1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Restrainer

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Agent47, Jun 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Covenanter

Covenanter Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Because Scripture writes of the Jews, & the temple, & Jerusalem.

1 THes. 2:14 For you, brothers and sisters, became imitators of God’s churches in Judea, which are in Christ Jesus: You suffered from your own people the same things those churches suffered from the Jews 15 who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to everyone 16 in their effort to keep us from speaking to the Gentiles so that they may be saved. In this way they always heap up their sins to the limit. The wrath of God has come upon them at last.

2 Thes. 2:4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.
    5 Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? 6 And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way.
    All this has to happen before the final judgment. Note that Paul says, "For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work..."

THe "rapture" doctrine" that you refer to in the OP is not Scriptural - it's a system developed in the last 200 years. It was promoted by Scofield in his one volume commentary & adopted by the early 20th century fundamentalists. Because they were committed to the inspiration & authority of Scripture, what they taught as Scriptural doctrine was received unchallenged as Scripture truth by generations of Christians.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. 1689Dave

1689Dave Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    There is no "rapture" before the end of the world. It happens on the last day after the resurrection.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Agent47

Agent47 Active Member
    Site Supporter

We still have Israel ,Jerusalem and possibly a temple today or in the near future.

How certain are you Paul had in mind the then Israel?

4. Agent47

Agent47 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Good thoughts

5. Mr. Davis

Mr. Davis Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Many of the events predicted by Christ were fulfilled in the 20th century on a large-scale: earthquakes, wars, rampant diseases and famines. Israel also became a nation. My point is, with all this happening, the birth of the antichrist must be very near.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. SolaSister

SolaSister Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    • Like Like x 1
  7. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, actually, Peter's prophecy is for THIS general time. Jesus certainly didn't return in 70 AD, and there are scoffers today. However, many more louder scoffers are yet to come.

8. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sorry, M'am; this is simply more pret garbage by Gentry. it's been **PROVEN** Nero was NOT this great man of sin, I. E.he was never in Jerusalem to have committed the "abomination of desolation", he issued no "mark of the beast,(To say the marka the beast was his likeness on Roman coins is more-than-absurd. That would make several of our past POTUSs antichrists as well!) and he was NOT cast alive into the lake of fire, among the criteria for the "beast" he didn't fulfill.

**PRETERISM - PHONY AS A CHEVY MUSTANG !**

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. SolaSister

SolaSister Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I appreciate your comments, and I realize he wasn’t the last to finish off what they got started, but Vespasian. Also I don’t believe the mark of the beast is a physical thing but compare to the “mark of the Lord” in Deuteronomy 6:8. We see something similar in Revelation with the Lord’s sealed ones but I can’t think of the verse right now.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Covenanter

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Read Jesus' Olivet prophecy - he was clearly prophesying the destruction "before this generation has passed" which occurred as prophesied. It hadn't occurred when Paul was writing, so it was the next event on the prophetic horizon.

According to the NC writers, true Israel & true Jews are the believers in Christ, and are one redeemed people of God with believing Gentiles, NOT continuing unbelievers. The true Jerusalem is the heavenly city, NOT the earthly city. See Galatians 4, Hebrews 12, Rev. 3 & 21. The NC temple is Christ, built with living stones.

What the unbelieving European Jews are doing in Israel/Palestine is not the subject of Bible prophecy, except that is in absolute violation of the prophetic warnings.

Micah 2:1 Woe to those who plan iniquity, to those who plot evil on their beds!
    At morning’s light they carry it out because it is in their power to do it.
    2 They covet fields and seize them, and houses, and take them.
    They defraud people of their homes, they rob them of their inheritance.

6:8 He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Covenanter

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Peter wrote his letters before the destruction so we need to read 2 Peter 3 in that light.

Jesus certainly prophesied coming in order to destroy Jerusalem.
    Mat. 21:40 “Therefore, when the owner of the vineyard comes, what will he do to those tenants?”
    41 “He will bring those wretches to a wretched end,” they replied, “and he will rent the vineyard to other tenants, who will give him his share of the crop at harvest time.”
    42 Jesus said to them, “Have you never read in the Scriptures:

“ ‘The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone;
    the Lord has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes’?
    43 “Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit. 44 Anyone who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces; anyone on whom it falls will be crushed.”

45 When the chief priests and the Pharisees heard Jesus’ parables, they knew he was talking about them. 46 They looked for a way to arrest him, but they were afraid of the crowd because the people held that he was a prophet.

