY Obama Will Not Intervene in Ukraine

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Mar 17, 2014.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Wow this is getting really spooky now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y

It's weird enough that the "pro freedom and democracy" folks are siding with neo nazis then along comes Crabby quoting a neocon that lied us into a war with Iraq!

I guess 50 or 60 years of fear and paranoia will create some strange bed fellows. :tonofbricks:

#41 poncho, Mar 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2014
  2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I researched this as it was happening. Turns out NATO, USAID and NED with the usual assortment of corporate funded NGOs were involved in instigating that dust up to.

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I started a thread called "Show Me The Proof". I'm personally inviting both you and RD2 over there so you can post all the evidence you have to back up your claims.

It's called "Show Me The Proof". http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?t=92615

So feel free to go right over there and "Show Me The Proof" you have.

#43 poncho, Mar 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2014
  4. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

The Soviet Union that Reagan brought down is on its way back, and Obama and the left in this country are happy now!

5. thisnumbersdisconnected

[​IMG]

6. Doubting Thomas

Doubting Thomas Active Member

Excellent post, my friend :applause:

7. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ala Dick Cheney, Karl Marx etc:laugh:

8. thisnumbersdisconnected

No accounting for taste among Marxists, I guess. :tonofbricks:

9. OldRegular

So poncho, tell me, are there any true patriots left in the country. I don't believe the radical leftists are, you don't believe the "neocons" or new conservatives are. Who does that leave?

10. Lewis

Lewis Active Member
    Site Supporter

Marxism is one possibility. Another is "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" proverb. They seem to detest the US so much that they will applaud anyone who opposes the US and the West in general. Even a thug such as Putin.

11. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I'd guess about three to five percent of the total population OR. But that's okay because that's the same percentage of patriots there were at the beginning of the first American revolution.

Have you read Mark Twain?

“In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.”

That fact is that both major parties have sold us out to the global banks and multinational corporations for whom they toil endlessly.

I know it's an old song of mine OR but that doesn't make it any less true.

Those who argue that one party or another would better serve the people have (no offense meant) rocks in their heads. Neither party serves the people anymore they serve the global elite who have no loyalty or empathy towards any nation on earth.

To believe otherwise is to ignore the mass of evidence that proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt to the detriment of one's own country and people.

12. FollowTheWay

FollowTheWay Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    We'ii increase your taxes to do that. Let our European allies shoulder the load for a change. We're busted.

13. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

No not so's you'd notice really. Not right at first anyway. What would happen is the government would go to the private international bankers at the Federal Reserve and say we need x amount of fiat currency you all create from nothing to loan to us at interest so we can send the Marines off on another nation building experiment in Ukraine.

And the private bankers will say okay fine sign here and initial there. They won't let on that we'll have to pay back the principle that was created from nothing plus interest in real wealth. The government will know of course but so far for a hundred years they've been able to keep the people in the dark about this.

That way it'll just water down the value of our money through inflation instead of the government having to actually come out and raise taxes to pay for another nation building experiment. Same effect as taxation in the long run but more secretive and subtle.

That's how we got into all this "war" debt in the first place. If the government had to raise taxes every time it wanted to go to war or start another nation building experiment in some far off land the people would say whoa buddy not so fast we aint' got that kind of money to spare.

It would definitely limit the amount of wars and interventions the people would be willing to let Washington get us into.

Thank goodness the private international bankers on Jekyll Island in 1913 foresaw the need for governments to hide taxation from the people they were supposedly serving in the form of currency devaluation before hand or we might have never gone to war when we weren't being directly threatened or started a nation building experiment.

Even the "chairman of the board" at the Federal Reserve Alan Greenspan called this an "insidious" form of taxation. Who would know better than he right?

#53 poncho, Mar 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2014
  14. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

That's where you make your biggest mistake. The people who really run this country and formulate it's policies don't give one whit or iota about this country and it's people.

They care about what they can grab for themselves by hook, crook or by the gun.

The people you're letting lead you around by the nose aren't true blue Americans at all. They're "internationalists" working to build a system of global governance of by and for the corporations. One has to look no further than their open and shameless hypocrisy when dealing with other nations.

They talk about the virtues of democracy and self determination but they never allow the people who fall under their umbrella to enjoy any of it.

It's always do as we say or else, sanctions, regime change, civil war and occupation.

And that my new found friend is not what America was ever supposed to be about.

Maybe that's why those posing as the United States government just got voted the #1 threat to world peace followed up at a distant second by Pakistan.

http://www.wingia.com/en/services/about_the_end_of_year_survey/global_results/7/33/

I would think for a guy who seems to pride himself on loving his country you'd actually start defending your country instead of the crooked internationalists using it for their own ill gotten gain.

Ever hear of Major General Smedley D. Butler?

This speech by two-time Congressional Medal of Honor recipient exposes war profits that benefit few at the expense of many. Throughout his distinguished career in the Marines, Smedley Darlington Butler demonstrated that true patriotism does not mean blind allegiance to government policies with which one does not agree. To Hell with war.

Listen to this patriot's speech then call him a marxist he was saying the same thing in 1935 that I am today. Has anything changed since then? Well, yeah the war profits got much bigger and the people got a lot dumber.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3_EXqJ8f-0

Or if you rather you can read it here . . . http://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html

#54 poncho, Mar 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2014
  15. OldRegular

Yeah! And Obama is the biggest buster of all, increasing the national debt by about 70%, increasing the number on food stamps by 20+ million, increasing the poverty rate substantially and making America look like a "wuss" among the nation of the world! A real winner that guy! But he can shoot hoops and shoot off his mouth!

16. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

He's doing a great job OR, America can't be merged into the global government structure completely until we're broke and hungry enough to allow the IMF to come over and be our savior.

Look what it took for France, Italy, Greece, Ukraine, Latvia so on and so forth.

What we saw there has to happen here or it's never going to work.

17. Doubting Thomas

Doubting Thomas Active Member

I am the furthest thing from a Marxist, but I guess to you anyone is a Marxist who dares critique the foreign policy decisions of the US Gov't.

BTW--one can still love his country without leaving his head in the sand and ignoring the realities of immoral interventions overseas and the erosions of our liberties here at home.

Totalitarianism comes in more than one flavor--fascism and communism are BOTH evil.

#57 Doubting Thomas, Mar 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2014
  18. OldRegular

I think everything is going just as Obama and Soros wanted. So considering that his presidency has been a success!

19. thisnumbersdisconnected

Oh, for the lovah ... what an ignorant statement!

The United States contributes nearly 18% of the IMF's yearly grant budget, nearly three times what any other nation contributes. With the United States "broke and hungry" the IMF ceases to exist.

If you're going to espouse ignorant conspiracy theories, at least try to make the plausible.

20. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Now, now TND, facts have no place in conspiracy theories.