1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured The Huns on the March Again

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by OldRegular, Aug 25, 2014.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Top Russia Expert: Ukraine Joining Nato Would Provoke Nuclear War

U.S and NATO Responsible for Ukraine Crisis … and West Has Agreed to Cover Up Details About Shoot Down of Malaysian Airlines Flight 17

Stephen Cohen is one of America’s top experts on Russia. Cohen is professor emeritus of Russian studies and politics at New York University and Princeton University, and the author of a number of books on Russia and the Soviet Union.

Cohen says that the West is mainly to blame for the crisis in Ukraine:

This is a horrific, tragic, completely unnecessary war in eastern Ukraine. In my own judgment, we have contributed mightily to this tragedy. I would say that historians one day will look back and say that America has blood on its hands. Three thousand people have died, most of them civilians who couldn’t move quickly. That’s women with small children, older women. A million refugees.

Cohen joins other American experts on Russia – such as former U.S. ambassador to the Soviet Union, Jack Matlock – in this assessment.

Cohen also says that if Ukraine joins NATO, it will lead to nuclear war:

[Intervviewer:] The possibility of Ukraine in NATO and what that means and what—

STEPHEN COHEN: Nuclear war.

[Interviewer:] Explain.

Read More At: http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/09/top-russia-expert-ukraine-joins-nato-will-cause-nuclear-war.html

2. Melanie

Melanie Active Member
    Site Supporter

I have been following this since I develop a love affair with Georgia ( unrequited sadly) , and the Russians are nibbling away in many areas, not to mention exterminating Circassian people ( have I spelt that right?) . This beautiful part of the world has been always fertilised with blood being the meeting point of East and West, Christianity and Islam. Russia and Turkey are traditional enemies.

I think I would rather cuddle up with a cobra than with Mr. Putin who appears to have a colossal ego, and a yearning for the so called glory of Soviet Russia ( empire if you prefer) .

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Is Russia surrounding us with missile bases and destabilizing countries on our borders like Canada and Mexico? Is Russia putting missile bases in Cuba?

Did Russia spend 5 billion American tax payer dollars to back a violent coup in Ukraine? The people of Crimea voted by a vast margin to join Russia. Putin didn't "seize" it. The people voted to join Russia.

Isn't that what "democracy" is? People voting for what they feel is best for them? Washington only sanctions "democracy" when it serves Washington and Wall Street. If the people of other nations vote against Washington and Wall Street it's called illegitimate. If a violent coup takes place and the coup government goes Washington's way it's called a legitimate govt but you can bet your boots if it went against Washington and Wall Street we'd be hearing a different story. John McCain wouldn't be having his picture taken with them. He'd be calling for them to be bombed.

#83 poncho, Sep 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
  4. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thank you for that refreshing breath of fresh air!

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

You found that evidence yet? No? How about answering my questions then?

Is Russia surrounding us with missile bases and destabilizing countries on our borders like Canada and Mexico? Is Russia putting missile bases in Cuba?

Did Russia spend 5 billion American tax payer dollars to back a violent coup in Ukraine? The people of Crimea voted by a vast margin to join Russia. Putin didn't "seize" it. The people voted to join Russia.

Isn't that what "democracy" is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC3tINgWfQE

#85 poncho, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
  6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

CMG has gone silent again.

Must be still looking for that evidence of a "Russian invasion".

Know why you can't find it CMG? It's not there. You've been Neoconned again.

7. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    [​IMG]

Code Pink Beret for men and women.

8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Your google image doesn't answer my questions or provide evidence to back up your allegations.

So far you have failed to provide any credible evidence to back up your allegations in 9 pages of this thread.

You have one more page. Try to fill it with credible evidence instead of just repeating the same old "guilt by association" fallacy.

#88 poncho, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2014
  9. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't use Google but I suspect that you do.

10. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Is this your excuse for not providing any credible evidence to support your allegations?

11. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What is your excuse for saying that I used Google without any evidence?

Even the Russians are not denying that they are in Ukraine so I wonder what your point is?

12. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I have no excuse. You had to come up with all your "guilt by association" images somewhere. I guessed google. I guessed wrong.

And now you're attempting to make a big deal of nothing to draw people's attention away from the fact you can't back up your claims with credible evidence.

You make alot of claims but you don't back them up with anything other than more claims and over used fallacies.

The point is you read some headlines and reacted to them without thinking then resorted to trickery to try to salvage your "Baptist Board credibility" after I pointed out your lack of evidence.

Russians have always been in Ukraine. They haven't just up and suddenly "invaded" it as you would have us believe. And beyond that there wouldn't be any need for the Russians to react as you "claim" they have if Washington hadn't spent 5 billion + American tax payer dollars to support (agitate) a violent bloody coup that has resulted in the death of hundreds maybe even thousands of people in an otherwise peaceful and sovereign nation that threatened us in no way.

Putin may indeed have blood on his hands but it's a drop compared to the blood Washington has on it's hands because of it's interventionist "regime change" policy that supports the worst of the worst radicals as "allies" and proxy armies.

Anybody besides me notice CMG never bothered to answer my questions?

Wonder why?

#92 poncho, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014
  13. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You should not go around saying that people use Google--it makes them sound like a certain sort of person.

14. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

You shouldn't go around repeating allegations you can't back up with evidence and resorting to the use of fallacies to hide the lack there of. It shows you are a certain kind of person.

#94 poncho, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014
  15. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are the only one in the world who does not think that the Huns are on the march again.

16. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

That's incorrect.

Only people who have repeatedly fallen for Washington and the media's false reports would even think that.

Where did all your friends go? They kind of left you hanging after I asked for evidence to back your claims. They uh, skedaddled right on out of here quick as they could.

Here's another false report for ya.

US envoy to Ukraine caught posting fake images on Twitter

US ambassador to Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt has been caught posting unverified images on his Twitter feed Monday, as he was showing off the ongoing US-Kiev military exercises in Ukraine.

Ambassador Pyatt first uploaded a picture of US and Ukrainian troops, which he said was taken in the morning at the military exercises in western Ukraine. Internet users quickly pointed out that the photo had already been published as early as July 31.

Read More At: http://rt.com/news/187992-ukraine-drills-pyatt-fail/

If your claim is true then where's all the evidence CMG?

P.S. Fear mongering propaganda, false reports and fallacies are not evidence.

#96 poncho, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
  17. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No one backs you up, Poncho. People feel sorry for those under the rule of Putin.

18. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I feel sorry for you. Witnessing you being forced to resort to using the same old fallacy time and again to cover up your lack of evidence is really sad. Not! :laugh:

19. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Tell us, Poncho, would you yourself like to live in Russia?

20. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Really? The same old fallacy again? :laugh:

Admit you were neconned again and learn from it, like men do.