1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Big Lie Is That Cheney Is Still A Republican

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, May 10, 2021.

1. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I could say from what I can see about the guy that he is just another run-of-the-mill snip politician, but there again I don’t pay much attention to him. Does he put Christ first before his political agenda? Let’s put it this way I haven’t heard much good about him.

#61 Earth Wind and Fire, May 12, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2021
  2. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You don't know anything about him. You just gum bumping. Find out what you are talking about and get back to me.

#62 Reynolds, May 12, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2021
  3. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Are you sure they are not just CINO’s?

4. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I could care less and everything I’ve read does not point to a balanced Christian politician.... so since you brought him up as a paragon of Christian moral virtue, the burden of proof rests upon you. If not, I will assume you can’t.

5. Gold Dragon

Gold Dragon Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Another conservative Republican that is now the spawn of the devil for the heinous crime of disagreeing with the Dear Leader.

All sheep must reorient their worldview about her, edit/destroy all previous documents favourable to said spawn and redirect their next two minute hate towards her.

Who is the next current “friend” of the Dear Leader to receive this honourable treatment by the ministry of Truth. Stay on your toes faithful lest it be you.

6. Reynolds

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are a joke. You know nothing about the man. He was a SBC pastor for many years. Pastored an extremely conservative SBC church. Hosted a conservative Christian radio program. Was very active Ian's respected in GBC. I know him and he is a fine Christian man. Anyone who knows him will tell you that. You are nothing but a liberal, blinded, partisan hack.

7. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    see you folks on the left just make up stuff you wish to be true. Much like this post here. You apparently have not looked into the reasons for her ouster you only regurgitate cnn. It makes you look foolish you have no idea what you are talking about. Do your homework before you post your opinions.

8. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Im hopeful

peace to you

9. AustinC

AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Rev, all humanity is left of you. That doesn't mean they aren't conservatives, it just means they actually care about all humanity rather than just themselves.
    I read Cheney's speech to Congress before she had her position removed...she was spot on about Donald Trump...and she is a conservative. Ben Sasse is more conservative than many Republicans, yet he also sees how evil Donad Trump is and how Donald Trump has played Christians like Nero played the fiddle. At what point will you realize that Donald Trump expresses the spirit of antichrist?

10. Jerome

Jerome Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

That one, lied about church!

Ben Sasse in 2007:
    Source [Sasse was seeking post in Bush administration's Department of Health and Human Services]

A decade latter, now-Senator Ben Sasse contradicted that in book he wrote: Them: Why We Hate Each Other and How to Heal :

11. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    First, she’s wrong. Regardless she was removed because she was obsessed with Trump and failed to perform the duties of her leadership role. Trump is out of office. She needs to move on.

As far as Trump being the spirit of the anti christ that’s just mental instability. It’s a result of a hate obsession. You need some assistance to overcome your affliction. I pray you get it.

12. Gold Dragon

Gold Dragon Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian

Sidney's Powell's lawyers

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-c...g-the-republic-motion-to-dismiss-dominion.pdf

Newsmax Apology

Statement About Dr. Eric Coomer, Director of Product Strategy and Security at Dominion Voting Systems

Post-election lawsuits related to the 2020 United States presidential election - Wikipedia

#72 Gold Dragon, May 13, 2021
    Last edited: May 13, 2021
  13. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    LOL, you are dredging up material from 25 years ago when Ben Sasse went to California. Do you know what he did out there? He connected with Michael Horton to help produce The White Horse Inn.
    www.whitehorseinn.org

Check it out and be blessed in your walk with God.

You can find two interviews with Ben Sasse at the White Horse Inn. One from December 5, 2018 entitled, An Interview with Ben Sasse, and another from July 2, 2017 entitled, The Vanishing American Adult.

14. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Some might not like it though, as think it is reformed!

15. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes and he is a politician.... they are not born, they are excreted.

16. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Aren’t you sick of considering what others think? If they are going to reject something do to your labeling it reformed then they can go chase themselves is my thinking process.

but yes, there is a real honor/shame culture going on today. So how did Jesus deal with it, He just ignored it!!! Why do you heal people on the sabbath, why do you eat and drink with taxpayers and sinners, blah blah. Jesus refused the high moral ground. My advise is do the same... refuse the high moral ground.

17. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are holding a prejudice. Would you say that King David was excreted or perhaps Daniel, or Samuel or Deborah or Joseph?
    Being in government does not exclude Christians.

18. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I’ve never heard of him... probably merely a Georgia cracker , just like you. A real nobody.

And you don’t get to ID me based off of your politics which is is the real joke here. It’s lost its punch, it’s fading fast and its already a failure and you are going to find that out sooner or later so suck it up butter cup... there is a new sheriff in town and you loose...that’s right, you are a loser.

19. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes I would... take a good look at David. Daniel was not a politician... he was a servant as were the others. So can you give me examples of Christ’s playing politics so I can address my so called prejudice?

20. Reynolds

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You lie about politicians. Can't back it up. Then bump your gums. Call a well respected pastor Godless then keep piling lies on top. You then level a racist insult. That's fine coming from you.