1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Terror: Do Obama and Clinton REALLY get it?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Apparently got you too as you asked a question that had nothing to do with my beautiful numbers.

2. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    How many blacks have the KKK hanged since 9-11, as many as died just in that one event?

Who/what are these so called white terrorists? Are they those who think "black lives matter" is a sham from the liberal left?

And has ANY reputable christian leader/church ever comdoned the killing of innocents, such as radical islam mandates that ALL gays/lesbians/basically all non Muslims need to die?

I really do not see this massive white movement goign aroung killing off non whites in a systematic fashion, why don't you point them out to us then?

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You want some of my beautiful numbers too?

Naah, the latter are just the racial prejudice d with not the good sense to see that their marginalization is one of the reasons BLM exists.

Your white terrorists are the ones shooting up movie theaters and schools And churches. You know who they are.

You looking for individuals or religions? Make up your mind.

Of course you don't. A lot of white people tend to ignore the radical white terrorists because they aren't Muslims.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

4. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Which shootings do you speak of? Charleston? I can't think of any other "mass shooting attacks" that could be considered ideologically based attacks.

Columbine was in 1999. It and Aurora in 2012 weren't ideological. Are you including the Atlanta Olympic bombing in 1996 or the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995?

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Attacks don't have to be ideological to be terrorism.

6. Squire Robertsson

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sorry to disappoint you. But to me to be the equivalent of what the jihadis (organized and unorganized) are committing, yes they do. Unless, you're speaking of let's say the Mafia terrorizing a neighborhood.

I'm not saying there haven't been killings by "radical whites" since 9/11 (actually the first World Trade Center bombing in 1993). But, they pale in comparison with the attacks carried out by jihadis in the same time period.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

The only reason people think they pale, is because of a concerted effort by many, warranted or not, to demonize Muslims.

And if you need an ideology, more and more of the radical white terrorists are being found to be ideologically connected by white supremacy and/or a hatred of the government. So in that regard about an ideology, perhaps you are correct. might as well call the radical white terrorists and their Fox News talking point manifestos an ideology.

#27 Zaac, Jun 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  8. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Don't just don't his answers are boring and you are only feeding his attempt to derail the thread.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Squire Robertsson

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Zaac, I'm speaking of the number of casualties when I use the word "pale". And no I'm not demonizing Muslims. Please note I used the designation "jihadis" to specify a what part of the Islamic world I am speaking of.

10. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

The number of casualties may be greater because of 9/11. But from a pure number of cases, we've had a whole lot more cases of radical white terrorism in this country.

If you're speaking jihad, you're speaking of them all as they are all supposed to be in jihad against anyone who is not a Muslim.

11. Squire Robertsson

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'll leave aside 9/11. But I will include Orlando, Barcelona, the Paris attacks and Brussels.

For me to take your charges seriously, you'll need to cite them. I live in Metro San Francisco. So, the cases you have in mind didn't get on the news radar here.

12. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I thought we were dealing with these United States of America? Muslims have been doing what they do outside the US for 6000 or so years.
    White Americans Are The Biggest Terror Threat In The United States
    Almost twice as many people have died in attacks by right-wing groups in America than have died in attacks by Muslim extremists.
    By Global Post | November 27, 2015

White Americans are the biggest terror threat in the United States, according to a study by the New America Foundation. The Washington-based research organization did a review of “terror” attacks on US soil since Sept. 11, 2001 and found that most of them were carried out by radical anti-government groups or white supremacists.

Homegrown Extremists Tied to Deadlier Toll Than Jihadists in U.S. Since 9/11

13. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Considering that the muzzlum religion began less than 14 centuries ago, that's a little hard to swallow.

Since crocodiles kill about 5000 people annually [http://www.animaldanger.com/most-dangerous-animals.php], which is very small compared to the 725,000 that mosquitoes kill [http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart...-humans-human-murderers-do-180951272/?no-ist], let's quit making biggg isssues when a croc kills somebody.

It's impact that makes the difference in perception. Far more people are killed in automobile collisions than in aircraft crashes. But the more violent the incident, the more killed in one event, the more media and government converge on it... the more people will run around lamenting "We got to DO something to see that never happens again!" forgetting the many more killed in other ways.

So go ahead and pet the crocodiles and invite them to your home-- just condemn those bloodthirsty mosquitoes to an everlasting pool of Raid™.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Squire Robertsson

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    The NY Times article is dated June 24, 2015. So, it leaves out Orlando. Again according to the NYT the count is 48 non-jihadi v 26 jihadi.

15. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That's a really dumb stance to take. The facts tell an entirely different story.

16. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

So almost 2:1 as there have been more non-jihadi occurrences since 2015 also.

17. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

The facts tell the story that radical white domestic terrorists strike the US far more than do Muslims.

18. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No they don't . Your source is a left wing government funded propaganda source that totally ignores left wing attacks in it's data. Real unbiased.:Rolleyes

• Like Like x 1
  19. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yep. And they're all for it.

20. Lewis

Lewis Active Member
    Site Supporter

From the cited article, "Counting terrorism cases is a subjective enterprise, relying on shifting definitions and judgment calls."

So for example, they are counting the two Columbine shooters as right-wing extremists? Those boys had no particular ideology other than maybe violent video games.