That coming was a coming to judge those who rejected him. They understood Jesus words of warning! They knew the OC prophet warnings that took place 600 years before.
    Micah 1:1 The word of the LORD that came to Micah of Moresheth during the reigns of Jotham, Ahaz and Hezekiah, kings of Judah—the vision he saw concerning Samaria and Jerusalem.
    2 Hear, you peoples, all of you,
    listen, earth and all who live in it,
    that the Sovereign LORD may bear witness against you,
    the Lord from his holy temple.

3 Look! The LORD is coming from his dwelling place;
    he comes down and treads on the heights of the eart
    h.
    4 The mountains melt beneath himand the valleys split apart, like wax before the fire, like water rushing down a slope.
    5 All this is because of Jacob’s transgression,
    because of the sins of the people of Israel.
    The scoffers were even saying that their fathers had died, & Jesus had not come as he had promised/warned. Rather than take the delay as an opportunity to repent, they intensified their rebellion & soon perished as Jesus had warned.

Today's scoffers need to take the same warning.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Agent47

Agent47 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Matthew 24:29 (KJV)
    Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

It ends with Jesus returning in His glory. That happened in 70AD,right?

And I don’t know what leap of logic led you from Paul to the gospels

13. OfLivingWaters

OfLivingWaters Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The restrainer is Michael the prince of the heavenly angels. He is at present fighting against satan ( the prince of the air in who is in control of this the world) .

The Book of Revelation was written about future events, not past things to come which already happened it is not recapping what happened but what is to be. It does affirm what past prophets have said that still needs to on fold though)

Lucifer's fall and casting out already happened. He was already cast out of the Kingdom of heaven , he is now being cast down from the celestial bodies or SPACE. He has, up to the point been able to ascend to the GATES of the the Kingdom of Heaven. The heavens he will NOW be cast down from is from the heavens above our heads as space. He will at that point be inhabit fully, the body of a man. He will not be able to even leave this earth at that point. No more flying to the gates of heaven to accuse the saints before the throne of God.

Even the abilities of men will be no more, concerning his technology up in space. When satan is cast down to the earth even what men have built will too be cast down!
    Obadiah 1:3-5
    The Destruction of Edom
    …3The pride of your heart has deceived you—O dwellers in the clefts of the rocks whose habitation is the heights, who say in your heart, ‘Who can bring me down to the ground?’ 4Though you soar like the eagle and make your nest among the stars, even from there I will bring you down,” declares the LORD. 5“If thieves came to you, if robbers by night—oh, how you will be ruined—would they not steal only what they wanted? If grape pickers came to you, would they not leave some gleanings?…

The Edom Jew has now even accomplished to build and accomplish in the space race. The Edom Jews, which are the offspring of Esau will be cut off. They are always plotting against their brother Jacob (Israel) it is only the remnant of Jacob who will be saved. When God says "All the House of Israel will be saved" He is speaking in coded message and is saying the HOUSE OF JACOB. Christ is of the Lineage of Jacob through His Chosen Mother Mary. Therefore, she is of the lineage of David and is why Christ is called the Son of David. Now you know why Christ corrected those who called Him Son of David as though He is David's son.
    Matthew 22:41-44 Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (RSVCE)
    The Question about David’s Son
    41 Now while the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them a question, 42 saying, “What do you think of the Christ? Whose son is he?” They said to him, “The son of David.” 43 He said to them, “How is it then that David, inspired by the Spirit, calls him Lord, saying,

44 ‘The Lord said to my Lord,
    Sit at my right hand,
    till I put thy enemies under thy feet’?

To be continued...........

14. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    He says this because He is God incarnate as the Son of God not of men's seed, conceived by the Holy Spirit.
    But of Mary's flesh He is of the lineage of David not as a son of David meaning like a typical man is of his lin-
    eage. He was correcting them and teaching that the "Son of David" is not by birth ,but by election from a pre-
    served flesh and blood line that is untainted. He is FIRST God."In the beginning was the Word, and the Word
    was with God and the Word was God......and the Word became flesh. In whose flesh did God come in? Mary's!
    It is her egg that was spiritually fertilized through an Immaculate Conception, this is when Incarnation hap-
    pened, and the Christ was Incarnated of her Flesh. She is a BIG DEAL!
    When Esau sold his birthright for some RED STEW, he forfeited his right to be the chosen blood line.

