1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Big Lie Is That Cheney Is Still A Republican

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, May 10, 2021.

1. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I just said that I don’t know the guy. If you can’t comprehend that then go seek professional help. And there are no lies. This guy has chosen a life of a political Lunda that, a politician, therefore making him open to criticism. But you can’t understand that either, right. I really do wonder what fills your head besides fear & hatred and political bs that you carry around and display on this board consistently. Well that’s you... you own it.

2. AustinC

AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    You ignored Samuel, Deborah and Joseph. I might also add Moses. Were all excreted?
    Daniel was indeed a politician as was Mordecai and Nehemiah.

Jesus is King. Read about what he will do when he returns. He will burn the earth and destroy/kill all the unredeemed just as God killed all the earth in the flood, other than Noah's family.

We all have prejudice. Yours happens to be a disdain for politicians so that you cannot conceive of a Christian being in politics.

3. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Jesus will be the Supreme Emperor on earth when He returns returns , and head of the government of earth!

4. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Absolutely none of these people were politicians in the modern sense of the word... and I’ve been dealing with these scum of the earth my entire life. It’s always what’s in it for me and or you gotta go through me to get it done so open your wallet, or like Chris Christie intentionally shutting down the George Washington Bridge to strong arm the local town to let him in on projects ... even to the point of them controlling local school boards ... that’s the type of scum I’m referring to. And if that’s your idea of being prejudiced then yea I am and gladly so.

BTW I sincerely hope Jesus burns every damn politician he can get his hands on and make it excessively painful in the process. They all need to reap the world wind!

5. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And thats how it should be... Christ as supreme ruler

6. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Go back to your orig statement that blanketed all politicians as "Godless." If you don't know J.H. you don't know all politicians and thus you bore false witness.

7. AustinC

AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Your grace is obvious...(read this with oozing sarcasm)

8. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And I’m just fine with that!
    I don’t dispense Grace... I dispense justice. It’s the Holy Ghost who provides the grace.:Wink