1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Democrat's Plan to Steal the Election

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Benjamin, Sep 7, 2020.

1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    To the supporters of both major parties: No need for anyone in this country to act like a first grader when it comes to politics. You win some. You lose some. If anyone can’t accept that, then they should stay out of politics.

2. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If you freely accept being cheated then you are no longer know true freedom.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Considering the topic of this thread, and your answer, I deduce that you are comfortable with any or all cheating.
    Participating in politics should NOT mean an acceptance of cheating, as I have interpreted your statement.
    Please clarify further. Thanks!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    A major problem with many of the supporters of the current major political parties(the sooner they both go into the dustbin of history and are replaced by parties that want to actual solve problems the better) is that they can no longer accept losing. They can’t accept that they can lose unless they are cheated out of winning. To those folks:

upload_2020-9-7_19-3-24.gif

5. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ken, I know it is difficult for you to consider more than one premise at a time in your arguments, but to expect others to accept losing by means of cheating displays a seriously messed up set of values at its roots. You must consider others fools if you expect them to accept your position as the "grown-up" thing to do...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    upload_2020-9-7_20-57-21.gif

7. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Constitution Party--100,000 votes? What is American Solidarity? I don't intend to give the nuclear attack codes to some obscure politicians. The Libertarians have a pro-choice plank as well as a plank about all 72 genders being okay.

8. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Your comment before did not mention party size. It is disingenuous to bring it up after the fact. You are moving the goal posts, so to speak.

No, the Libertarian Party’s abortion plank is not pro-choice; it is no government involvement. My personal abortion plank is that the federal government should stay out of the abortion issue. Our country would be so much better off if conservatives and liberals would stop trying to bring the force of the federal government into every issue, especially cultural issues, and would abide by the intent and spirit of the U.S. Constitution and keep the federal government limited to the powers granted to it by that document, and let the individual states handle things.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
  10. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh, they don't believe in the death penalty but people want the death penalty for those who don't wear a rag on their faces.

11. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    So now you move from abortion to the death penalty. Man, you don’t stick to your original question long. Oh well, I guess you lose one point and you move on to another.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am not a member of that party. Don’t expect me to defend their platform, just like you should not expect me to defend the Republican platform
    or the Democratic platform. Besides, it doesn’t seem reasonable to expect any reasoning person to agree with everything in any political party’s platform. It is much better to deal with humans as individuals, not as a group.

13. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Constitution Party is so small that I forgot about them. The GOP is pro-life and we want a constitutional amendment to protect the unborn. I don't see how Libertarians are any different from Democrats.

14. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    upload_2020-9-8_8-3-2.gif

• Like Like x 1
  15. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You saw a Youtube video once.

16. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If Democrats have their way we will not have a victor in the presidential election on election night. It is obvious why this is part of their plan...

17. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Democrats are threatening chaos upon chaos. Along with attempting to stall the results of the election they understand that a percentage will bow down to the threats of escalating violence in order to keep to the peace, their support of "peaceful protests", division and defunding the police to create this threat amounts to terrorism.

18. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    With their lawyers after having stalled the results of the election part of the Democrats plan is to:

Challenge the electoral vote.

- By mailing out 10s of millions of unsolicited ballots in Democratic leaning states.

- Accompanied by various unscrupulous methods of harvesting ballots.

- Followed by a tidal wave of court actions, this is why they have over 600 lawyers prepared to file actions.

19. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Woo-wee! Tossing around that many accusations, you’d best slow down before you work yourself up a mighty big sweat.

upload_2020-9-9_19-17-30.gif

#39 KenH, Sep 9, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
  20. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There are countless good men & women who gave their full measure, or perhaps were so disabled they may have wished it had been their full measure, to preserve & protect our freedoms. I, for one, do not appreciate the trite nature of Ken’s discourse in this thread. The threats are real. Look what the Democrats are already doing to achieve their ‘win’. Killing the elderly. Killing our cities. They have been setting up the mail in ballot fraud for months. Here is the joke of a candidate they put forth campaigning in Michigan today. This is not even amusing. It’s frightening. The nuclear codes in his hands?