1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

"Six Thousand Years with Ken Ham"

Discussion in 'Creation vs. Evolution' started by church mouse guy, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And again, anytime you are givben links to experts who do back up my claims against yours, you then just disregard and start up coming back to me about being lying, or ignorant etc!

2. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You never do your own homework. Regarding your links: I have told you before, many times they contradict what you assert, or they do not address anything you claim. They are crutches for you to rely on. You need to buttress your usually baseless claims with actual texts that prove your allegations. It shows your laziness among other things.

But return to the subject of the OP.

3. Deacon

Deacon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Therer sure was a lot happening in geology and biology and physics and astronomy and archeology ... that all seemed to fit together to confuse scientists into thinking the earth isn’t 6000 years old. :Alien

Rob

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The scriptures would be indicating the Flood, a younger earth, creationis, not Theistic Evolution, as that is found only when we read evolution back into it!

• Agree Agree x 1