1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

There are some messed up Christian Boards out there!

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Yeshua1, Jun 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No. Just his followers.

2. timtofly

timtofly Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    babylon

3. Calminian

Calminian Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Take heart. They won't succeed until the restrainer is taken away.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. timtofly

Faith:
    Baptist
    They won't do anything.

Satan and his minions just sitting there waiting is nonsense. All this buildup of God not being in control is nonsense. It is Hollywood hype as some call all media presented to make a one world event a thing.

The only thing that is going to happen is in the next 3 years the whole human race is going to come to an end, because it is the harvest of human souls. Almost 2000 years ago Jesus Christ taught about it. Now is the time.

The deception is what is going to be shattered. Once the deception is gone, humans will be faced with a choice. Not a forced choice. It is a free will choice. The choice will be to choose God or Satan. The whole world will meet God; FIRST. No deception any more, but Satan will be revealed as the one who decieved the whole world. No one world government revealing Satan. It will be God on the throne who tells everyone who was the one deceiving them.

5. 1689Dave

1689Dave Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    It helps if you can tie what you say to the historic Ecumenical Creeds. You can show a real difference between you and them especially in the Deity of Christ and the Trinity. Also useful for every wind of new doctrine since the 1800s.

• Like Like x 1
  6. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not to detract from the good job that you are doing, but for the last 100 years or so there has been a theology called liberalism and it is classified as cultic--so there is a liberal theology. I would say that liberal theology denies miracles, thinks that Scripture is allegory or inaccurate, and denies the standard doctrines of Christianity such as the deity of Jesus, the Trinity, the Virgin Birth, the Resurrection, etc. One of the more notorious of the liberal theology cult's activities was the infamous Jesus Seminar.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. 1689Dave

1689Dave Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Some of what I've debated against on the other forums is Oneness (Modal Monarchianism), Unitarianism, Universalism, JWs, Mid Acts Dispensationalism, Pentecostalism, above and beyond what we discuss here. I tie everything I say to the Ecumenical Creeds showing solid support from historic Christianity.

8. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I've worked against the pseudo/quasi-Christian cults, & againat such false doctrines as "oneness", "seven church ages", the KJVO myth, & the preterism myth, among others.

"A cowboy's work is never done !"

9. Calminian

Site Supporter

I would surmise, leftism and islam will be the two competing ideologies post rapture.

10. Calminian

Site Supporter

Oh, I agree. I'm speaking of political liberalism not christian liberalism. Political liberalism is being hijacked by leftism. Some are waking up, like the Dershowitz and others, but most are surrendering. Political liberalism has been harmful, but you can see it doesn't hold a candle to the leftists destroying cities and tearing down monuments.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    They almost are now in my opinion. Feminism does not know what to do with Islam because you will recall that back east in Massachusetts someone put out a computer printed sign that said Islam was RIGHT about women and the women called the police. And then there is the little point about slavery in Islam, not that the left minds slavery, but at the moment slavery is being used by the left to indict the West. And another serious point about Islam is that they openly murder homosexuals and the left does not want to do that until they assume absolute control as Castro has in in Cuba where the only homosexuals left alive are the ones who cavort with foreign tourists. And then there is the racism of Islam, almost openly displayed. So the real difference between the left and Islam is just a matter of who is in charge since they both have the same idea but that the left is still using the vices of Islam as a weapon against the lower classes until the left can take control. But Islam will win because Islam is made up only of Muslims and they do not hesitate to murder each other but the left is a weak coalition of feminists and homosexuals and pedophiles and criminals and misfits and they are too soft to challenge the united front of Islam on the march for 1400 years to conquer the world.

12. Calminian

Site Supporter

It'll be interesting. Right now they seemed to have formed an awkward unholy alliance.

I wouldn't, however, count out the violent capabilities of the left. Let's not forget Stalin.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ah, you make another excellent point! "An awkward unholy alliance" is a perfect description of the enemies of the free world!

Yes, the left depends on violence and murder to gain and keep power but the American left consists of decadent, lazy misfits from the upper classes and they are perverts and addicts with vegan diets and not physically tough like murderer Stalin, in my opinion. Few if any have had military training. Many do not even have jobs and few do physical labor, in my opinion.

Another fact about Stalin is that he was highly educated for a thug psychopath.

14. Calminian

Site Supporter

Exactly. Violence is one of the factors the separates leftists from liberals. We've seem them before, and they're trying to make a comeback.

15. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes! We saw them in 1968 with the Weathermen, a very tough bunch of street fighters. They were better disciplined and much tougher than Antifa & BLM. Soros has been the paymaster of the left because he hates the USA, probably because we defeated Germany.

16. Calminian

Site Supporter

There's an escatahplogical debate regarding which group antichrist will identify with. Many believe he will be a muslim, and the arguments are interesting. I think, however, he'll be a simple ecumenical leftist. All religions are valid, so long as you don't think yours is right. Ultimately, the head of your government is the final authority you will bow down do. His heritage will be European keeping with the revived Roman Empire prophecies.

Or I may be completely and totally wrong. :Unsure

17. timtofly

Faith:
    Baptist
    Satan is only for Satan. They will have to align with him, not the other way around.

18. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think that Pope Francis is the Anti-Christ.

19. timtofly

Faith:
    Baptist
    Has he claimed to be Jesus Christ?

20. Calminian

Site Supporter

Nothing I said disputes that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.