1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Romney: "Trumps words breaking my heart!"

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Jun 13, 2016.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://www.aol.com/article/2016/06/...dl32|sec1_lnk3&pLid=1280289909_htmlws-main-bb

Dear Mitt,

I know you are a "Never Trump" man! I know you wanted someone, ANYONE else to be the GOP candidate! However, we don't live in a perfect world! After all, there was your run for the Oval Office in 2012, and you were far from the ideal candidate for Christians like myself! Nevertheless, I held my nose and voted for you, a Mormon. A wealthy aristocrat! A one-percenter that didn't connect to the blue-collar workers of America! And I voted for you not because you were the savior of America, but a better choice than the man you lost the race to. Obama!

So you would think you would quit with the sour grapes. Grow up. And get on board the only train that has the chance to keep Hillary out of office.

Sign me,

A Disappointed Republican

2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Don't ya just love it when a loser, like Romney, decides he has the answers? :Rolleyes

#2 carpro, Jun 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
  3. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Rush may well be right, the right leadership has decided to take a loss this time around and hope for better days in four years. it is sounding more and more like it with all the boo hooing from the rep. leaders.

If this is the case they might should wonder if they will have a party of voters left. I have to wonder if the majority of republicans will be to mad to stick around to vote their party next time around.

4. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He has demonstrated that he is a lover of ......
    thus to Mitt, I nominate him for the 2016:

[​IMG]