Now this is going to get scary:
    Luke 1:46-55 Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (RSVCE)

46 And Mary said,

Mary’s Song of Praise

“My soul magnifies the Lord,

47 and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, (Clearly she needed a Savior...she says so!)
    48 for he has regarded the low estate of his handmaiden. ( She a lowly servant He had regard for and if had re-
    gard for , He therefore exalted! Why because she is humble. PSALMS 138:66 For though the Lord is high, he
    regards the lowly,
    but the haughty he knows from afar.) PROVERBS 3:3434 Toward the scorners he is scornful,

but to the humble he gives favor.1 FAVOR IS grace, God is doing us a favor not earned by our works when we
    were in sin( THIS IS DIFFERENT THAN FAITH AND WORKS) this is works before the new birth in Christ
    not those after. For clearly we are lowly, before HIS FAVOR- GRACE!
    For behold, henceforth all generations will call me blessed; (Blessed for the obvious, CHOSEN MOTHER OF
    GOD INCARNATE, SHE IS EMMANUEL'S SIGN of the Lineage of Abraham preserved in Jacob -because
    Jacob did NOT marry of the Canaanites , which Abraham was told not to marry of. Esau did. Abraham's off-
    spring is preserved from the Nephilim seed through Jacob. Mary is TRULY a descendant of Abraham because
    she is a direct descendant of Jacob NOT ESAU. Esau lost the right to be the lineage of Christ because he had
    NO regard for his birthright and sold it for some "Red Stew". The Hebraic birthright given by the patriarch is
    actually from God as all blessings are. That is why God says: Jacob I loved, Esau I hated.

Jacob told in Genesis 28:1-2

1So Isaac called for Jacob and blessed him. “Do not take a wife from the Canaanite women,” he commanded.
    2“Go at once to Paddan-aram, to the house of your mother’s father Bethuel, and take a wife from among the
    daughters of Laban, your mother’s brother.…

Isaac , Abraham's son was reiterating what Abraham was told and told him.

Esau on the other hand did the opposite:

Esau's Mixed Marriage

Genesis 26:34&35 “When Esau was forty years old, he married Judith daughter of Beeri the Hititites, and also
    Basemath daughter of Elon the Hittite. They were a source of grief to Isaac and Rebekah.”

Many nit wits think God did not want mix marriage, meaning races ,THAT IS NOT TRUE , For Moses was
    married to a woman from Cush , SHE WAS A BLACK WOMAN. Read :(Christianity The White Man's
    Religion???I will post that after this.)

So it is clear this is NOT the issue.

Continued....

15. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The Land of Canaan had Nephilim , the Hititites who occupied that land had Nephilim blood. Even though the
    earth was flooded and all on earth died except the 8 in the Ark the scriptures are clear that there were Nephilim
    afterwards.
    Genesis 6:4 reads as follows: The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of
    God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bore children to them; the same were the mighty men that
    were of old, the men of renown.

So, the question is how were they here again after the flood? Well lets deduce with scripture......they could NOT
    have gone into the earth for the fountains of the deep too broke forth.

Genesis 7:11
    In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, on the seventeenth day of the second month, all the fountains of the
    great deep burst forth, and the floodgates of the heavens were opened.

Genesis 7:12
    And the rain fell upon the earth forty days and forty nights.
    And we are clearly told EVERY LIVING THING with the breath of life in the nostrils ,NOT IN THE ARK
    died!

The Duration of the Flood
    …22Of all that had been on dry land, everything that had the breath of life in its nostrils died. 23And every liv-
    ing thing on the face of the earth was destroyed— man and livestock, crawling creatures and birds of the air;
    they were blotted out from the earth, and only Noah remained, and those with him in the ark. 24And the waters
    prevailed upon the earth for 150 days.…

Could it be the angels, who were not of the 200 Watchers imprisoned (Book of Enoch), decided to follow suit ,
    and again people followed past behaviorand produced more Nephilim? Or this:

“And there we saw the Nephilim, the sons of Anak, who come of the Nephilim; and we were in our own sight
    as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.’ “Numbers 13:33 (The Israel Bible™)
    It is clear the Nephilim , the sons of Anak, who come of the Nephilim made more Nephilim. His descendants
    are mentioned in narratives concerning the conquest of Canaan by the Israelites. According to the Book of
    Numbers, Anak was a forefather of the Anakim. The Bible describes them as very tall descendants of the Neph-
    ilim.

So did some Nephilim make their nest amongst the stars? I say yes! And this is where the extraterrestrial decep-
    tion of today comes from. The ancient pagan cultures called them the god's from the stars .

