1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

These Migrants Need To Be Stopped

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Adonia, Oct 18, 2018.

1. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why aren't these bleeding heart liberals that want to see these people enter our country sending trucks and buses to pick these people up and give them a ride? Some of them are walking hundreds and hundreds of miles? Surely some of the women are pregnant. Some of the people are disabled. Where is this oft-cited charity we keep hearing about when it comes to the left?

2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Soros is handling it for them and the Mexican government is helping. I believe the shots you see of them walking is for photo ops. In between, they're loading up in trucks and buses and riding to the next photo op. They will arrive at the border in time for the election. It would be impossible without help. Wait and see.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    At last count 22-Oct there were 7200 people.
    What about food, shelter at night, toilet facilities?

4. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    How about putting them up in their homes when they get here?

• Like Like x 1
  5. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why does
    Soros just pays for the press perhaps. There is no doubt that this is a Soros show. Is this some sort of treason? He does not care about this mob--it is just an election stunt. Mexico needs to send their army. Soros has to be paying off a lot of people in Mexico, including cartel members.

6. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    One thing I noticed EVERYBODY was wearing new and clean clothes - Hmm.
    One news commentator said that the mob consisted 80% men under 30. How did he know?

7. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Bill Cunningham said that he looked at the photos and saw mostly young men. Soros is big on dressing protestors to look good in photo shoots.

Soros won't spend a penny to help the 58,000 homeless American citizens in Los Angeles but he will drop millions to attack Trump.

Soros will end up a man without a country. He should retire to Dubai or join Carlos Slim on the Riveria. Soros is no good.

8. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I wonder, would that bother him - being "a man without a country"?

Is he not a globalist and wouldn't that suit him?

9. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't know what he is but I think that he was a teenage Nazi collaborator. To me, he is just a monster. He wouldn't give a penny to help a destitute American--everything he does is to promote communism. Maybe he is totally possessed by Satan. He seems to refuse to leave the USA. They ran him out of Hungary by passing laws specifically about his university there. I think that he should move to Dubai, a moral slum, or the Riviera, where retired dictators go to live.

10. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He should perhaps live in a homeless community in San Francisco.

11. Adonia

Adonia Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    One of the most evil men alive today in my opinion. He is worse than people like Boko Haram because he operates from behind the stage, pulling the strings for his stooges.

• Like Like x 1
  12. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Now the news is reporting that the mob has swelled to 14,000. I think that Trump is calling it a national emergency.

13. Baptist Believer

Baptist Believer Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You sound like an insane person, or someone who has listened to too much Alex Jones and has started believing his fake conspiracy theories.

14. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If you listened once to Jones, you listened to him more than I did. Soros is an there. communist who never has expressed any remorse from having worn the Nazi uniform. Hungary passed laws that eventually shut down his university there. They don't like commies either.

15. Baptist Believer

Baptist Believer Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So you don't have that excuse...

Since he has never worn a Nazi uniform, he has no cause for remorse. The photo that has gone around is of Oskar Groening.

I don't have time to address the rest of your foolishness at the moment.

16. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Migrant Caravan's Math Problem

It is impossible to do an average of 48 miles a day, which is what it would take to be where they are now. Where is the drone footage of what is really going on? Anyone who has hiked with a pack knows that 15 miles is a good day. Thru-hikers on the Appalachian Trail slowly work up to 12-16 miles a day, & MAY get a couple of 20 mile days over the course of months to do it. Fake news will really out itself covering this miracle.

17. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, before I saw the article you posted I began to be suspicious myself.

Anyone who has been in the military and been on bivouac should be.
    This is largely a disorganized crowd of civilians.
    Trying to organize a military jaunt of 1500 miles would be difficult enough with all the required food, water, latrine supplies, etc, etc, etc...

Looking at a relief map the caravan is 1/10th to 1/20th to their destination depending on what that is.

I am beginning to think this "caravan" will greatly peter out once it gets into more rural terrain.
    Seems like ts a 7000 man march to Mexico.

We shall see.
    The one item that triggered my suspicion is the latrine requirements for 7000+ people.
    I won't get crude but something fails the smell test with this "caravan" so-called.

While watching a talking head this AM she shrieked "it's mostly women and children!!" but while she went on in her hysterics a camera was recording the marchers going by in another panel - they WERE ALL MEN with one or two women IN TOTAL for several minutes.

#37 HankD, Oct 23, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    One possibility is that people join in and march along for a while then drop out and go back home - others take their place and then do the same.

The "caravan" gains momentum and size but it is ever changing.

Another thing I observed is that everyone seems to have fresh new clothes, what's with that?
    One would think that there would be some vagabonds.
    Actually their should be many since the cry is "Their escaping poverty"!

19. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I linked a YouTube by Red Elephant that shows Soros donations to the various groups from IRS papers, which he shows. He also discusses how Soros likes color coordinated clothes and shows examples.

The mob is beating up on people and robbing stores along the way. Some may be from Venezuela and were disappointed in Honduras. We do not have the welfare funds to provide for all these people. Can't Trump just shut down all immigration the way Eisenhower did?

20. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    All I know is that 15,000 member invasion force coming into any nation would be treated as an invading force, and would be repelled by Mliitary means! I think that Soros and other bankrolling this want to have trump forced to order the army to attack the horde, and that way be shown as a bloody dictator as per the liberal fake media!!

• Like Like x 2