1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Real stae of USA Under Trump and Covid19!

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Yeshua1, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Here is the latest antidote for the Drudge report, looks like Drudge, but doesn’t suck like Drudge. Haven’t been to Drudge in a month of Sundays, or longer.
    I also frequent citizenfreepress.com for their offerings, & the Babylon Bee, whenever I need a laugh, they will provide it.

Pro Trump News

2. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Pro Trump news. Lol. Apparently some people can only handle positive reinforcement.

3. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Apparently some people’s heads explode when anything positive about our President is uttered. They are simply telling you who they are, they don’t resort to using the pretense of actually being unbiased. All of the mainstream is biased to the tune of 91% negative news on Trump, they are upfront in telling you they will provide the positive news, sorry if that offends you. Actually, no, I am not sorry, because I knew you would react as you did & show yourself once again.

4. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I’ve given credit to where credit is due but I’m not going to go along with made up accolades that I know aren’t true. Those who take liberty with the truth always show who they are. I don’t want to read propaganda when my wife and several others in the medical profession have been made to do without for the last month. You’ve shown that you only drink in positive reinforcement with every link you post. This is obvious to all who can see.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    China does not have to worry about Dems going rogue and trying to block it!

6. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I’m concerned for your wife & others in the medical profession. This is a time when they serve above & beyond. Many have been asked to serve above & beyond in other ways & have had to do with what they have. What would she do if she contracts the virus? Would she take the medication Trump has been hopeful & positive about? Or wait for further studies........when you are in crisis, it never makes it better to blame anyone for the reason, it is what it is. I guess if we wallow in blame, we might miss the big picture. Where do we go from here, what is the end game? Could it be this? The New World Order Is Here… Are you prepared in other ways, should things really go south? Or just submit? Inquiring minds, & all that.
    Edited to add this from an anon in the UK: Voat - Have your say

#46 Wingman68, Mar 26, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  7. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I’ll just say thank you for your concern for my family and call it a day. I do appreciate that. As for what she would do, I’d have to defer to her judgment on what to do or what not to take as she is the professional and is surrounded by those smarter than I on the matter.

• Prayers Prayers x 1
  8. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    • Winner Winner x 2