The Destruction of Edom Obadiah 1:4

…3The pride of your heart has deceived you—O dwellers in the clefts of the rocks whose habitation is the
    heights, who say in your heart, ‘Who can bring me down to the ground?’ 4Though you soar like the eagle and
    make your( nest among the stars), even from there I will bring you down,” declares the LORD. 5“If thieves
    came to you, if robbers by night—oh, how you will be ruined—would they not steal only what they wanted? If
    grape pickers came to you, would they not leave some gleanings?…

This is about the destruction of Edom, not the land, but a people who are of the lineage of Esau . Esau was
    called Edom=Red after eating the "Red Stew" . His offspring are the Edom Jews. For today - many Jews are of
    the lineage of Esau. They will be the ones to produce the Mark of the Beast. The mark will come out of the
    LAND of Israel , not the remnant of Jacob (Israel) as God called Jacob (Israel means :Myy God Prevail) . All
    the house of Jacob will be saved, meaning all the descendants of Jacob by lineage will be saved ,but NOT of
    Esau. God hates that lineage because it has a Nephilim Mark a tainted DNA MARKER. Esau was no Nephilim ,
    he was hated by God for rejecting his birthright and mixing the lineage of Abraham with Nephilim women.
    To be continued......

16. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    After the flood the Nephilim returned. For it is clear the Nephilim made more Nephilim , not angels made more Nephilim. We know the sentence of the angels who did do this , they were imprisoned according to our beloved prophet Enoch. The same sentence would befall the other's who were cast down with Lucifer for God shows no partiality concerning the punishment of this transgression by some angles.
    Romans 2:11 ESV For God shows no partiality. He would therefore, punish any other angels in the same way He did the Watchers.

The 1/3 of heaven's angels that fell when Lucifer was cast down, were not the 200 Watchers. The watchers are different , they sinned after that event. The 1/3 of the angels that fell with Lucifer were not cast out from the heavens above that we know as space but rather, beyond those heavens. They have been able to ascend to space and come down to earth from that portion of the heavens, which extends to the gates of the Kingdom of heaven.The end of space or beginning (I AM THE BEGINNING AND THE END. IT STARTS WITH GOD AND ENDS WITH GOD)- is where the Kingdom of heaven begins . For the earth is God's footstool and heaven- beyond the universe, is His throne. However, they will not be able to ascend up into space for much longer! Nor will man ! Men received the knowledge of space travel from the fallen ones unbeknown to them. Not all thoughts which enter men's minds are their own. The final casting down will be from even the universe. Rev.12 speaks to this final casting down as does Obadiah. god will destroy the plans of the fallen ones and their people who believe in them and are of them.

The fallen ones want to make it seem like men have devised this knowledge themselves to legitimize the extraterrestrial deception.

Many Nephilim escaped to space and resumed mating with women after the flood ,after men again began to repopulate the earth.They wanted to corrupt the flesh of men to the point that God would have no vessels made in His image.

The Land of Canaan was known for having Nephilim throughout the scriptures. That is why Abraham was commanded NOT to marry of the Canaanite women.
    Genesis 26:34&35 “When Esau was forty years old, he married Judith daughter of Beeri the Hittite, and also Basemath daughter of Elon the Hittite. They were a source of grief to Isaac and Rebekah.”
    They were a source of grief to Isaac and Rebekah.” Esau married into Nephilim blood line and his offspring has Nephilim markers. Christ therefore, could not come from that blood line. And is why God said: 'Jacob I loved, Esau I hated".

Mother Mary had no Nephilim blood line because she is not of Esau's lineage. This is going to give you greater understanding as to WHY, Christ called the Pharisees" brood of vipers" = Children of devils! Neither Christ nor john the Baptist would accept them nor afford them a way to escape the judgement.

And John the Baptist,he said to them: Mathew 3:7 But when John saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducee' coming to his place of baptism, he said “You brood of vipers ( You Children of devils), who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8Produce fruit worthy of repentance.( He says this not as if they could but as a statement . He is mocking them, as if they could.) 9And do not presume to say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ ( He says this because Esau does come from the blood line of Abraham like Jacob but has been cut off because he mixed Abraham's blood line with Nephilim by marrying and producing offspring with women who are of Nephilim .). For I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham.( Meaning- God does not want them , He could if He wanted to, to replace them make children for Himself of stones, but would NEVER accept them.) 10The ax lies ready at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire. ( The tree's seeds and offspring of the Watchers..... their Nephilim offspring are to be cut down and thrown into the fire).

