1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Texas Covid-19 Summit

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Aaron, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Now this is an interesting thing. When their attackers are evil men, you think lifting a finger to defend them is disobedient, but when God sends a pestilence, you think it's all on us to keep others alive. Just pointing out your hypocrisy.

Anyway, you're full of baloney.

2. 1689Dave

1689Dave Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do you stop driving because one person is killed in a car wreck?

3. 1689Dave

Faith:
    Baptist
    The dogs eat from the children's table. All happens for the sake of the Church, even the health of the reprobate.

4. 1689Dave

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks for ignoring me....if you see this.

5. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Even your hypocrisy. :Thumbsup

Besides, the jab doesn't protect anyone, LOL.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. 1689Dave

Faith:
    Baptist
    Moaning and hurling insults cannot prove me wrong. It only shows what you are made of.

7. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Would you go on the road if half the people who did were killed?

• Like Like x 1
  8. 1689Dave

Faith:
    Baptist
    Probably if all the people were killed, claiming the 91st Psalm.

9. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    :Roflmao:Roflmao:Roflmao You are so full of [it].

10. 1689Dave

Faith:
    Baptist
    Your insults only smear you, not me.

11. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Reading many of the replies, in this thread specifically, just reinforces my decision to put a certain party on "IGNORE"!!
    In a few past threads I have looked at the "ignored" content to try to understand the reply to it, but now I can almost sense the comments and do not check anymore, as it is bad for my temper level and my BP!
    I really feel sorrow for him, and pray that the HS will help me be more patient & understanding, & show him the blatant hypocrisy in his attitude! :Frown

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dr. Ray Page

So when we look at post vaccine antibodies, there's a decay, Dr. Fauci has admitted this himself just in recent days, that we are seeing decay in the antibody levels [and] in the immunity levels, and for patients that are immunosuppressed, in our cancer patients and dialysis patients and post transplant patients, they're the worst with this. And so when it's modeled, we can see a very predictable fall off on the antibody rate, but more so clinically, we are seeing people fully vaccinated that are getting breakthroughs, hospitalizations, and death.

So let me just talk a little bit about safety, and it's been covered very well with the previous two speakers, but you know, we hear everywhere from everybody: Vaccines are safe and effective, safe and effective, safe, effective, safe and effective—

—until they're not, because it's not entirely true.

So, granted, with my cancer patients that I have, they all have adverse events. So when you have cancer, a lot of bad things happen. You can have blood clots and all kinds of stuff. And all kinds of bad things can happen and it can be related to your therapy also. So sometimes it's kind of hard to determine a causal relationship on the impact of vaccines and if the serious adverse events in cancer patients was related to the vaccine, which was related to the cancer, are those related to the therapy?

Sometimes those things are hard to sort out. But as a cancer doctor, there's sometimes things that should give you pause, that make you step back and think, Wow! Is this really right?

And that's clotting, particularly clotting in unusual locations. You know, people most commonly get clots in their legs and then it travels to their lungs, but we start seeing blood clots that are in the splenic artery, in the hepatic artery, in the ovarian artery, and ... clotting in the cerebral veins and those kinds of things. It's like, well, this isn't normal. This is not what you normally see, and that should give you pause.

The other thing about bleeding also, when people are getting the vaccines and all sudden the platelets just disappear because they have an immune reaction going on that destroys their platelets.

And as mentioned earlier, you got to think about menstrual bleeding. You know, postmenopausal menstrual bleeding that occurs after a vaccination. You have to think about these unusual neurological events, TIAs, strokes, Bell's Palsies, exacerbation of neuropathy, cardiovascular events, strokes, heart attacks, aneurisms.

I asked Dr. McCullough about this. You know, I've seen a couple of patients that had stable abdominal aortic aneurysms fo years, and I've been seeing them on routine scans following their cancer, and then all sudden they get their booster and their abdominal aortic aneurysm has exploded to eight and a half centimeters. And now I'm sending them for emergency surgery. And it's like, I'm not sure if there's a causal relationship there, but it's something I've never seen before. And we know that the spike proteins cause vascular injury and inflammation, to where I think you can potentially get these kinds of things going on.

