1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taking Giuliani’s Insane, Un-American Press Conference Seriously

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by KenH, Nov 21, 2020.

1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You should have as much as you hate Trump.

2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Please explain, if you can. I don't understand the connection. Also, there are several minor parties who want to know where this giant pile of money is because they aren't getting it.

3. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Please, brother, do not lie about me. Christians cannot hate other people. You should know that. Thus, you are calling me unsaved. Please reconsider your comment.

1 John 4:20 If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen. (ESV)

4. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    OK, you love Biden’s policies.

• Like Like x 1
  5. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I’m just following the money based upon your statements. Wall Street and Biden have already said that the stock market will go up with more massive federal spending when Biden takes over. You might make a killing on Wall Street. Oh, and please don’t say that as a Christian that you think killing is wrong.

• Like Like x 1
  6. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You don’t give Biden a pass for nothing, do you?

7. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If you agree with Biden, you are a Communist.

8. Alan Gross

Alan Gross Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist

“Releasing the Kraken”
    Spells the Demise
    of the Democrat Party

“Without an iota of hyperbole, what the Democrats just did was totally expose their most brazen election theft ever. They didn’t even try to cover it up. They left evidence everywhere. There’s never been such an ambitious scheme to steal a landslide victory from the opponent—NEVER! And they don’t seem to care that Team Trump has got them all dead to rights. They’re completely clueless about how the strength of the evidence and amount of damning proof will indict many. When the hard evidence is seen by the American people, they will demand the Democrat Party be shut down. Really, did the Democrats do this transparent steal ON PURPOSE?!?!”

— Intelligence Analyst & U.S. Military Officer

During an interview on Friday with Howie Carr on Newsmax, Sidney Powell made the following statements:

** There are many smoking guns and we are going to need federal protection for many people

** 3 million dead people voted

** A lot of the evidence of fraud is coming out next week. We have more evidence coming in every day. It only gets worse and worse.

** The fraud was very widespread, very deliberate and very well funded.

** Everybody and their pet rock is trying to stop me from exposing it.

** I think the fraud went much further than just President Trump. I think they did it to John James and others.

** We have data out of California in 2016 that Hillary Clinton did it to Bernie Sanders there.

** We have a number of smoking guns and we may have to get witness protection for them.

** We have a lot of evidence, it’s beyond impressive and absolutely terrifying.

** These are federal court lawsuits. They’re paramount to any future life of our republic.

** We’ve got evidence of people being paid. We got check stubs from people being paid.

Submitted by benb

• Informative Informative x 1