Oh yes! Christ and John prevented the Nephilim from being baptized and ever receiving the kingdom of heaven NOTE: That is why what Jorge Bergoglio -Francis said is not cool "Yes I would baptize aliens, those little green guys children draw. I would not hinder anyone who would seek salvation" end quote .

Not every Pharisee and Sadducee' had Nephilim Blood Line but many did. The Pharisees who came to believe in Christ like Joseph of Arimathaea
    were NOT Nephilim hence, why Christ said to him: "you are not far from the kingdom of heaven" because of his wise answer concerning the greatest commandment.

The point is there were many Nephilim in positions of power as there are today.The Edom Jew will never receive Christ!
    Continued.....

17. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    BACK TO THE SONG OF MARY:
    49 for he who is mighty has done great things for me,
    and holy is his name.(Genesis 3:15And I will put enmity between you(satan) and the woman, Luke 1:35And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. Isaiah 7:14
    14Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and she will call Him Immanuel.

50 And his mercy is on those who fear him
    from generation to generation.

Now read these verses of Psalm 103:
    11For as high as the heavens are above the earth,
    so great is His loving devotion for those who fear Him.
    12As far as the east is from the west,
    so far has He removed our transgressions from us.
    13As a father has compassion on his children,
    so the LORD has compassion on those who fear Him.
    14For He knows our frame;
    He is mindful that we are dust. ( That we are dust? Those who are of Nephilim blood line are more than mere dust , they have an indelible mark not present in Adam who was formed from the dust/clay of the earth. )
    15As for man, his days are like grass—
    he blooms like a flower of the field;
    16when the wind has passed over, it vanishes,
    and its place remembers it no more.
    17But from everlasting to everlasting
    the loving devotion of the LORD extends to those who fear Him,
    and His righteousness to their children’s children—
    18to those who keep His covenant ( Esau did not keep God's covenant, and produced offspring mixed with Nephilim, Esau himself was not a Nephilim but produced an offspring with both Abraham and Nephilim DNA)
    and remember to obey His precepts.(Esau had no regard for his birthright or what was told Abraham about Israel Not marrying of the Canaanites.)
    19The LORD has established His throne in heaven,
    and His kingdom rules over all.
    20Bless the LORD, all His angels mighty in strength,
    who do His word,
    who hearken to the voice of His command.( What a dig toward the fallen ones!)
    21Bless the LORD, all His hosts,
    you servants who do His will. (His hosts are His angels who obey!)
    22Bless the LORD, all His works
    in all places of His dominion. ( IN ALL PLACES OF HIS DOMINION, that which has not been defiled with Nephilim genes. Those who purely are made from clay/dust of the earth with NO Nephilim stuff added!)
    Bless the LORD, O my soul!

That is why we , who are God's -are called chosen Elect , predestined of God ! Yes we have sinned due to exposure to the knowledge of evil through the the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil, but our genes are not corrupted with Nephilim markers and we can be redeemed! For what is of the fallen angels transgression- in mating and producing offspring, that marker is unforgivable and can never enter into heaven. That flesh is not of the dust of the earth- purely.
    The brood of vipers(children of devils) crucified Christ and convinced others to. But it is only in the imagination of their hearts that Christ would be defeated!
    Continued.....

18. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    MARY'S SONG:
    51 He has shown strength with his arm,
    he has scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts,
    52 he has put down the mighty from their thrones,
    and exalted those of low degree; ( Nephilim love places of high degree and occupy those places. For they believe in being renowned , and great! This seed will always accomplish gaining POWER, and are ruthless. No not all men in power are Nephilim simply, they are seeded throughout mankind.)

53 he has filled the hungry with good things,
    and the rich he has sent empty away.
    54 He has helped his servant Israel,
    in remembrance of his mercy,
    55 as he spoke to our fathers,
    to Abraham and to his posterity for ever.( In Mary the promise to Abraham is fulfilled . Because she is the SIGN OF IMMANUEL Isaiah 7, the Rev.12 sign denotes her. And its appearance on Sept.23 2017 means the fullness and /or completion of those elected and predestined. The number destined as God's is made complete in this season.

THE END OF THE AGE = END OF SIN! Devotion to Christ's Mother is to have your soul magnify the Lord for others. Wisdom which she is Full of, overflows from her cup to ours .

Just as Christ was raised by His chosen mother in Wisdom so too are the Elect, we forsake her NOT! And know the TRUTH ABOUT MARY.

