1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured The Hidden Faith of the Founding Fathers.......

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by CalTech, Jun 27, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SavedByGrace

SavedByGrace Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    America was founded by the Puritan Pilgrim Fathers from here in England! Who were born-again Christians

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    You left out the Quakers of Pennsylvania and the Baptists of Rhode Island.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. CalTech

CalTech Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Greetings,

They did NOT establish the Constitution, Bill of Rights & the Declaration of Independence did they?
    Did I say anything about the Puritan's? NO......stay to the subject at hand.....by the way the "Puritan's" were a tyrannical group that killed a King, through the fleshly and unscriptural leading by Cromwell. Also let us not forget thier unholy and ungodly graceless handling of the Salem Witch trials. Another unscriptural handling of sinner's......so I am not a supporter of the "Puritan's". I've done much research on the matter through the years, and have wrote about it........

The Lord bless you and open your eyes to the truth, and I pray He helps you to see the delusion's you believe in.

4. CalTech

CalTech Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Greetings,

The Quaker's were not a group I would class with true born-again believer's....they had some very weird mystical belief's. And they also had nothing to do with the Masonic establishing of the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and the Declaration of Independence.

The Lord bless you.

5. Lodic

Lodic Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Disclaimer - I did not watch the "Hidden Faith" video. Having said that, I wanted to point out that David Barton, founder of "Wallbuilders", has a couple of excellent video series where he teaches about the faith of our founding fathers. They are "The American Heritage Series" and "Building on the American Heritage Series". Barton's website is filled with lots of interesting and educational material which prove the United States was indeed founded upon Christ. The website is WallBuilders And David Barton.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. CalTech

CalTech Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist

Greetings,

Yes, I know about Mr. David Barton, and I did some research on this man. Did you know he received a "Bacholor of Arts Degree in Religious Education" from the Apostate and Masonic influenced Oral Roberts University? Did you also know he was praised by the likes of the Masonic controlled 700 Club Pat Robertson, TBN networt another hyper-faith organization with Masonic ties, also he appeared on "Kenneth Copeland's "Believer's Voice of Victory" program, ALL "charismatic influenced organizations, ALL heretic's.

He also has ties with the Apostate Calvary Chapel organization, and he is very chummy with Glen Beck, who is a Latter Day Saint's Mormon believer, which was founded by Joseph Smith, who was a Mason. Also he is a supporter of the Ecumencial movement.

So should we trust a man, who is surrounded by such Masonic influenced ministries? I do not think so, the Lord's Word instructs us NOT to trust anyone who does NOT present or support the One True Doctrine as established by the Lord Jesus Christ and His Apostles!

David Barton does not stand for the truth, he is supporting the Masonic agenda's, he is also supporting the Masonic Protocol's, by NOT providing All the truth of what those men truly stood for. You can find all this info here:

David Barton (author) - Wikipedia

The Lord bless you.

#26 CalTech, Jun 28, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2022
  7. SavedByGrace

Faith:
    Baptist
    sure, but these are well after the "Pilgrim Fathers"

8. CalTech

CalTech Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist

Greetings,

I would suggest you watch the video's, so that you can know the truth. By not doing so only reveals to me that you do not truly care, but will promote the Apostate David Barton.
    Very sad.......

9. Lodic

Lodic Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    David Barton was a guest speaker many times at a church I used to attend in the Dallas area. I've met him several times, and have always been very positively impressed with him. Yes, I knew that Barton got his degree from ORU. No problem. I don't pronounce Barton guilty by association by his friendship with Glen Beck. So what if they are friends? I listen to Glen Beck on the radio pretty often - not for religious instruction, but for his political commentary. It's not as if Beck has gotten Barton to become a Mormon. I discount your criticism of TBN and Copeland as well. You are pretty quick to accuse charismatic organizations as heretical.

The main point about Barton is his source material is accurate and trustworthy. I completely trust Barton as a historian and as a man of God. I'm not really sure what you mean that Barton supports the Ecumenical movement. Please elaborate.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Squire Robertsson

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Quakers yes. But the Baptists of Rhode Island and Providence Plantation were contemporaries of the Puritans.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Lodic

Lodic Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't place much stock in your views or opinions, so I will not bother watching your video. Especially since you have such a negative view of David Barton, a man of God whom I highly regard.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. SavedByGrace

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thomas Helwys founded the first Baptist Church in England in 1612.

The first Baptist Church in America was established by Roger Williams, Puritan minister, in 1638, who arrived in America in from England, in 1631

The Mayflower, with the Pligrims, arrived in New England, from Old England, on November 11, 1620, 11 years earlier.

• Like Like x 1
  13. CalTech

CalTech Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist

Greetings,

Well all I can say is.......... unbelievable........
    I am glad that I do not follow any of your unbiblical standing, and your ignorance to and for the Truth of Christ and His Apostles.
    Please, you know what I mean by him supporting the Ecumenical movement, I shall not converse further with those who play word games.

Good bye.

14. CalTech

CalTech Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist

Greetings,

Your a fake......

15. CalTech

CalTech Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist

Greetings,

Start your own thread. This is about the Hidden Faith of the Founding Fathers, and nothing more.

Thank you.

16. CalTech

CalTech Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist

Greetings,

I appreciate this info, however let us not get off the OP topic, which is a bad habit amongst the many at this chat.

Thank you....

17. Squire Robertsson

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's thread drift. Get used to it. I know one discussion group where they say all threads end up talking about booomenstuff. Folks are discussing the faith of the Founding Fathers.
    As to Baptists and the Puritans, please see Obadiah Holmes - Wikipedia

• Like Like x 1
  18. Van

Van Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Once again we have evidence that the godless left has been successful in undermining the foundations of our country. Do Deists pray for God's providence? Nope. Did our founding fathers? You bet.

19. CalTech

CalTech Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist

Greetings,

Thank you for the "info", but I remember being corrected once to start a new thread, and not to get off track......
    The double standard here is just so unChrist like.....which is very sad indeed. I started this thread regarding the Hidden Masonic Faith of the Founding Fathers.

The Lord bless you....

20. Squire Robertsson

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    The problem here is there is more to the matter than the faith or lack thereof the founding Fathers. Many of us are looking at the Faith present in much of the rest of the Continental cause.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.