1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured The Christ of RCC is the Son of Lucifer

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Eliyahu, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Thinkingstuff

Thinkingstuff Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Doesn't Amy Grant sing a song based on this psalm? Also combining it with Jesus words which anyway not one word of that suggest the Bible Alone is as you say is
    huh? Imagine that you can't find a verse to support your doctrinal statement. Since this is the case you must have arrived at that conclusion from an extra biblical source.

Intersting turn of phrase. So you are admiting the bible came from the church as it was inspired to write it. At least you got that right.
    You still haven't found a verse to support that view. Not one thing you quote from scripture say exactly that.

Notice the one word that it is missing that the scripture does not say. I cannot find that word alone in that passage. Catholics agree you can't be saved by works without faith. But like James says faith without works is dead. And as I already showed you Catholics believe in salvation by grace through faith working in love.

That is why Catholics don't believe works of themselves saves but again where is that phrase "faith alone"? Its not there. Catholics also believe you must hold to faith in Jesus but didn't also just add to scripture? Ephesians 2 actually says
    So you didn't even quote the passage right and added your own stuff to it. Man you are tearing up the bible all over the place.

We don't. You just made that up.

Basically, what you are saying here is you can't prove your point so like people who believe in conspiracy theories you make up a false conspiracy that has no basis in truth.

2. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    can you show JUST in the Bible where mary gets all those attributes the RCC grants unto her?

Where Sacraments are even there, much less Grace found in them?

Where salvation is something we cannot even be certain of?

that paul said that one must have sacraments+Works+faith=salvation?

Where is ANY of that found in the Bible?

3. Thinkingstuff

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    So you can't deny that the Catholic Church holds to gospel truths so you change the subject? That's a typical tactic. One which is obvious and over used. Can't even stay on topic. I think you should stop with the vitriol and actually study the subject for yourself rather than rely on other people's bad information.

All over scriptures. Baptism? Luke 3:16; Matthew 3:13-17; Mark 1:9-11; Luke 3:21-22; John 1:29-33; Matthew 28:19-20; Mark 1:4-5; Acts 2:38; Acts 8:35-38; Acts 16:31-33; 1 Corinthians 12:13;Galatians 3:27; 1Peter 3:21.

Confirmation? John 16:13; Galatians 5:22; John 14:1-21; 2 Tim 3:16; Col 2:8; Eph 2:8-9; Gal 6:9-10; 1 Cor 6:11

Communion? 1 Cor 11:26; Luke 22:19-20; John 6:53-58; Matt 26:26-28; John 6:51; Luke 24:30; ...

Marriage? Gen 2:22-24; Prov 5:18-19; Prov 12:4; Prov 18:22; Matt 19:4-6; 1 Cor 7:1-16; Eph 5:22-23; Col 3:18-19; Hebrews 13:4-7; Mark 10:6-9;...

Reconciliation? John 20:21-23; Matt. 9:8; Matt. 9:6; Mark 2:10; Luke 5:24; John 20:22-23; Matt. 18:18; 2 Cor. 2:10; 2 Cor. 5:18; James 5:15-16; 1 John 1:9; ....

Anointing of the sick? Mark 6:13; James 5:14-15; Gal. 4:13-14; 2 Tim. 4:20;...

Holy Orders? Matt. 10:1,40; Matt. 16:19; 18:18; Luke 9:1; 10:19; Luke 10:16; Luke 22:29; John 16:14-15; John 17:18; 20:21; Acts 20:28; Eph. 2:20

What are you talking about? I am certain of my salvation save I remain in Christ. If I don't remain in Christ I can make a Shipwreck of my faith Like Peter says.

And you spout off showing your ignorance of catholic belief. Salvation is a gift It comes by Grace through faith working in love. Period. Your nonsense shows that you confuse the saving act with the sanctification process in Catholic thought. You are so stuck on your cheep grace faith that you ignore the sanctifying process of the Holy Spirit.

I can quote bible verses at you all day long and you will still hold to your extra biblical perspectives. But if you want to know about Salvation by Grace working in love check out Ephesians 2
    If you don't do what God newly created you to do (Good works) what good is the gift, grace, even saving you if you remain in your sin?

4. Eliyahu

Eliyahu Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

You don't know how to listen to the chanting in Latin.

Your post proves that. Otherwise you'd better buy a hearing-aid.

You don't know how to hear it in Latin, that's why you bring another written recital.

Watch it again here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7ioL4HMOY40

The chanting in the last part of the video clearly mentions the following:

Flammas Dius Lucifer Matutmus invenient
    Ille, inquam, Lucifer Qui nescit occasum.
    Christus Fillus Tuus Qui, regressus ab inferis,
    Humano generi serenus illuxit Et vivgt et regnet in saeculorum
    Saeculorum

This is not difficult to understand.

Your responses prove that it was quite right that I posted the video. Watch it again, just focus on the last portion after 3 min 30 senconds.

It will take just 30-60 seconds. Watch it several times.

