So who dropped the ball on the master plan?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Don, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I mean, come on: we were scheduled to start Obamacare on 1 Oct; but when it starts, you can't use the websites to get signed up. Businesses are still scrambling to figure things out. Individuals are still in the dark about what they're supposed to do, or what their benefits truly are.

Months ago, you had Sebelius talking about how things weren't where they were supposed to be, and things weren't ready.

Last minute, you had the president admitting that there were going to be additional taxes.

It almost sounds like someone was actually planning on Obama to NOT be implemented. So what happened? Who didn't follow the game plan?

2. InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't think it was a matter of someone not following the game plan. I think it was yet another example of the liberal's penchant for having good intentions colliding with actually having something work as advertised.

As to the technical glitches, despite having a couple of years to work this out they must have procrastinated. I don't think it is a case of servers being overloaded. More likely there are software problems or problems with the various government departments computer systems talking to each other.