1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The truth about the secret service leaders

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by freeatlast, Apr 20, 2012.

1. billwald

billwald New Member

Christian theology teaches that all humans are corrupt. Some get caught and some don't.

2. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

No, the bible teaches that all are corrupt and all are caught. A few just get made anew to start again.

3. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Quit panicking. It's always been and always will be. The first known corruption from the top was Lucifer, then Adam, and so and and on and on and on...

Even back in the "good old days," Noah had one heck of a rough time trying to find a few good men.

Unfortunately, we can't skip the middle of the story and just get to the end, but the we know it ends well.

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

(okay, so we've been waiting hundreds of years so I can't keep typing that, but you get the point. I hope.)

Although it would be great and ironic if it happened right after I typed "Wait for it."

Wait for it.

Wait for it.

Wait for it.

GRRRR!!!! Let me try again.

Wait for it...

Wait for it......

Wait for it.......................

4. mandym

mandym New Member

And by the way the secret service personnel are honest, brave, upstanding, and honorable.

5. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

Of course they are. :rolleyes:

6. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I totally agree. As I mentioned, a friend of mine served President Reagan and I would absolutely put my life in his hands. He's a great guy who knew before I did that my daughter had a stalker come to church and he watched him and my daughter to make sure nothing happened. He is absolutely not corrupt and when I spoke to him about this (I was at church yesterday and he was going on the men's retreat so we spoke for a bit and I showed him this thread), he laughed and said "Paranoid much?" He said that yes, there were some guys in there who were crooked but it's no different than any other organization - even the church!! I couldn't argue with him there!

7. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

What has been prestented is an accusation, without evidence, that the Secret Service is on par with an organization (Nazis) that is responsible for the deaths of millions.