Lucifer forsook Wisdom in heaven: Ezekiel 28:
    A Lament over the King of Tyre

…12“Son of man, take up a lament for the king of Tyre and tell him that this is what the Lord GOD says: ‘You were the seal of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. 13You were in Eden, the garden of God. Every kind of precious stone adorned you: ruby, topaz, and diamond, beryl, onyx, and jasper, sapphire, turquoise, and emerald. Your mountings and settings were crafted in gold, prepared on the day of your creation. 14You were anointed as a guardian cherub, for I had ordained you. You were on the holy mountain of God; you walked among the fiery stones.…

Lucifer was a guardian Cherub who was to protect .He was in the garden and walked among the pillars of fire in the throne room of the Lord. He forsook wisdom because of pride in his beauty. Tyre is what the man of sin will be . Tyre means rock / stone . He will not be from Tyre but will be a Rock, a Stone of dashing , that the faithful need to be bore up from that they may not dash their foot against it. My Refuge and Fortress Psalm 91:

…11For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways. 12They will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not dash your foot against a stone. Do you think the Psalm is talking about literally hurting your foot on a stone? No! This Stone is satan, that we are lifted up from. The heavenly angels will protect God's anointed. Tyre -the Stone/ Rock, we are given further detail as to what it is - a lion....
    Psalm 19:13You will tread on the lion and cobra; you will trample the young lion and serpent.…

1 Peter 5:8

8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

A cobra, this is easy devils and demons, which the elect tread upon as Christ did, and crush the head of serpents

CONTINUING PSALM 91:
    13You will tread on the lion and cobra; you will trample the young lion and serpent.…
    This man who is the Tyre -Rock/Stone ,which many dash their foot upon - will cause those who are not sober and awake in Christ to dash their foot= FLESH to pieces by them receiving his mark!

THE SONG OF MARY:
    This is not just a song of praise but a prophecy. Let's take a look at what is being said here. Whether your Canon is 66, 73 or 81 makes no difference to the meaning of this song.
    It's time to STOP the insanity of the denominations who are continuously bugging over the Mother of our Lord. Maybe it is just my gifts which permit me to see what everyone else has not approached or bothered to see.

“My soul magnifies the Lord, This requires logic's accompanied by wisdom to see what is clearly being said, maybe you need to put you magnifiers on?

It means as with all magnification ( based on what we understand fully today what any magnification is) her soul magnifies the Lord for others. Meaning , she gives others a deeper understanding of the Word. God the Word, has given Wisdom in full to His Elect mother.
    Proverbs , some denominations may have rejected many prophets but the proverbs have them covered. Through the magnifier of the Lord , lets see what everyone is missing. I can assure you NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO REFUTE. Reject sure , refute? NEVER, for this is the Rev.12 season in which all the Elect make a joyful noise unto the Lord. They have a new song to sing, like Moses did and yes like Christ's mother. The song is the everlasting, eternal gospel ,His Word! It is BOND, for those who need to be set free from the deception of women= (false doctrines of denominations) .His Wisdom is to be greatly praised because He made it that way. All the generations numbered in the Lord will hear , understand and accept this song .

Continued.......

19. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Proverbs 8
    Proverbs 8
    The Gifts of Wisdom
    8 Does not wisdom call,
    does not understanding raise her voice?
    2 On the heights beside the way,
    in the paths she takes her stand;
    3 beside the gates in front of the town,
    at the entrance of the portals she cries aloud:
    4 “To you, O men, I call,
    and my cry is to the sons of men.
    5 O simple ones, learn prudence;
    O foolish men, pay attention.
    6 Hear, for I will speak noble things,
    and from my lips will come what is right;
    7 for my mouth will utter truth;
    wickedness is an abomination to my lips.
    8 All the words of my mouth are righteous;
    there is nothing twisted or crooked in them.
    9 They are all straight to him who understands
    and right to those who find knowledge.
    10 Take my instruction instead of silver,
    and knowledge rather than choice gold;
    11 for wisdom is better than jewels,
    and all that you may desire cannot compare with her.
    12 I, wisdom, dwell in prudence,
    and I find knowledge and discretion.
    13 The fear of the Lord is hatred of evil.
    Pride and arrogance and the way of evil
    and perverted speech I hate.
    14 I have counsel and sound wisdom,
    I have insight, I have strength.