Then you will confirm what I posted is true.

Roman Catholic is not Christian at all!

Roman Catholic is the religion invented by Satan to confront and prevent the Real Christianity!

#44 Eliyahu, Apr 16, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
  5. Eliyahu

Eliyahu Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Roman Catholic is a Key Corps of Babylonian Religion Army.

RCC is not Christian!

Babylon Religion is organized as following:

Corps of Babylonian Army
    1. Key Elite Corps – Roman Catholic (1.5 Billion)
    This is controlled directly by Pontifex Maximus whose throne was moved from Pergamo ( Revelation 2:13)
    2. The 2nd Corps – Greek Orthodox, Russian Orthodox, Ukrainian Orthodox, Bulgarian Orthodox- 600 Million
    3. The 3rd Corps – COE ( Church of England), Episcopal Church (USA) 100 Million
    4. The 4th Corps – Hinduism, Krishna Goddess Worship, 1 Corp of Poverty Drivers ( 700 Million)
    5. The 5th Corps – Buddhism, Lama Religion 2nd - Corp of Poverty Drivers (600 Million)
    Buddhism contains Nirvana which imitates Being Born Again, Resurrection after death.

6. The 6th Corps – Confucianism, Taoism, Ancestor Worship (1 Billion)
    7. The 7th Fighters Corp – Islam (1.3 Billion), Moon god Allah worship, Suicide Bombers – Kadija ( Catholic Widow) was the first wife of Mohamed, Fatima was the daughter of Mohamed connecting with Catholic.

6. Eliyahu

Eliyahu Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The same applies to your posts. You just bring another article which is different from what I posted. You are trying to object to Orange by bringing Apple. Just watch the video on my post, then you will find it!

My post is very simple to prove. None of you guys properly listened to the Chanting in Latin.

Listen to it first. then you will hear the following in the last portion of the chanting after 3:30

Flammas Dius Lucifer Matutmus invenient
    Ille, inquam, Lucifer Qui nescit occasum.
    Christus Fillus Tuus Qui, regressus ab inferis,
    Humano generi serenus illuxit Et vivgt et regnet in saeculorum
    Saeculorum

If you find the above was chanted, then the only thing left is how to interpret it.

The onhly difference may be Luchifer instead of Lucifer.

Could you not hear the above? Then you better buy a hearing-aid!

7. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Without catholism you would have many fat and stupid Baptist churches....come to think of it....you have that now. How many of these gathering places really follow the Great Commission for example or practice a non -judgemental form of Christianity....very few I'm afraid. So the RCC serves as competition. They do indeed follow through and feed the poor, the homeless and the destitute....generally much better than we Baptists do. They are also a bulkwork against practiced abortion's & euthanasia.

I have a theory...and that is when the RCC brgins to flounder then the Protestants and Baptists will also...so completion is a good thing.:godisgood:

8. Thomas Helwys

Thomas Helwys New Member

Frankly, I think you're off your rocker.

9. Walter

Walter Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You don't need to continue to insist that we listen to the video. We have. Thinkingstuff has explained the problem with what your video says is being chanted and what is actually being chanted. You ignore everything he has posted. He explained what the reference to lucifer is (reference to the paschal candle) and what it is not (calling on Satan). All the examples I gave you of the word lucifer (lower case in the latin chant) being used in ways other than references to Satan you chose to ignore
    I explained that this same chant is used in many churches at the Easter Vigil besides the Holy Catholic Church. It is not 'secretly' chanted differently in the Vatican because, according to you, they can get away with it there.
    You ignore everything that has been presented to you because of your hatred of Catholics. You start spewing how we aren't Christians and the tired old Babylonian Mystery Religion malarky.
    Again, nobody is buying into this nonsense you are espousing about the video. There are people using this thread to take shots at the Catholic Church but not to defend your objection to the chant. The people who posted this video on Youtube interpreted the latin being chanted wrongly, period. You refuse to believe it because you want to believe Catholics call upon Satan.

#49 Walter, Apr 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2013
  10. Matt Black

Matt Black Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Been at the wacky baccy much?

11. Bro. James

Bro. James Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It seems a little foggy, even stenchy, on Mars Hill lately-probably more than second hand cannabis fumes.
    The stench is from our self-righteousness. As usual, we fail to realize the extent of the depravity of mankind. Our depravity is particularly evident in our religion. Ninety nine point ninety nine percent of religion is man/woman made based on good works for salvation. These religions are counterfeit.

How long does one keep a counterfeit before it becomes genuine?

All of of our righteousness is as filthy rags. Now what?

Even so, come Lord Jesus.

Bro. James

12. Eliyahu

Eliyahu Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't care what you say, but the focus is that God calls the people from the Religion of Babylon ( Rev 18:4)

Some Born-Again believers are among RCC while there are many fake Christians even among the Baptists and Brethren.

But God is calling them to come out of the Babylonian Religion.

