1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Shopping for Men's Jeans (Arrgghh!!)

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by InTheLight, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    As luck would have it I saw an article today that Madonna may have found a solution to your problem. You might want to look into her methods. ;)
    [​IMG]

2. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Did someone pray for me over this issue? Because you're not going to believe this.

I got a 30% off card from Kohl's. (Deacon is correct that Kohl's has play money and pricing.) I went in there to try on jeans.

Lee regular, straight, straight leg--Too baggy in the butt and thighs. $44.00

Levi 505 regular, straight, straight leg, stretch--Just a bit baggy in the butt and thighs. I didn't see any Levi's 505's that weren't stretch. $59.50, buy one, get another for 50% off. So $44.63 per pair if buying two pair. However, 30% off does not apply to Levi's.

Urban Pipeline regular, straight, straight leg--they fit nicely. $44.00, buy one, get another one for 50% off. So $33.00 a pair when buying two pair. Take 30% off of that price and you get to $23.10 per pair. Now we're getting somewhere. Didn't have the colors I liked in my size. Will buy online.

Went over to the clearance rack. Saw some jeans. Was looking at jeans and came to the end of the rack. Started to walk around to the other side of the rack when a pair of jeans fell off the hangers and fell on the floor directly in front of me. Hmmm...I'm thinking, I guess I'm supposed to see these pants. I pick them up. I see they are my size. They are Levi's 505 regular, straight, straight leg, NOT stretch. They are dark grey in color (acceptable--they don't look like jeans.)They are 50% off, or $29.75. I try them on. They fit pretty, pretty good. I buy them.

Did anyone pray for me? Because these jeans literally fell off the rack at my feet.

Levis-505-011719.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well ITL , fell right at your feet... Well my wife's Mother prayed for everything and said God hears even the most as we would feel are insignificant prayers, he's in the little things too... You know what scripture says?... I'm bending it a little to fit your case... Brother Glen:)

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

7:8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

#23 tyndale1946, Jan 17, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
  4. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Are you seriously admitting that you asked everyone but God about this problem, or that God doesn’t answer your prayers? Sounds pretty typical…of me.:Smile