Tractor Supply supporting grooming

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Bible Thumpin n Gun Totin, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Bible Thumpin n Gun Totin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Timestamp is at 28:15 showing a few pics from events sponsored by Tractor Supply.

Link to a petition describing events at Waco, TX that Tractor Supply sponsored:
    Protect Waco Children From Drag Queen Shows

Additional Info on the Waco event, including video of children there:
    Bryanna Robinson on Instagram: "**Edit for the folks who are pressed: everything I have shared is PUBLIC INFORMATION & I have all the receipts. If you don’t want something to be publicly known, don’t share it publicly. As always, I don’t condone any forms of bullying, harassment, etc. My only concern is that children are never sexualized or exposed to sexual performances & kinks. Children have no place at an event with pup play (a kink/fetish) & drag. Sick. Event put on by @wpridenetwork Performance by @itz_harlotte_bitch Sponsors included: @tractorsupply @spacex @mclennancommunitycollege, Central Presbyterian Chruch of Waco, Central Texas Metropolitan Community Church, University Baptist Church, Flaming Baptists, Lake Shore Baptist Chruch & more @cityofwaco @governorabbott @gaysagainstgroomers"

No idea what possessed a store based in rural American to do this.

My farm spends approximately ~$18,000 in annual expenses on fencing, feed, energizers, pine shavings, t-posts, livestock, tractor parts and all sorts of equipment. A fair chunk of that winds up at Tractor Supply, and that's not even including my personal purchases at TSC every year, which probably brings it up to $20,000.

We're moving our supply chain to a local farm supply store. Recommend all other farmers and rural folk with any honor do the same.

Tractor Supply has so far seemed to keep mum about this. I haven't seen any info from them. Will update if I see anything. Horrible decision on their part.

2. Bible Thumpin n Gun Totin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Additional Info allegedly from Tractor Supply - read all the way to the end:
    https://twitter.com/LockNKey17/status/1597104213703938051

They claim they have "no idea". So they either failed or didn't care to review documentation of the event (Not good). Or they know it and are backtracking now.