1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Should Welfare be a Life Style?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Now I remember whey I put the ponch on ignore - he doesent answer questions

2. thisnumbersdisconnected

Questions mess up his mojo.

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

No, that's not true. You put me on ignore because I won't follow your script and talk about everything but the real problem. Evidently Salty ole chum you'd rather pin the blame on American citizens rather than the parasites at the top.

Why is that I wonder? It's obvious that we have a parasitical elite class that is sucking this country dry and causing the poverty and suffering you like to talk about. But you always want to blame the little guy for his poverty and suffering instead of those causing it.

Personally I believe you're just afraid of admitting what the real problem is because you might run the risk of having an irreversible paradigm shift if you did.

#23 poncho, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
  4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

The only question you're ever concerned with asking is "how can we blame 'the other side' for this?"

Like we haven't seen that question asked gazillion times already. :rolleyes:

Just want you to know I'm still praying for you everyday TND. It must be extremely hard for you to keep acting semi human like you have been lately but don't give up!

#24 poncho, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014