1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Democrat's Plan to Steal the Election

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Benjamin, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Huckabee lays the plan out pretty well as I see it developing in the first 2 minutes of this clip:

You may have heard Hillary say that Biden should not concede and should fight with everything they have (lawyers) - which falls right in line with the Dems creating votes after the election as per "the plan".

I saw an example of special mail-in ballots come in after the 2018 AZ senate race which "just happened to be" overwhelmingly for Sinema. I was very suspicious then and believe our radical liberal Adrian Fontes, AZ Maricopa County Recorder will be up to no-good in this election and doing all he can to manipulate the vote here in AZ.

That said, on one hand I kind of expect a landslide for Trump but if there is even a question about the possibility of the majority of late mail-in votes dominating and turning around the count for the Left in the weeks after the election while they unleash their lawyers I also expect that this could turn into the ugliest political event in my lifetime.

I think the only reason the Left has been pushing for mail-in voting is so that they can have the opportunity to cheat. I'm seeing their plan as pretty obvious and really disturbing...

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Curious as to why, since there has not been anything approaching a landslide since George H.W. Bush won by almost 8% in 1988 and every election starting with 2000 has been extremely close and in doubt all the way to election day. If anything, the electorate has become more favorable over the past four years to the Democrats with more young people becoming eligible to vote, who tend to vote more Democratic, and older people dying, who tend to vote more Republican.

3. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The GOP does have the young people:

• Like Like x 1
  4. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    And the Democratic Party has old people. The point is about how many people in each group vote for one of the major parties.

5. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well you said above that "...If anything, the electorate has become more favorable over the past four years to the Democrats with more young people becoming eligible to vote, who tend to vote more Democratic, and older people dying, who tend to vote more Republican."

I just showed you that the GOP has the young people. It is the Dems who have a lot of old rich white people like Biden, Pelosi, Soros, etc. #WalkAwayFromTheHate #MAGA

6. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not true, but you have a great day, cmg. :)

7. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Getting our excuses ready early?

8. Van

Van Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I remember the 2000 election where Mr. Gore tried to steal the election. He would have succeeded had not the SCOTUS overruled the Dem leaning Florida State Supreme Court. And of course I remember the 1960 election where the Chicago Dems stole the election for JFK. Then of course in the post Civil War South, Black voters were suppressed by Dems to turn elections their way.

• Like Like x 1
  9. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ah, you forget all the young Black Republicans and young Jews like Laura Loomer. The GOP has some very talented young people that the Democrats just don't have. Biden has been accused of rape and Harris has admitted that she got her start by sleeping with a married man, Willie Brown. The Dems just don't have it this year.

10. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    So, in the Van universe, all Republican wins are legit and all Democratic wins are stolen. Is that about right? :Wink

11. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is unwise to draw broad, generalized conclusions based on anecdotes.

12. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So you can stop anytime you want. Harris said that she thought Biden was guilty of sex abuse and she got big government jobs based upon her sexual relationships with Willie Brown. You can see why the Dems have an unattractive ticket.

13. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    And you, my friend. :Thumbsup

14. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh, I edited my post to remind you of Biden's bad record on sex abuse of women and Harris's use of sex to rise to the top in California politics. Harris is about as likable as Hillary Clinton, former first lady of Arkansas. The Dems have a lot of old rich white people at the top--Sanders, Biden, the Clintons, Gore, Pelosi, Soros. Why would young people even be attracted to those scammers?

Also, only the GOP is pro-life. All other parties have pro-choice platforms, as you know. Many young people are turned off at this culture of death that kills some many unborn, especially a disproportional amount of blacks. I know that you yourself want big government to provide everyone with a vaccine and pay for the research, production, and distribution. And I assume that on other social issues that you agree mostly with the Democrats but consider yourself more conservative on fiscal issues but we see that you do not really agree with the mainstream GOP that says that you cannot have a healthy economy while ignoring the destruction that is done to people in the ditch by building a high wall around your luxury.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Van

Van Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Scripture says to tread others the way you want to be treated, Sir. Did I say all Republican wins are legit? Nope. Did I say all Democrat wins are stolen? Nope. So you misrepresented my view to disparage me. And change the subject from the accurate history I presented. Nuff said

16. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not true. The American Solidarity Party is pro-life, as is the Constitution Party, among minor parties I am familiar with. There may be others.

17. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    You would assume wrongly. I am very much conservative on social issues.

18. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I apologize. I thought you would take it more good naturedly than that. I meant no harm.

19. Van

Van Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks, I am often disparaged by folks who misrepresent me, and not for the purpose of providing a humorous take on my posts.
    Sorry if I over reacted.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Back to the subject please.

Is this is an example of how low will the Dems will go? A party that plans to cheat and then to follow by saying it is their opposition's excuse is doubly evil and especially unpatriotic to attempt an unfair vote. Everyone knows what the Dems are trying to do to our election with their mail-in votes and lawyers, it is disgustingly obvious, but if you want to look like a fool with crumbs all over his mouth denying he's been stealing cookies with them you go on ahead.

• Agree Agree x 3