I've also seen arterial dissections in unusual places, and unusual locations, which I've just never seen before, which raises the question also. We've talked about enlarging lymph nodes that occur, and we wonder about the possibility of cancer accelerations, you know, I've seen a couple of patients with cancers that are kind of immunologically regulated that have kind of exploded. Now it's hard to tell whether that's related to the vaccine, or if it's just, you know, timing and it just happened. These things should give you pause.

You've seen the red box chart already, but I just want you to realize, you know, on your vaccine card, there's a communication for you to report to the CDC if you have experienced a serious adverse event.

But does anybody have a problem with these numbers? You know, I can tell you, conducting clinical trials with cancer research drugs that are experimental, if you saw these kinds of reports that were 1/1000 of this, even 1/10,000th of this, the studies with those experimental drugs will be shut down. That'd be put on hold and stopped.

What are we doing?

We're expanding it into children.

One of the other numbers there: 25,000 people with permanent disability. So you talk about acute effects, and maybe you can get over [those], but when you have vaccine events that are causing permanent disability, that's a problem.

And this will show to you also—do you have a problem with these slides?

And so the second slide, on the bottom there, is that the proximity of death occurs within 48 hours within the majority of these people. And that's a serious problem. That directs more to a causal relationship with something bad going on when you're manufacturing spiked protein in your body.
    And does this give you any problem also? This is the European data data that shows over 1.1 million reported adverse effect cases with 29,000 deaths. So all these raise concerns.

As a hematologist and oncologist, we see clotting issues. And so we see clinical features that has vaccine induced immune thrombocytopenia, thrombosis, so your platelets drop, and you develop blood clots, so you bleed and clot at the same time. It's not a good situation. It can be deadly. And even though this is uncommon and rare, it is a diagnosis code ... and it's a blackbox warning for the j&j vaccine.

So these are serious incidents that occur. And even though it's not common, it's real and significant.

And so along those lines, as mentioned previously, there's numerous countries that are cutting back on the use of their vaccinations. And so most recently, Germany and France just suspended the Moderna vaccination for people under 30 because of myocarditis issues and those kind of things. So we have other countries that are that are taking pause and cutting back and trying to find the best way to to use this vaccination.

...[Y]et in the United States, we're expanding it into our children. So go figure.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dr. Ray Page (cont.)

So the question whether this can cause cancer or not, Dr. Cole, as a pathologist has seen a lot of signals in his practice looking at the pathologic features. We know that viruses can cause cancer, you know, the epstein barr, herpes virus, HPV, human papilloma virus and we even have some vaccines that can potentially mitigate some of that, but there's potential laboratory signals that are suggesting that there's interactions with the spike proteins with certain cancer genes, which has the possibility to cause or accelerate cancer.

Now, I haven't seen that clinically yet. And I haven't seen a lot of clinical data with that yet. But I think we need to really keep our eyes open as something that can be a concern there because we know that the mRNA, gene therapy and the vector vaccines, if you're perpetually given them booster after booster after booster, you're creating a chronic inflammatory state, and we know that chronic inflammatory states can trigger cells to transform into cancer. So I'm not a real fan of perpetual boosters, because I think it puts you at a higher risk of cancer.

Now, is there any data to support or refute this at this point in time? No, the time will tell. But I can tell you one fact. And that is when that vaccine is in the body. It's irreversible, and you've crossed the Rubicon.

And as Dr. Cole discussed, you know, Spike protein causes morbidity and mortality. And as we know, this is a genetically engineered data function protein that damages cells, and whether it's by natural infection or vaccination, normal tissues get damaged. So particularly after achieving natural immunity, why would we want to repeatedly expose our bodies to more spike protein with additional doses or booster vaccines?

