1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Trayvon Hoax That Divided America Is About to Be Exposed Read more: https://www.americanthinker

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    On Monday. September 16, Joel Gilbert will preview his new documentary, “The Trayvon Hoax,” in the 500-seat Ballroom of the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. The screening begins at 1 p.m. Admission is free, and Gilbert is encouraging all interested parties to come see for themselves what could be a game-changer in the way the media report racially-charged news. Gilbert’s findings are that significant.

Having written a book on the 2012 shooting death of Trayvon Martin — If I Had a Son-- I have been following Gilbert’s progress with interest. In fact, I introduced Gilbert to George Zimmerman, the man who shot Martin. Those who have followed the case know that not since the Scottsboro boys has any ordinary citizen endured the kind of malicious and conspicuously false reporting Zimmerman has. My hope was that Gilbert would set the record straight.

Gilbert has done that and more. In the course of his relentless research into the shooting and subsequent trial, I can say without risk of overstatement that he has unearthed a legal fraud the likes of which I know no parallel. Not only has Gilbert discovered it, but he has also proved it six ways from Sunday, including DNA and handwriting analysis.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/art...ica_is_about_to_be_exposed.html#ixzz5zFl8uv3h

• Like Like x 1
  2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think most people who actually paid attention knew the whole thing was a farce. But I'll bet the media keeps this book on the back of the review shelf. They'll do everything they can to kill it's sales.

3. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Shoostie

Shoostie Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Whenever Political Correctness is around, the mainstream media goes from one hoax to another. They can't say thing about race without misrepresenting things.

Just this week in the news there was a video of a brutal assault by a group of black thugs on a white man. Most of the media devoted only a small bit of time to it. CNN spins it as an issue of a police shortage. The entire mainstream media ignored that the thugs were blacks attacking a white man. If the races were reversed, the entire mainstream media would be obsessing over it, along with mountains of commentary about how blacks are oppressed. The worthless Democrat candidates would be screaming about how awful it is, while they ignore it now. If they did comment on it, they'd likely say oppression forces blacks to be violent, and then deny that blacks more violent than whites.

And, there is was that man George Zimmerman who was ambushed by the black predator Trayvon Martin, but the mainstream media painted it as the other way around.

We live in a racist society that hates whites and teaches blacks to be predators and parasites.

5. Reformed1689

Reformed1689 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Anyone with half a brain has known it was a hoax. Just like Michael Brown was a hoax. It was all race baiting led by Obama himself. The racial tension we have in this country today has nothing to do with Donald Trump. It is solely because of Barack Hussein Obama and his cronies.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    It was over the minute Martin's girlfriend, Nobel Prize winner, Rachel Jeantel, testified under oath that she was on the phone with him at the time and that he told her he was almost home, but was going to turn around to go back and confront Zimmerman.

We know now that Zimmerman is a bad guy, but in that instance, Martin was the instigator and Zimmerman was well within his right to defend himself.

7. Shoostie

Shoostie Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why do you know Zimmerman is a bad guy, because he called the non-emergency police number when he saw a hoodlum lurking around the high-crime apartment complex? He's a good guy, a hero even.

8. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I live here in the area where zimmerman lives and that guy gets himself in a lot of trouble

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Because of all his run ins with the law.

10. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What Happened To George Zimmerman– News & Updates - Gazette Review

Sounds like he was pretty normal until he was drawn & quartered. If you or your loved one had been presumed guilty, had hits put out on them by various ‘entertainers’, or had the president of the country play the ‘if I had a son’ card, which brought the media out in droves further attacking Zimmerman, had to pay who knows what in legal fees, you can’t really say how you would have handled it. Once he became his own brand of celebrity, he didn’t know how to handle it, as is obvious. His life was basically ruined, & he probably didn’t care any more.

11. Reformed1689

Reformed1689 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Some people may not be aware of these details.