1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured The Holy Land Experience

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by olasonn, May 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. olasonn

olasonn New Member

One time long ago,I heard someone say something basically like you have said to me, so I asked God.

I said My God is there ever a good reason to ever tell a lie.

God said to me.

" Only when it is the truth ".

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Then I hope you repented of your sin.

3. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

As I said before, if you were even a halfway decent troll...

You should go get ready for school...

[​IMG]

4. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Did God say that verbally to you?

Salty
    PS, still waiting on the answers to the other questions....

5. Gregory Perry Sr.

Gregory Perry Sr. Active Member

I'm Still Waiting Too!

Don't hold your breath Salty...I'm still waiting for him to respond to the following post I had on PAGE 2.......

" Calm Down Brother....!
    olasonn...CALM Down brother......those of us here that are saved hate sin (particularly our own) just as much as you say you do...it is one of the marks of a true believer that loves Christ. As for the "Holy Land Experience", I, for one wouldn't actually care to go there simply because it would put money into the pockets of that carnal TBN crowd and pay for that crazy lady's make-up! Besides....I love the Word of God and the descriptions of the heavenly city that will one day be my home!!!! Why in the world would anybody want a cheap imitation?
    Another thing...how long have you been saved? You remind me of ME just after I first got saved....I was ready to invade hell with a water pistol and was just absolutely certain that it was MY JOB to get every one of my lost relatives converted in short order. I said some things to them back then that I still wish today that I had NEVER even thought...much less said!:tear: I think you unquestionably have plenty of zeal.....but it is only good when tempered with real scriptural wisdom and knowledge. Take a few deep breaths...introduce yourself properly, tell us about your salvation and testify about what God has done/is doing in your life....and as I said at the first...CALM DOWN.

:godisgood:....sin is not!

Bro.Greg:saint: "

I usually don't think my words bear repeating....BUT...this time I'll make an exception. This guy needs to "man-up"! It is beginning to seem as if some people exist just to be an irritation to others. In that...it appears he has achieved EXPERT status! Have a good day Bro. Salty!

Bro.Greg:saint:

6. olasonn

olasonn New Member

The Lord told me to ask you what caused you to lose your zeal for Him and His righteousness?

7. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Yes. And it makes me wonder why they would want to be that way. It says a lot about their character and it's baffling to me why someone would want to cause trouble. If they think it's funny, that just proves their lack of character. Who is proud of that??

8. olasonn

olasonn New Member

Matthew, Chapter 10, 33: But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Is Jesus your redeemer?

Yes or No?

9. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Amy, I think you asked a very good question.

I noticed over in the political section you also posted to olasonn's "twin brother" thread.. Like yourself, I am no longer directly answering either person. I will only comment on the post of others in those threads.

Salty

PS BTW, has anyone ever seen olasonn and Poncho post in the same thread at the same time? Yes or no

Hmmmmmmmmmmm :rolleyes:

10. olasonn

olasonn New Member

Matthew, Chapter 10, 33: But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Is Jesus your redeemer?

Yes or No?

11. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Amy,
    did you hear something????

btw, I just sent you a PM

12. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

It really IS sad when there are people who are not interested in true dialogue but instead go trolling on sites. I did some searching yesterday and it seems this person enjoys doing this on various bulletin boards. If this person is truly saved, what a sad testimony to the greatness of our God.

13. olasonn

olasonn New Member

These people said on their tv show that their satellites are the angels that in the Book of Revelation preached the gospel.

14. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

You have heard of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. This is the alter ego of Salty.

15. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    You were sworn to secrecy about Bizarro Salty :tear:

16. Gregory Perry Sr.

Gregory Perry Sr. Active Member

Really Now....!?

Olasonn...Just so you'll know...this is the last time (at least in this thread) that I am going to respond to one of your posts. Just so you'll know. I will ask you this though...Did The Lord say that to you IN AN AUDIBLE VOICE?....or did He furnish you with a scripture reference that led to your question?

Beyond that...you don't know me or anything about me nor am I going to sit here and "toot my own horn"...so to speak. All I will say is that I do love the Lord Jesus Christ and I seek to serve Him daily. I fail Him a lot but I want to be what He wants me to be. I have zeal you have no idea about nor knowledge of and I love the righteousness of Christ but I know I am far from a finished work of His. Until and unless you are willing to man-up and tell ALL OF US more about yourself and be more transparent about yourself and your testimony and show a LOT more respect to the perfect strangers you have blazed in here like a banshee and attacked for no discernable good reason...I have nothing more to say to you at this time. Get RIGHT....or please....GET OUT. We want you to stay and participate....this IS an open and free forum....but if you can't get along....THEN "GET" ALONG! Like I said before CALM DOWN. What you are displaying is NOT ZEAL or RIGHTEOUSNESS....it is carnal ignorance at the LEAST...and gross stupidity at the WORST. Thankfully...there is a cure for ignorance (it can be trained out of people) but for stupidity...well...there ain't no cure for that. I hope you aren't THAT. Wise up! It is no fun being disliked because you deserve it. It doesn't have to be that way.

Bro.Greg:saint:....I just :praying:prayed that God will help you to be more Christlike.

17. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Gregory,
    I sincerely trust all of us here on BB have the same thoughts and prayers as you.

Thank you for a very well thought out statement.

18. olasonn

olasonn New Member

Now they are selling their 40th anniversary book for a 40$$$

SHOULD THEY NOT GIVE ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN SENDING THEM MONEY EVERY MONTH FOR 40 YEARS

FOR FREE?

After all they keep telling everyone that it all belongs to the people who paid for it.

It they get a milion people to send them 40 $ that is 40 million $$$

Tax free.

19. olasonn

olasonn New Member

[questioning salvation because we differ in ideas? NOT allowed here or you will not be allowed here]

#59 olasonn, May 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2013
  20. olasonn

olasonn New Member

[Goodbye - this is the sort of evil the Baptist Board does not need]

#60 olasonn, May 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.