...[W]hen you get a natural infection, you get a small bolus of the virus, and the virus itself is your antigen presenting cell. And when your body sees that, it sees it and develops antibodies against the whole enchilada, and so you get robust antibody response against that. And it's small and it can be taken care of by having the natural infection as opposed to the vaccination which is given as a bolus that that creates high burden to where it goes to your cells and it tells your cells to be the antigen presenting cell. So now instead of having the virus be the antigen presenting cell, it's your normal cells that are the antigen presenting cells making those spike proteins and then you develop immune responses that go against your normal tissue, therefore causing disease and morbidity and clots and all the things that we see.

And and we know that those proteins are hanging around in the body for at least 15 months. So boosters after naturally acquired immunity: persons [with naturally acquired] immunity against COVID-19 [are] at greater risk of having harm with vaccination. So the risk of hospitalization is greater. Vaccinated persons who recover from the infection really get negligible or no benefit and even possible harms from this, and there's at least six studies that support these statements.

So there's a study that came out that basically shows and we've seen this clinically, the COVID case cases are not decreasing, even though higher populations of people are being vaccinated. And so the conclusion of this study was is that the sole reliance on vaccination as a primary strategy to mitigate COVID-19 and its adverse consequences needs to be re examined, and they recommend that other pharmacologic and nonpharmacologic interventions need to be put in place.

So that leads us to early treatment of the COVID-19. And so, so in general, if you develop COVID like symptoms, it's too late at that time and it's entirely ineffective to go get a vaccination at that time ... And in fact, I'll argue that that vaccine actually makes things worse, because you're getting the infection from the virus and then you're putting a bolus of Spike protein from the injection on top of that. So you're really doing people harm, and people are doing harm if they think that they're sick and they're taking a vaccination.

So as far as early treatment, you need to make a treatment plan with your doctor in advance. Okay, and if your doctor does not do COVID early treatment then get them to get you to a referral to somebody that does and if you don't have anybody in your community that can do that, in short, very well, but there's there's websites that you can get, you know, web based doctors that can get you the therapy that you need.

Dr. Vladimir Zelenko, who was the pioneer doing the original multiagent treatment for COVID patients in New York when this first came about. I thought he had a very interesting statement. He said the two strongest variables in your ability to survive COVID are the country where you live ... and who your doctor is.

So in that context, and this was mentioned earlier, I think by Dr. Ardis, and so this is graphical representation, what it says. What he said is that the cumulative confirmed COVID-19 deaths in the world, we're number one, we are the worst country in the world. You live in the most dangerous country in the world of getting COVID virus. So when you say the United States at the top there, I will tell you that that is a reflection of catastrophic policy problems with our healthcare leadership, and so that means we are doing something drastically wrong. And and so those guys . . . we know who they all are from the top to the bottom, and those agencies, all those three letter agencies that are involved with this and on those committees. They need to be terminated.

And the problem is those policies get translated into doctors that are blindly following these policies, oftentimes because they're employed by big companies that tell them what to do. But I can tell you also that the doctors are forced to do things that are that follow a protocol or a pathway that is not practicing real medicine or managing patients. So you got to find a doctor that will manage your COVID appropriately.

#33 Aaron, Dec 10, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  14. 1689Dave

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ignoring is a blessing from God. I'm glad we have that option.

15. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So, Dave, is this what you're after? To be considered a pest?

16. 1689Dave

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do you think I'm a pest?

17. kyredneck

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No. More times than not I actually appreciate your grasp of the scriptures.

My point is this: Is this what you want? To be increasingly ignored on the Baptistboard?

18. 1689Dave

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have a long list of people on ignore that grows almost every day. Why waste time after a few tries?

Anyone who places me on ignore is doing me a favor.

19. kyredneck

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    To each his own.

20. 1689Dave

Faith:
    Baptist
    I've been around the block too many times to sell the truth for friendship.