15 By me kings reign, (Who is the greatest king? He who is King of kings and Lord of lords, it is true Christ had wisdom in full and that Wisdom- which is apportioned upon men IN FLESH according to the greatness of His gift flows from His mother.)
    and rulers decree what is just;
    16 by me princes rule ( By His mother Christ (God) is truly the Prince of peace . His Incarnation is by her flesh which was purified by the Holy Spirit. Her flesh of the dust is made perfect for His purpose of becoming flesh Himself.)
    and nobles govern the earth. ( Christ is truly of Noble decent not just because He is God but because He would sit upon Davids throne through being of His lineage by Flesh- through His Mother.)

17 I love those who love me,
    and those who seek me diligently find me.
    18 Riches and honor are with me,
    enduring wealth and prosperity.
    19 My fruit is better than gold, even fine gold,(Wisdom's fruit is the Fruit of her womb Jesus and for sure He is better than gold or choice silver.)
    and my yield than choice silver.
    20 I walk in the way of righteousness, (Mary walks in the way of righteousness because she walks in the way of Christ . She is the only one who was with Christ from beginning to end.)
    in the paths of justice,
    21 endowing with wealth those who love me,
    and filling their treasuries.
    Wisdom’s Part in Creation
    22 The Lord created me at the beginning of his work,( As Sirach said , Wisdom was created at the beginning, and was His first act of old. Mary is given Wisdom in full because of the greatness of her gift CHRIST, it is through her to other's because her cup over flows that wisdom is given to us. She is CHRIST FIRST WORK IN CHRISTIANITY as Wisdom was HIS FIRST WORK OF CREATION . Wisdom is spoken of as " her" and "she " throughout the scriptures because she is to be put fully in form and that form is Mary.
    the first of his acts of old.
    23 Ages ago I was set up,
    at the first, before the beginning of the earth.
    24 When there were no depths I was brought forth,
    when there were no springs abounding with water.
    25 Before the mountains had been shaped,
    before the hills, I was brought forth;
    26 before he had made the earth with its fields,
    or the first of the dust of the world.
    27 When he established the heavens, I was there,
    when he drew a circle on the face of the deep,
    28 when he made firm the skies above,
    when he established the fountains of the deep,
    29 when he assigned to the sea its limit,
    so that the waters might not transgress his command,
    when he marked out the foundations of the earth,
    30 then I was beside him, like a master workman;
    and I was daily his delight,
    rejoicing before him always,
    31 rejoicing in his inhabited world
    and delighting in the sons of men. ( Wisdom has to accompany the Lord everywhere He goes , even if that means to earth and to become flesh by a woman A VIRGIN who would be the Sign of Emmanuel . there is NO WAY THAT WHEN MARY BECAME FULL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT THAT WISDOM DID NOT FILL HER TOO).
    32 And now, my sons, listen to me:
    happy are those who keep my ways.
    33 Hear instruction and be wise,
    and do not neglect it. ( Wisdom had to instruct the Flesh of the Lord and is why Mary would have to have Wisdom in full)
    34 Happy is the man who listens to me,
    watching daily at my gates,
    waiting beside my doors.( What does any child do with a loving a mother. he cling to her every instruction and gentle caress an guiding hand of comfort. As he waits outside her door for her to arise . He even runs to awaken her1)
    35 For he who finds me finds life ( With Mother Mary there is life , CHRIST, who is the life giver.)
    and obtains favor from the Lord;
    Continued.....

20. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You obtain favor by honoring her,Mary Visits Elizabeth Luke 1:

…42In a loud voice she exclaimed, “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb! 43And why am I so honored, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? 44For as soon as the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy.…

36 but he who misses me injures himself;
    all who hate me love death.”

( Many who identify as Christian have devise false doctrine concerning her . Many even shows her NOTHING but disdain and hate? Instead of Blessing as EVERYONE IN SCRIPTURE DOES, many show her HATE? Obviously those who show hate are not of the seed of Abraham whose number is among the stars in heaven. )

They are NOT those from generation to generation to whom God has shown mercy and favor to and call her( BLESSED!) They never repent, nor do they want to.

Those who call themselves "Christian" and reject the Mother of Christ as mother in these end days, will receive the Mark of the Beast.

The Nephilim offspring murdered Christ, the Edom Jew who rejected Him were the brood of vipers. Yes men sin but not all men have Nephilim seed and markers in their genes. This last evil generation who too have the Mask of the Title and word :Christian" will never repent and accept the TRUTH of the everlasting gospel and will go from bad to worse!

The false doctrine of all denominations concerning Mother Mary deny the truth of scripture, malign, distort, falsely interpret and deny all truth when presented. When shown their faults the refuse to believe the truth.

