1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Today's COPS Incident

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by InTheLight, Oct 27, 2015.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Or to put it more concisely several administrations have been busy consolidating power in the executive branch while the judicial branch has been acting as an accomplice instead of a check.

Meanwhile the conglomerated corporate media has been busy scaring us into conformity and lulling us into a sleep state so we won't notice our republican form of government is being systematically dismantled.

#121 poncho, Oct 30, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
  2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

And it continues to be a stain upon the name of Christ for any Christian to say she was worthy of what she received or that she got what she deserved. Like I said before, some of you know you wouldn't do to a dog what was done to this young lady. And if you saw someone doing that to a dog, you'd call the cops.

The only war Christians should be fighting if they are not in the military is the one taking place in the spiritual realm. If there is a Civil War, it's gonna be in large part because so many folks who calls themselves Christians look at a situation like what happened in South Carolina and have the audacity to say "if she'd just obeyed" or "she got what she deserved".

Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, Matt. 24:12

3. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So say you. She disobeyed, she resisted, she got what she deserved.
    As for the dog it depends on his behavior

OK, so I am a Vietnam Era Veteran and my service did not technically end when I received my DD214/Honorable Discharge but that doesn't matter because when Jesus said turn the other cheek that is obviously in a non-life threatening situation so any Christian IMO has the right to defend his/her life.

This young lady disobeyed several officials and resisted their orders, she got what she deserved.

Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
    2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
    3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
    4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:

If she had submitted to the officer got up out of the chair and left the room it probably would have ended there with the officer thanking her for cooperating.

Repeat: the main issue has been overlooked.

HankD

• Like Like x 1
  4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

And how is that any different from what we all deserve standing before a Holy God? There seems to be a common thread amongst the folks on this board who consider themselves "political" conservatives. The majority of you lack the love, compassion, grace and mercy that God has shown YOU.
    No it doesn't . Because everybody on here knows that if they saw YOU doing to a dog what that man did to that little girl, they'd quickly intervene or call the police.

That is OBVIOUSLY your opinion reading into Scripture what your flesh wants it to mean. It means what the words say. The tenor of your words continue to tell what's in your heart.

For he who shows no mercy will have judgement given against him without mercy; but mercy triumphs over judgement. James 2:13
    Then shall Jesus execute judgment upon YOU and give YOU what you deserve too. If you're speaking as a follower of Christ, then your very words betray you as a hypocrite who begged for mercy when you asked for salvation, but have grown to think that others get what they deserve. It's a very ugly look.

The main issue here is the callousness of your heart that was supposed to have been changed by Jesus.

5. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Which part of the scripture I quoted do you object to?

Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.
    2 Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves.
    3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same.
    4 For he is God's minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

She disobeyed and resisted and she got what she deserved.

WRONG, if a dog comes on to my property and is belligerent , won't leave after I make some attempts to make it leave then I can legally use force (in my county) or send my own dog to deal with it and in fact that happened in our neighborhood just recently until the dog was dealt with by the law authorities themselves.

I was/am willing to lay down my life for my neighbor(s) by stopping the tyranny of wicked godless communism from destroying us and that's how you thank me? The passage in Romans speaks for itself. She disobeyed and resisted, she got what she deserved,

You have made an oblique accusation by innuendo, having judged me you are now questioning my loyalty to Christ, not only that you have said that I am to be judged by Christ simply by saying that the young lady who was forcibly removed from a chair deems me worthy of being judged. Seems you have judged me and done to me what you say I have done. Physician heal thyself.

It was changed by Christ. Again you are guilty of your own accusations against me, by innuendo you have judged and accused me before the brethren here at the BB because I agreed that the young lady's removal from her chair was deserved. Look in the mirror.

HankD

#125 HankD, Oct 31, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

It's obvious which part you didn't understand. So shall God also start to give you and yours wickedness what they deserve.
    Yep, there's that Christian love.:rolleyes:
    Yep. I'm sustained by Jesus Christ. You ain't stopped squat. You've gone to smelling yourself and thinking that because YOU picked up a gun, you stopped anything. Your responses totally make sense now in the face of your lack of humility.

And shall God grant you what you deserve too. Let us know how that starts to work out for ya.
    You accuse yourself with the words you type.
    Nice try but nope. I simply asked if you gotten what you deserved in the face of you declaring that she got what she deserved. I'm called to righteously judge all things. And I'm merely speaking to what your own words accuse you of.
    Yep. Shall you start getting exactly what you deserve too. so yep, right here in front of everyone who has seen it, your own words accuse you of hypocrisy. So heal thyself like you're God since you think you posses the Deity to declare that she got what she deserved.

7. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hmm, there you go judging me again . I quote scripture and you accuse me both directly and by innuendo again, again...

Wanna go for three times?

HankD

8. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Three times your own words condemn you of advocating that a big grown man beat up and brutalize a little girl. Scripture ain't gonna let ya bypass that wickedness.

9. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Carthago delenda est

10. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

So why do we have police officers in school again? To protect the children or punish them? To make them feel safe or intimidate them? To guard their lives or teach them to be submissive and obey every command without thought or question?

It's bad enough kids today have their minds so warped by collectivist teachers and taught that saying "peanut butter and jelly sandwich" is racist and forced to feel guilty for questioning any authority or having thoughts or opinions that don't line up with the current group think but now on top of all that they have to obey every command without thinking too?

Are we training these kids to be productive members of society or well behaved inmates?

11. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, three strikes and you are out.

HankD

12. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Everyone is forgetting what IMO is the true mission of the popularizing of the video of the forcible removal of the young lady is all about - A leftist propaganda ploy (though it actually happened) to create a hatred of law enforcement. Wait until the true police state arrives and see what is going to happen to you.

HankD

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    OK I found an almost frame by frame view of the video and I will admit that I was wrong. The officer did use excessive force.He was not defending himself .

She deserved retribution but not what she received - her legal guardians should have been called.

However that does not negate my overriding premise - the video is a tool (though yes he did used excessive force) of social engineering to take further control of we the sheeple.

HankD

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Does make a person wonder why?

Applause!!!
    Does bring to mind that prison industrial complex.