1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Real stae of USA Under Trump and Covid19!

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Yeshua1, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    • Like Like x 1
  2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Joe Biden can't even put together a few words that make any sense. He is a pitiful old man who needs medical help.

3. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thats Trumps fault too.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    #24 Use of Time, Mar 25, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
  5. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What a weak analogy. Par for the course. Trump can’t control lunatics spending habits but are we seriously going to blame Obama for not having masks restocked while letting Trump off the hook for what...ignorance? That is what you are going with? Okay then. I’ll happily blame both which is a position a rational person would land on.

6. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Cuba and China have developed a cure but it cannot be distributed because of the US refusal to ship stuff to Cuba on credit. Santa Claus was asked if he liked communism and he said, "What's not to like?"

Relying on the government for medical equipment is not a good idea. The lawyers at FDA control medicine.

7. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    One thing that the Dems did do is tell businesses that if they take a loan they have to allow union organizing. Talk about a poison pill. Trump is as weak as water. He needs to get someone like Cruz to watch his back in Congress. Add Unions to the list of those who have to be paid off before people can get medical help. Maybe the UAW President dictated those terms from federal prison.

8. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yeah, they’re not that fair to just give a pay raise, they put it in a slush fund so they can use it as hammers or favors, at their discretion of course. I’m sorry about your ability to discern bs, you are used to just swallowing.

9. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Nice try, you blatantly copied and pasted some info probably off Facebook or something with garbage data and are going with the conspiracy route as usual. The funds are not going into salary as you falsely claimed as that is in violation of appropriation law. Literally every DoD agency and of course a functioning government is going to get stimulus money as well to maintain operations and divert resources to the changes we are having to make with out IT equipment, software and any other changes in day to day operations. The increase was bought off on by the GOP too pal so careful with the mud slinging.

10. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I
    I don’t give a rat’s *ss about the GOP, most of them are just as pathetic as the dims, Once they get to DC it doesn’t take long for them to be bought off by the powers that be. My problem, & should be your problem too, is getting the government to actually represent the people, which is why many of us back Trump. You see how this works.....did the people really want Joe Biden? Really? Of course not, but it was decided for them. Now it will be decided that someone else will end up as the puppet, because Biden is not even capable of being a convincing puppet at this point. You remind me of people in high school cliques. You want to be seen as a cool kid, because all the cool kids around you are leftists. You have to come face to face with reality at some point, to realize all the stuff that was seen as cool, was fake. That’s how I see leftists. Self congratulatory fools who stand for all the wrong things. My opinion, of course.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not to worry, UOT, at some point down the road (after the rapture maybe??) the left will re-gain power, and you will have the UTOPIAN society you so crave.
    Would love to hear your criticism of gov't after a year of "the ideal regime"! (Assuming you withstand the backlash!!)
    My guess is that a few at the bottom will be ecstatic due to the freebies + a few at the top who are the masters, but masses of useful/willing idiots in-between who will NOW bewail the loss of capitalism - at least those who can remember it!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    To follow the conversation here we have a classic BB defense mechanism.

Post erroneous information. Gets called on it. Instead of owning it goes on a tirade about how I am a leftist. All of which has nothing to do with what we are even discussing. Amazing. Spoiler alert. I’m a registered Republican. Never voted democrat in my life.

13. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What you say you are & what you step up for? Sounds like leftist babble. You didn’t call me on anything, but it sounded good didn’t it.

14. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    We’ve reached the denial phase I see. I don’t expect you to be honest with me considering how easily you’ve stack lie after lie in this thread without any regard to how easily disproven they are. It’s all here for people to see. You are just embarrassing yourself at this point.

15. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  16. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    OK....- I cant get a good corned beef sangwich ( with pickles ) ... a freakin tragity

https://www.google.com/search?q=harolds deli

17. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    67377DEC-E70D-4D33-AD59-A562BD73EF3E.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes we are reacting to it now of course considering that we can no longer claim the virus is a democratic hoax to impeach the President.

It is amusing to get lectured on partisan news sources from a guy linking articles with MAGA in the websites header.

19. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Who knows, maybe you will open your mind over one of the offerings, or not. Cheers.

20. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist