1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Remember Greta Thunberg

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Salty, Jun 13, 2022.

1. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are wrong. The Constitution is very clear about installing a President. I am a Constitutionalist, so we will disagree (I am not progressive).

As far as "thought crimes", you are the one that condemns others for thinking differently than you - to the extent that you misrepresent the actual disagreements.

2. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    LOL. Mere installation is about provisional and occupational governments.

"Constitutionalist." :Roflmao

It's called an inauguration for a reason. An inauguration is an induction under good omens, in other words, votes cast in good faith. And you just admitted it was all fouled up.

Biden was installed, just as you said. But to be Constitutional, the votes had to be true.

To all: watch how JonC now tries to shut this valid reasoning down by appealing to his time in the military, and the supreme Christian virtue of submission to tyranny.

• Like Like x 1
  3. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    To clarify, by "Constitutional" I mean the US Constitution (a document you obviously have never read).

Which electors didn't vote? Which electors vote didn't count?

I am a Christian, so yea....my faith reflects my values. This is why I often point out how you and @Wingman68 post. You both make false accusations, unsubstantiated claims, and a fool of yourselves.

4. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Which electors were supposed to vote?

5. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
  6. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Correct, according to a true popular vote. Not a fraudulent one.

7. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    No. It should be according to the true popular vote. And the electors should have to vote for the candidate chosen by the people of the State.

But that is left to the States.

The only solution is to give elections over to the Federal Government. I just can't make myself support giving more control to the Federal Government.

8. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    When I was attending tea parties, the cops would stand around & chat us up. They always commented what a good gig it was for them, that we always left the area cleaner than when it started. Not so with the left. They trash everything, while telling themselves how righteous they are compared to everyone else. What a clown world joke they are. Here’s Greta. I hate to see what she’ll look like at forty, she already looks & screams like Sam Kinison. Maybe she’s transitioning. This crowd really left the world a better place, for pigs.

35476789-F6FC-40BC-95E0-2DD877893D39.jpeg

• Like Like x 2