1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Should the liberal left schedule time on a therapist couch?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Aug 22, 2017.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Liberal Intolerance Gone Wild: Cuomo, de Blasio, Ailes

From Hillary Clinton, to Maxine Waters, to Chuck Schumer, to CNN prime time anchors (i.e., Blitzer, Tapper and Cooper), to Hollywood, to John McCain, to the nations media elite, to Al Sharpton and athletes like Colin Kaepernick ... ever since Obama anti-cop agenda (born through his jumping to conclusions on the Ferguson shooting), politics and political correctness policies which led to his rants and public attacks against the law enforcement personnel around our nation, do you think that it is time for the government to offer the alt-left liberals of this nation, free psychological counseling and therapy?

Do you believe the left has gone crazy when it comes to anything Trump?
    and that it is time to either get on the couch, or move on!

2. Adonia

Adonia Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    They are too far gone for help. When individual liberty is seen as a problem, abortion is considered health care and two people of the same sex getting married is seen as part of the natural order of things, common sense reasoning has gone out the window they have truly gone off the deep end. At this point only Almighty God can initiate change and our prayers for them is the only viable alternative.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Obamacare would pay for that only if it involved so-called gender change. If I had a dollar for every gender there is, I would have two dollars.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    No the world hasn't gone crazy, just some "crazy" people. President Trump has been
    appointed by God to lead this country back to where it should be. All of the attacks
    against him since he announced his candidacy are straight out of hell itself, and all
    those acting on behalf of their real father (the devil) are known as human responsible
    agency. I say that to refute the occasional misguided teaching that the principalities
    and powers of darkness has "blinded" sinner's so they don't know they're doing and
    to have mercy on them. I've actually heard only two sermons on this during my entire
    44 years as a believer.

Some Christian's actually believe unsaved people cannot be held accountable, but to
    pray for them.

The anti-Trumper's know what they're doing. They are without excuse (Romans 1:18-32)

Like my former psychology professor (an Orthodox Jew) told me one time: "People
    don't have mental problems. They have behavioral problems. Nothing that a swift
    kick in the pants and a few days in jail wouldn't cure."

• Winner Winner x 3
  5. JohnDeereFan

JohnDeereFan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Given that ESPN just removed an announcer from a ball game because his name is Robert Lee, and they were afraid that would trigger the mentally retarded on the Left (redundant, I know), I don't think they're crazy. Just monumentally stupid.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. AwesomeMachine

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    If we unveil the true motivations, things make more sense. The owners of news-media channels and journalists in general are willing to lose money in the quest to defeat Trump.

But it's not that they hate Trump. They're afraid of him. He has more followers on social media than the cable-news channels have combined viewers! Trump has proved that the news media is inert. The public ignored the news broadcasts and voted for Trump.

During one recent week, CNN had lower ratings than Scooby Doo reruns on Nickelodeon. But if the news outlets lose this battle with Trump, they lose their credibility forever. So, it's not so much Trump or his political ideology as it is his vicious way of dealing with the press, and shutting it down.

I don't tune in to MSNBC or CNN any longer, because the content is not entertaining. It's stressful to watch adults abandon their dignity in ever more alarming ways. I'm embarrassed for them . The lack of self-respect among journalists prompted Jon Stewart--a dyed-in-the-wool liberal--to comment on the liberal news media's heartbreak over it's break-up with Trump:

"Take up a hobby. I recommend journalism."

Many journalists have lost the faith of the public, because of insincerity. But most of the mainstream press is petrified at the thought of any politician slapping them around like a rag doll, and the public consequently ignoring the press. To compensate for lost viewers, the new-media outlets have concentrated the vitriol aimed at the President in hopes it will have a greater effect on the opinions of what few viewers remain

But make no mistake. This is not a battle over ideology. It's a battle over power! Keep praying for God's mercy. The battle is never won in this world.

#6 AwesomeMachine, Aug 22, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, no, I am pretty sure they hate Trump.......yep they do they hate Trump and that is their primary motivation. They hate him because he is doing everything they did not want. Stoping illegal immigration (they could care less about illegal immigrants) Pushing the gay and transgender community out of the military, etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. liafailrock

liafailrock Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I like your professor. We need more professors like that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. liafailrock

liafailrock Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Well, they certainly gone crazy. But a couch won't help them because the therapists probably agree and probably act like they do. They need to repent.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Adonia

Adonia Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Will Rep. Barbara Lee be kicked out of the Congress? What about "Lee" jeans, should they now be outlawed? This is completely juvenile.

11. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    It isn't the Lee surname. It's the combination of "Robert" and "Lee".

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think that at its very core, there is now a meeting between the Kingdom of darkness and of the Light going on now, a struggle for the soul of this nation, and the people in the dark had a free ride last 8 years, and they love the darkness more than the light!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. JohnDeereFan

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Democrats and progressives are generally pretty retarded. It was only a matter of time.

I guess, next, they'll be telling us to pour Brawndo on our plants.

14. JohnDeereFan

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thank you, Captain Obvious. He was making a joke.

15. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I agree :Thumbsup
    I'm not so sure about this part. Where we should be is obedient to God. I think God uses churches for this, not worldly leaders. God may use President Trump (I'm sure God will for His purposes, just as He used President Obama). But I seriously doubt President Trump will be the catalyst for national repentance.

• Like Like x 1
  16. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not to mention that you can't tell them apart from their pictures--which one is which????

Also, the Democrats need to rename the Mason-Dixon line....

17. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Well then, I guess my Pastor's a racist. His first name is Robert.
    My boss is a racist too. His last name is Lee.

18. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    As I once worked for her family company before her election to Congress, I didn't see the joke.
    Sorry.:(