Response to the Right Reverend H. Graham & His Followers

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Protestant, Mar 3, 2019.

1. OfLivingWaters Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Romans 3:

Righteousness through Faith

…22And this righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no dis-
    tinction, 23for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24and are justified freely by His grace through
    the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.…

And this:

Romans 5:11-

Death in Adam, Life in Christ

11Not only that, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now re-
    ceived reconciliation. 12Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, so also
    death was passed on to all men, because all sinned. 13For sin was in the world before the law was given; but sin
    is not taken into account when there is no law.…

Sin........ it is ONLY Christ in whom NO SIN is and Mary was conceived as every other person was on
    earth(through natural conception) she could not be the Immaculate Conception because of how this erroneous
    Pope defined it and caused confusion . However,that does not mean she could not be in a CORRECT defini-
    tion, which is upheld by the foundation (Christ).

1 Corinthians 3:9-11

Christ Our Foundation

9For we are God’s fellow workers; you are God’s field, God’s building. 10By the grace God has given me, I
    laid a foundation as an expert builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one must be careful how he
    builds. 11For no one can lay a foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.…

This Pope tried to lay his own foundation. What he defined in the manner he defined it, can not be supported
    by the foundation Paul laid (Jesus Christ).

Now let's go back to Genesis 3:15

15And I will put enmity between you( satan) and the woman ( THIS IS MARY), and between your seed (satan's
    knowledge)and her seed (HER SEED IS CHRIST ). He will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.”

So what is the ENMITY, obviously it is the Holy Spirit. If she conceived like NO OTHER woman on the planet
    ever did , and the Holy Spirit is well ......HOLY, that would be the Power of God who overshadowed her, then
    she was Holy sanctified by Christ whom she calls "God her Savior" that means- at the moment of her sanctifica-
    tion is when she herself was BORN Again of Christ's Spirit whom her Spirit rejoiced in. Christ being God could
    not be put into a sullied vessel. So before the clean , spotless Conception of Christ,at her yes, she was purified
    as He is pure. Every birth has a CONCEPTION. Even when we are born again we have to conceive the SEED
    the Living Word with our hearts. She not only did that ,she then conceived through a clean spotless means (
    which is what Immaculate means) the LIVING WORD OF GOD in her flesh.

So since she is the ONLY WOMAN to have had this happen to her the title of Immaculate Conception for her is
    a befitting one.

See no bias, or need to go through life with the GRUDGE. Simply apply what is true SCRIPTURE ALONE and
    find all the correct answers to the tests. Now it is clear that her Immaculate Conception is through Christ not her
    parents or in her parents, but in Christ's Spirit. The Immaculate Conception and Incarnation are not two separate
    events at two separate points in time . But rather, are united in one singular point in time and that is at her Yes
    to the Annunciation. That is when the ENMITY came between her and satan as God's words in Genesis 3:15
    said would happen. She would have to be Holy Sanctified in order to raise the Christ child . Once she received
    the Holy Seed , she would abide.

1 John 3:5-7

Children of God

…5But you know that Christ appeared to take away sins, and in Him there is no sin. 6No one who remains in
    Him keeps on sinning. ( AT MARYS YES SHE NO LONGER SINS NOR COULD SHE, this in one CLEAN
    swoop crushes the head of Calvinist doctrines which say she did. )No one who continues to sin has seen Him or
    known Him( She obvious seen him and knew him so it is clear she is Immaculate and Spiritually Virginal to the
    end of her mortal life). 7Little children, let no one deceive you: The one who practices righteousness is righ-
    teous, just as Christ is righteous.…

I will address her Perpetual Virginity and what it TRULY means.

I will allow for whoever would like to debate this post first. But if you must , you will expend a lot of blood
    sweat and tears , it will stand unmoved because it is built upon Christ who strengthens me. Peace!

Next Perpetual Virginity.

2. HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not so much debate but observation, according to your logic then all who are born of the Spirit are of Immaculate Conception. I understand.

Yet we wrestle with our flesh which appears to have survived the rebirth. there are/were twins in the womb - and it is the new man born after the Spirit that cannot sin (present participle sin) or put upon it his stamp of approval according to the outer (not the old) man.

The flesh which delights in sin must be mortified, crucified. Jacob must (or should) become Israel after wrestling with the Angel of the LORD. But "sin lieth at the door".

3. Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Six Hour Warning
    This thread will be closed sometime after 10:15 PM Pacific.

4. OfLivingWaters Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    True you are wise.
    She is an example of what Paul said he works to present us as to Christ:
    2Corinthians 11:1-3
    Paul and the False Apostles
    1I hope you will bear with a little of my foolishness, but you are already doing that. 2I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy. For I promised you to one husband, to present you as a pure virgin to Christ. 3I am afraid, however, that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may be led astray from your simple and pure devotion to Christ.…

That is why the angel said to her what he did and Elizabeth what she did . The rest of us, we go through a process and that is okay. As Elect we end up as pure as she was made. Some of us get there faster than others, some ,you know .....take more time. The point is, we end up holy as our God is Holy. Our enemy is the angel (fallen) and you are right that is who our battle is against. And what Jacob's struggle represents to us. He the fallen one makes it difficult for us to go through life. This is symbolized by Jacob's hip being dislocated for a time. But soon we walk straight. Our anthem is ISRAEL! Which means May God prevail! Pray for me and I will pray for you brother. I will address what you stated about the Glorious mysteries in a thread. This too is a revelation concerning the snatching up of the end time Elect . Peace in Christ.

Oh! one more thing..... if anyone can fully understand the sword which pierced her heart they will not dare say she did not run her race and WIN! She gained the VICTOR'S Crown.

5. HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hebrews 4
    14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
    15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
    16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Yes, to the fellowship of prayer...

6. HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    She suffered the scorn of the religious pharisees - what did they mean by their accusation?
    John 8:41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

7. Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    This thread is closed.