Jesus mentioned Pergamo as the place where the Throne of Satan is located ( Re 2:13). If you visit Pergamon Museum in Berli, you will realize why Jesus said that.

From Pergamo, Etruscan moved to Northern Italy, one of the descendants was Julius Caesar who became the Pontifex Maximus for the first time in Italy, then that title has become the center of the persecution of the Christians, then it passed down to the emperors, down to Gratian who handed over the title to Bishop of Rome, since then Bishop of Rome, the Pope became the center of persecution of Christians.

You have to see the forest of the whole Babylonian Religion!

If you don't realize it, you will do it at the Judgment Seat!

13. Eliyahu

Eliyahu Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Roman Catholic is simply a Fake Christian Religion, like fake money bills

1 millon Dollars of fake money bills can be worth a half million Dollar?

No, Anyone who hold it will be punished.

What they trust is the multitude of their followers. They rely on the number of human beings.

They don't believe in God, but in the human beings and in their gods.

14. Eliyahu

Eliyahu Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

You ignore what is posted here because you love the Idolatry and paganism,

I don't carew about the number of the people while you may trust in the number of human beings.

Your passion for the goddess worship and your love for Lucifer blinded you as well!

I proudly hate the paganism,Idolatry, goddess worship and therefore God loves me, which is the most important!

15. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So why are you telling us this...we are predominently Baptists. Should you not be charging headlong at the Catholics? The Catholics you see here know all the arguements because they were Baptist's at one time...so you can convince no one here. BTW...they believe in God...they have just mucked up thing with Mary.

16. Thinkingstuff

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I think Brother Eliyahu is showing troubling signs. Paranoia, conspiracy theories not based in reality, unable to converse reasonably. These are troubling signs and it seems you need prayer. So I will pray for you and ask that the Lord heal you and restore you.

One final note in my conversation with you. The Babylonian empire was destroyed over 2,000 years ago by the Persians. Their Empire and influence have long sinced vanished as was prophesied by Daniel.

"May the Lord make his face to shine upon you and heal you of your infirmities while he provides you with his grace and love to sustain you through out your days" - Amen.

17. Yeshua1

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do you deny then your RCC salvation doctrine itself? As it plainly teaches that water baptism washes away original sin, regenerates the infant into the kingdom of christ, and that by Co operating with God thru the Graces He offers to us thru the 7 sacraments, that one can be made clean enough, purged enough of sin in order to be able to have God declare them saved at the judgement...

the church denies that one EVER can know for absolute sense one is saved, for theperson may not fulfill the acts/deeds required, attain enough Sacramental gracing a srequired etc..

You do know that is NOT what paul and the other Apsotlres taught concering salvation, right?

And there are ONLY 2 ordinances referred to in the bible, and NEITHER have any kind of saving grace attached to them!

#57 Yeshua1, Apr 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2013
  18. Thinkingstuff

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    No.
    Did you not read those bible verses I presented to you? Did not Peter say "This baptism which now saves you"? Does not Paul say we made clean by the washing? So in line with scripture the RCC is right about baptism.
    Not just infants but adults too.
    The Graces and the Sacraments works for our sanctification. We are to be transformed into the image of Christ.

Not true. Just read scripture.

19. Yeshua1

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So please realise form the point of view of Evangelical chrsitians such as myself, the RCC viewpoints on baptism are wrong, on salvation wrong, as you would deny it being the Cross of chrsit being the source/basis of that, but instead that God dribbles and mediates out towards us by/in the sacraments!

Why is it do hard to accept the great news that God has fully and freely forgiven, justified forever all who call upon jesus, thru faith, and have etrnl life in his name, instead of obligation to this long proces that still has no assurance of being saved in the end?

20. Thinkingstuff

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I am not the source of that second quote. I just want people to know that.

The problem with your supposition is that not all evangelical Christians agree with you with regards to Baptism or even Salvation. Another problem with your supposition is that you wrongly asses that the "Cross of Christ" as you put it is not "the source/basis of that" ( I believe you mean salvation here). Finally you misapprehend the nature of both Salvation in which context it is being mentioned and the function of those sacraments. Salvation in scriptures in certain contexts refers to Justification. Other parts of scriptures when speaking of salvation is in the context of Sanctification. You often confuse contexts not only in scripture but also in Catholic teaching. Again, I am not the source of your second quote. I believe that you have quoted from yourself. I did not say what you put forth. To prove that on all three counts I have mentioned I will go straight to Catholic Teaching about it straight out of the Catechism. As to the Cross not being the source/basis of our salvation
    To refute your second point you don't understand the nature of the Sacraments.
    What are you talking about that I don't accept the good new about being forgiven and justified by Jesus? What nonsense is that? This is what the Catholic Church teaches.
    So certainly I accept the good news!

The "long process" you are referring to is my sanctification and no matter where I am at in the process at the beginning as a new born believer or as an old man with years of transforming my life into the image of Christ if I am found in him in faith short or long I will be saved. But since I am not yet at the end of my life I like Paul say
    To which I say AMEN!