The Beginning of Knowledge

1The proverbs of Solomon son of David, king of Israel:
    2To know wisdom and discipline,
    to comprehend the words of insight,
    3to receive instruction in wise living,
    in righteousness, justice, and equity,
    4to impart prudence to the simple,a
    knowledge and discretion to the young—
    5let the wise listen and gain instruction,
    and the discerning acquire wise counsel—
    6to understand the proverbs and parables,
    the sayings and riddles of the wise.
    7The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge,
    but fools despise wisdom and discipline.
    The Enticement of Sin
    8Listen, my son, to your father’s instruction,
    and do not forsake the teaching of your mother.
    9For they are a garland of grace on your head,
    and a pendant around your neck.
    10My son, if sinners entice you,
    do not yield to them.
    11If they say, “Come along, let us lie in wait for blood,
    let us ambush the innocent without cause,
    12let us swallow them alive like Sheol,
    and whole like those descending into the Pit.
    13We will find all manner of precious goods;
    we will fill our houses with plunder.
    14Throw in your lot with us,
    let us all have one purse”—
    15my son, do not walk the road with them
    or set foot upon their path.
    16For their feet run to evil,
    and they are swift to shed blood.
    17How futile to spread the net
    where any bird can see it.
    18But they lie in wait for their own blood;
    they ambush their own lives.
    19Such is the fate of all who are greedy,
    whose unjust gain takes the lives of its possessors.
    Wisdom Calls Aloud
    20Wisdom calls out in the street,
    she lifts her voice in the square,
    21in the main concourse she cries aloud,
    at the city gates she makes her speech:
    22“How long, O simple ones, will you love simplicity?
    How long will scoffers delight in their scorn
    and fools hate knowledge?
    23If you had repented at my rebuke,
    then surely I would have poured out my spirit on you;
    I would have made my words known to you.
    24Because you refused my call,
    and no one took my outstretched hand,
    25because you neglected all my counsel,
    and wanted none of my correction,
    26in turn I will mock your calamity;
    I will sneer when terror strikes you,
    27when your dread comes like a storm,
    and your destruction like a whirlwind,
    when distress and anguish overwhelm you.
    28Then they will call on me, but I will not answer;
    they will earnestly seek me, but will not find me.
    29For they hated knowledge
    and chose not to fear the LORD.
    30They accepted none of my counsel;
    they despised all my reproof.
    31So they will eat the fruit of their own way,
    and be filled with their own devices.
    32For the waywardness of the simple will slay them,
    and the complacency of fools will destroy them.
    33But whoever listens to me will dwell in safety,
    secure from the fear of evil.”
    You will be secure clinging to mother Mary, for God's prophets have said what I have been saying all along. THAT WISDOM WOULD DWELL AND LIVE WITH MEN ON EARTH. She did in Mother Mary who is the seat of wisdom.
    In Praise of Wisdom
    1 All wisdom comes from the Lord
    and is with him for ever.
    2 The sand of the sea, the drops of rain,
    and the days of eternity—who can count them?
    3 The height of heaven, the breadth of the earth,
    the abyss, and wisdom—who can search them out?
    4 Wisdom was created before all things,
    and prudent understanding from eternity.
    6 The root of wisdom—to whom has it been revealed?
    Her clever devices—who knows them?
    8 There is One who is wise, greatly to be feared,
    sitting upon his throne.
    9 The Lord himself created wisdom;
    he saw her and apportioned her,
    he poured her out upon all his works.
    10 She dwells with all flesh according to his gift,
    and he supplied her to those who love him.
    Wisdom is apportioned according to the gift given to men . Mary's gift is the greatest gift therefore , wisdom needs to be apportioned according to that Gift ,Christ - God Incarnate. Therefore , WISDOM IN FULL , equals highly favored FULL OF GRACE!
    Baruch Praise of wisdom 3:
    32 But he who knows all things knows her, he found her by his understanding. He who prepared the earth for all time filled it with four-footed creatures; 33 he who sends forth the light, and it goes, called it, and it obeyed him in fear; 34 the stars shone in their watches, and were glad; he called them, and they said, "Here we are!" They shone with gladness for him who made them. 35 This is our God; no other can be compared to him! 36 He found the whole way to knowledge, and gave her to Jacob his servant and to Israel whom he loved. 37 Afterward she appeared upon earth and lived among men.
    The last verse says clearly she APPEARED UPON EARTH and lived among men.

Continued......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.