1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Remember Greta Thunberg

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Salty, Jun 13, 2022.

1. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Au contraire, Honest Jon, lol

But your propaganda on that point is protected. The question was can a fraud ever be legitimized?

You were losing the debate then tried to make it look like you were taking the high road by silencing all dissent.

A very Leftist thing to do

2. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    What debate?

I think most here know that I am very conservative. Your ignorance does not change my view, it only proves your foolishness.

I'm only saying the girl accomplished a lot for her age and handicap. I'm not saying she is correct. I believe climates change (that is something that happens in this world). I'm not saying people are responsible for climate change or that we can stop it.

What you apparently do not understand is climates have a history of changing.

I started a thread so we can examine your definitions . . . and your integrity.

Democrat, liberal, leftist

3. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Maybe most that are left here might buy in to your self proclamation. There are many less conservatives here now than once were, & that is on you. It appears you are going hunting again. People usually respond when they are called ignorant & foolish, & throw in lack of integrity for good measure, but of course you know that, & let’s not forget who’s the moderator.
    The stealth moderator who can’t be tracked for their posts or even if they are here. It doesn’t pass the smell test, just like your self proclamation. But that’s just me. This place degrades in a hurry when you are involved. Congrats on your power & great achievements.

4. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Your lack of ability is not my problem. Most who have been here for a month or so are able to use the search features. And you are the one who put your integrity in question.

If I recall, you even posted that I was a Democrat or liberal because I decided not to vote (a very foolish...and ignorant...thing for you to post).

But hey, you have been a troll from day one.....and we all know trolls troll. So nobody here is surprised.

Perhaps the reason there are less conservatives here is RINOs like you drive them away by call them liberals, leftists, and Democrats.

5. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just like all leftists, deflect & blame someone else, & throw in name calling for good measure. I have witnessed your total lack of regard for member after member, dancing on the graves that you dug for them. At least you admit there are less conservatives around now, that is telling, is it not?

6. AustinC

AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wingy, the problem here is that you are so, so far right of center that you think everyone standing to the left of 1st base is a liberal lefty.

7. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't know what leftists do.

I do know that you have a history of making false accusations against members. With me you have made many false claims.

I don't assume you are lying, but the posts you make are far from honest. The reason is you make claims about what I believe, forum actions I have done, my politics, etc. without bothering you find out.

While you may not be intentionally lying, you do have a responsibility to find out the truth before posting. Your failure to do so is a character flaw. It has led you to gossip and make false accusations.

I encourage you to take the time with future posts to find out what I (or anybody else) believes before jumping in with unfounded statements.

8. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What a shameless piece of work you are, also a leftist trait. I personally know of a past member getting banned with this same game you’re running on me now. Just because you post an essay, your actions speak louder than your words. Resume builder, nothing more.

• Prayers Prayers x 1
  9. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Except there is absolutely no truth to your post.

That is a problem. You take sin far too lightly. You have no shame, no remorse, no conscience. You forfeit your integrity to slander me online. How little you must think of Christ.

You pretend this is a game where your sins do not matter. But it is in these types of situations where your true character (or lack thereof) is apparent.

You trample the cross, the blood Christ shed for you, so nonchalantly. Rather than fearing God you curse Him with your open sin, thinking because of anonymity it does not matter.

You are wrong. Our conduct matters, even if you are hidden by a username. It is important.

I will leave you with a Owen quote, something you really should take to heart - "be killing sin or sin will be killing you".

10. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Don't fall prey to his goading, which he does with the wink of the administration.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    It isn't goading. I am pointing out that a few of you make unfounded accusations against people. With me, you think I am an easy target because I am on staff. But I will call out your dishonesty.

12. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    About the election. You have turned any dispute on the board into a thought crime.

13. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    :Roflmao

Don't question Honest Jon!

14. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    About the Presidential election a couple of years ago? The one where I said there was too much fraudulent voting? Or about the next one, that I said nothing about?

I don't care if you believe the election ran fairly. I don't care if you think it didn't.

15. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    About whether Biden was inaugurated or installed.

16. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    No. You can question me. Just be honest about what you say.

My complaint is you and @Wingman68 are not. You invent things about people you don't like, and that is wrong.

This thread is proof.

17. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I said Biden is President. He is. I never said he should be or that he won the election fairly.

18. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, yes, yes, we know what you said. The dispute is the legitimacy of the matter.

19. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, it isn't. The Constitution still matters, and regardless of whether he should be President, he IS President.

Personally the whole system is messed up.

20. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You see how you bait things? The Constitution does matter, but to us that understand it, it means a very different thing about the entire present administration, and what our reponse to it should be than what you are forcing on this board by making our understanding a thought crime here.