1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The "I" Word and Obama!!!

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Apr 19, 2014.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Is it time to start pressuring our elected leaders to start impeachment procedures against Obama? After all, his actions are borderline and kin to turning this nation into another Banana Republic or third world power! He is gutting the defense of this nation, in fact; he's gutted our missile programs and shut down NASA. He has already shown that his reelection campaign held precedence over what happened in Benghazi!

Now we have the IRS scandal, and some are calling it equivalent to Watergate... so what is stopping Congress from talking about the "I" word?

Could it be that Congress and the Supreme Court are in bed with the mission to ruin this country?

What else does he need to do to demonstrate his incompetence and lack of determination to fight the enemies of this nation, BOTH foreign and domestic [illegal immigrants are invading us, and we are giving them everything that should be going to REAL Americans and their children, FIRST]! :type:

I'd like to know what you think as to why NO ONE is stirring in DC to bring down the roof on this guy. Unless they are afraidn Biden might be worse??? :smilewinkgrin:

2. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

What evidence of 'high crimes and misdemeanours' do we have in order to start proceedings?

Incompetence and lack of determination are not impeachable offences.

3. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I do not think it would be good to impeach the President. I think it would create more issues that it would solve.

However his refusal to enforce the laws is an impeachable offense.