1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Dr. Oz Bait for Vaccines: Why Did He Do It?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Oct 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    ==The source of information is important. Any attempt to claim it is not is illogical.

==I did not "dismiss" the concerns. I simply said that the articles you posted only showed a possible connection, not a certain connection.

==I'm not going to take information from a "natural health" website as seriously as I am going to take information from a Mayo Clinic, Duke Medical Center, (etc).

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I'm trying to unite people. Shouldn't you be helping me? You could start by pointing out how the government, mass media and big pharma (and all the transnational corporations) have morphed into one huge scaremongering money grubbing machine. But maybe you haven't noticed? I can't imagine how you haven't but...

BTW, I don't worry about scared people but I am amazed that so many people in the land of the free home of brave are being scared into thinking only the government can take care of them. I never thought I would see the day when Americans would be frightened into compliance to every demand and restriction on their liberty a corporate fascist state such as what we have now could come up with.

But here we are . . . how are you helping the situation?

#42 poncho, Oct 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2009
  3. Nonsequitur

Nonsequitur New Member

Ahhh. But that is the problem/solution/debate. Some people do not want to be stuck with a needle that only seemingly protects them from a certain type of virus.

4. Nonsequitur

Nonsequitur New Member

Cool. Hunting? It is that season you know. Tell us about it when you get back.

5. Nonsequitur

Nonsequitur New Member

Gee, just like you, I would rather light a candle than curse the darkness.
    Right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.