1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The ONE QUESTION KJVOs can't correctly answer...

Discussion in 'Bible Versions & Translations' started by robycop3, May 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Not REALLY. I've dealt with Mr. Kinney on more than one site, and he likes to post long comparisons between his villainous version of the week and the KJV. A little research of the words he says a newer version changed often shows that newer version has the MORE-CORRECT English rendering of that Greek or Hebrew word.

And he presented me many times with the same article he wrote that you presented me. And I'll ask YOU, some as i did him..."Where is there any Scripture in that article supporting the KJVO myth?" Every verse of Scripture he presented in that article is also found in every valid newer translation, as well as in those that came before the KJV. Not one of them is unique to the KJV.

TRUTH is, some men came up with the idea that the KJV is the ONLY valid English Bible translation out there, and began spreading that tall tale. Others believe them, as some of those men were good demagogues, while others saw a cash cow in making KJVO literature. Thus, the KJVO myth was born. It does NOT have one quark of support from GOD!

Yes, KJVO is purely the invention of MAN, same as are the many other false "isms" Satan uses to try to corrupt Christianity. And, same as those other "isms", the KJVO myth should be consigned to File 13.

2. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Agreed!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist