1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Turpin-time, the breakdown of Constitutional rights

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by One Baptism, Jan 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. One Baptism

One Baptism Active Member

A while ago, in the "news" (I mean that in the loosest sense possible), a "family" with "13" children by the name "Turpin", has become national, and even international headlines. Yet, there is a problem (well to be more specific, several problems and inconcistencies), that we need to look at, and where it takes place at:

It is reported:

"... David Allen Turpin, 57, and Louise Anna Turpin, 49, were said to have forced their children to memorise passages of the Bible during “very strict” home schooling sessions. ..." - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...s-found-chained-starving-california-home-say/
    Also recall their "connection" to "Texas", a Bible beliving, gun carrying state, homeschooling state ...

It is reported:

"... The new revelations came as a California politician began drafting legislation to give greater oversight of home-schooled children, in a bid to prevent a repeat of the horrors.

Jose Medina told The Telegraph: “What happened in the city of Perris was tragic, and it was horrific. And I would like to try to do everything I can to ensure that it doesn’t happen again.”

The Turpins' 13 children, aged between two and 29, had all, except the eldest, been exclusively home-schooled - meaning that, under California law, there was no outside contact.

“One of the reasons this went undetected was because the parents could keep the children hidden from the public,” said Mr Medina. “So I’m looking at what the state can do, so that kids can no longer be kept in captivity.” Two million children in the US are home-schooled, representing three per cent of all American youngsters, according to the Mike Smith, president of the Home School Legal Defense Association (HSLDA). The trend began in the 1970s, he told The Telegraph, but has increased in recent years. By contrast, in the UK only 30,000 children were educated at home in the 2016/17 academic year, out of over eight million. ..." -
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...home-littered-faeces-had-makeshift-classroom/

Do you begin to see what this is all about? What 'they' are really after here?

Problems, inconsistencies.

1. The number 13. It is occult, and the media, 'those' socieities, etc all make use of such things [like the 32nd floor of Vegas, etc, etc.] to flag their events for themselves.

2. The photos. Why are they blocking out the adult 'children' [did I just say "adult children"???] who are over 18 years of age [one is even supposed to be 28]. There are numerous things going on in the photos. All the persons, even behind the 'masking' are smiling, and not in a forced way. The 'wife' looks pleasantly joyfilled. Posing, etc. Who is taking the photos at 'disneyland', a relative, a worker at the park, [where are their comments] etc?

3. Where are the 'adult' children interviews? I smell a book or ither gimmicks in the coming, more 'funding' ...

4. Donation pages immediately went up all over the place.

5. Relative, is entirely suspicious, about letting someone watch them in the shower? I don't buy it.

6. The underfed story doesn't add up either, look at the height and builds of the children in those photos. underfed don't gain such strength or height. Some are even as tall as or taller than their parents in those photos.

7. The chained up bit doesn't add up either, who were some of the ones who supposedly answered the door?

8. The escapee story makes little to no sense also, especially in regards the "deactivated" cell phone, and the "photos" she was carrying. Why not just run next door, bang on the door.

9. Ages in photos compared to current ages, etc.

etc., etc...

I am sure if people with more time, look into this, it will be seen for what it is. A theft of rights, a direct assault upon the constitution and the bill of rights, and amendments, therein. It was foretold:

So, is it Turpin-time to wash away a little more of those? To invade into the family home and to be able to direct the instruction of our children?

What was the 5th Commandment, Exodus 20:12 KJB? How can the children honour their father and mother, when the state interposes itself between them and the parents? It all goes back to Romanism. Read their humanist material, and their "human rights" list in their various encyclicals, bulls, etc., which the U.N. follows.

The Great Controversy, page 442 -

"... saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.” [Revelation 13:11-14.]

The lamb-like horns and dragon voice of the symbol point to a striking contradiction between the professions and the practice of the nation thus represented. The “speaking” of the nation is the action of its legislative and judicial authorities. By such action it will give the lie to those liberal and peaceful principles which it has put forth as the foundation of its policy. The prediction that it will speak “as a dragon,” and exercise “all the power of the first beast,” plainly foretells a development of the spirit of intolerance and persecution that was manifested by the nations represented by the dragon and the leopard-like beast. And the statement that the beast with two horns “causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast,” indicates that the authority of this nation is to be exercised in enforcing some observance which shall be an act of homage to the papacy.

Such action would be directly contrary to the principles of this government, to the genius of its free institutions, to the direct and solemn avowals of the Declaration of Independence, and to the Constitution. The founders of the nation wisely sought to guard against the employment of secular power on the part of the church, with its inevitable result—intolerance and persecution. The Constitution provides that “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,” and that “no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office of public trust under the United States.” Only in flagrant violation of these safeguards to the nation's liberty, can any religious observance be enforced by civil authority. But the inconsistency of such action is no greater than is represented in the symbol. It is the beast with lamb-like horns—in profession pure, gentle, and harmless—that speaks as a dragon. ..." - http://text.egwwritings.org/publica...ragraphnumber=&QUERY=constitution&resultId=29

Testimionies to the Church, Volume 5, page 451:

"... By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. ..." - http://text.egwwritings.org/publica...very+principle+of+its+Constitution&resultId=1

#1 One Baptism, Jan 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. rsr

rsr <b> 7,000 posts club</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am with you on this. It is the right, no, the duty, of parents to chain their children to the furniture and deprive them of food to instill the proper fear of God in them. And if there's some molestation, so what? Does not the story of Lot and his daughters prove that it is the will of God to procreate through the family?

And the fact that they were from Texas, a God-blessed land that should by all rights be a sovereign nation, and were left alone to glorify God in their unique way until they reached godless California, should be a signal that the godless heathen are persecuting God's own people.

God bless the Turpins, who should be an example to all Christian families, and not be persecuted by the blasphemous Papists who would reduce us all to chains in their adherence to the Babylonian mystery religion.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. One Baptism

It didn't seem that your "Yea", was "yea" on that response, brother.

4. One Baptism

Others see the same [language warning] ... - #TurpinHoax hashtag on Twitter

The parents were married "33" years ago [Masonic number] - Before police rescued their 13 children, the two parents had a history of strange behavior, family and neighbors say

8 Bikes just sit in the front yard, and no one riding them, like they would just leave open evidence in front of the neighbourhood that anyone could see and think was odd? If 8 bikes were left out in the open in my neighbourhood, and no one even used them or went near them, they would all be stolen *

*[over the years, I got worse things than that taking place, though I have had my own bike stolen, my father's own car was stolen, swat team raiding the house next door at 7am, with 3 heavy armor vehicle and gunnersport on the top, guns beaded on the house blocking my driveway and street, bomb squad being called out for grenade threat on another earlier occasion on a house kitty-corner across the street, chopper landing in the street for a gunman inside of a house just around the corner for a faceoff, man shot in the face with shotgun laying dead on his front lawn [no fence] for some time before police show up on the corner house, drug raids, drive by's, cars doing donuts for an hour in intersections and parking lot, before a po-chopper finally hits the sky, police chases [plural, cars, motorcycles, etc] at over 100 mph on my street, houses burnt to the ground, methlabs [I was acutally in a house of a friend whose 'guardians' did that, had the fridge padlocked with a chain, that got raided back before I was Seventh-day Adventist], etc. Its getting worse, in case anyone hasn't noticed. Read the book Country Living by sister Ellen G. White, and get the chronological dates version, read it, follow it. - http://www.ellenwhitedefend.com/Healthmessage/CountryLiving-by date.pdf ]

5. One Baptism

"Every child kept a journal" - CBS 'news', yet in the same video feed, they said, "All of the 13 children have diminished mental capacity." and "The 17 year old daughter has a first grade level education."... and yet they all "kept a journal"... right?

I mean, if that is what the 'supposed' 17 year old [ages don't match the photos, builds of 'smiling' children, etc] is mentally, what are the others under that 'age'?

And they all "kept a journal", so they could all daily record all of the attrocities of these 'wicked, wicked' parents, while 'chained' to their beds, after they got home from their all expenses paid romp at disneyland, before 'memorizing' their endless Bible verses [which warns about going to such a 'magical' and occult place as DeMolay's Disney's] for the day.

Listen to it yourself -

Also notice how they break up the occult "13" into the "6's and 7's" which is occult in of itself also, meaning to risk or gamble everything - 'At sixes and sevens' - the meaning and origin of this phrase

At sixes and sevens - Wikipedia

#5 One Baptism, Jan 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  6. john1

john1 New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    How dare those evil parents "force" their children to memorize some words, especially good words from the Bible! *SARCASTIC GASP* oh, the horror!!

The whole thing sounds like an elaborate lie, a blatant fraud.

• Like Like x 1
  7. One Baptism

Truly, I wonder if I asked that 'family' [or even the 'media' for that matter], some basic Bible questions would they be able to even answer one? I mean simple basic stuff, for instance:

What does the book of Hezekiah Chapter 8 verse 2 say without looking [if anyone doesn't know they had better look it up right now!], or even what the book of 2nd James Chapter 2 verse 3 says, or even whether the book of 2 Opinions was meant to be taken as gnostic gospel or not?

I wonder if they could even answer the question of how many of each kind of animal did Moses take aboard the Ark, or whether the apostle Paul was the 3rd, 4th, or 9th apostle listed in apostles of Jesus?

Do they even know what the first 5 books of the Pentagon are? or how much of the material was later blacked out by a redactor?

I wonder if they were forced to read the King Jamieson version, or the New Interspacial Version?

Could they even tell me, whether or not Jewsalem is in the country of Turkey, Chile, or Hungry?

8. john1

john1 New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    why all the trick questions

hezekiah is not a book. he is mentioned in several books including kings and isaiah
    2 opinions is not a book and is also not a gnostic book. no such thing
    there was only 1 book of james. 2 books of peter.
    noah took 2 of each. moses took none as he was not born yet
    paul was the 13th apostle, 14th if you count judas. he was not listed in the Gospels.
    first 5 books of the pentagon, haha funny. I think they are the Constutution, Bill of Rights, etc. ;)
    king james did not write the book but it is better than niv
    jerusalem obviously is in Israel not another country

• Like Like x 1
  9. One Baptism

Also keep in mind, that the CPS, etc keep themsleves in the media, continuning the push by saying "Not one" person called in the "strange behaviour".

Calif. county received "not one" call about couple accused of torturing children - CBS News

Ah... now here we go... spying on neighbours. Beter report those "strange behaviours" ... you know like always leaving the house on time to go to church on Sabbath, the 7th day, you know Law abiders, or have homeschooled children just freely engaging with the creation of God, and not stuck under an evolutionary prof's nose for 8-12 hours, or law-abiding citizens, never cursing, or lying or stealing or murdering [they must be covering for something], they could be harbouring sick mental diseases, practices, and worse, could be 'fundamentalist', you know, code word for 'terrorists' - Pope Francis Declares That Christian Fundamentalism ‘Is A Sickness’

For all we know, if we do not "report" such "strange" or "odd" behaviour, we might not really know what goes on in a home church, or biblestudy or prayer meeting, and forget about ever learning about what the everlasting Gospel teaches, I mean afterall John 3:16 is just never heard or seen or read at all in public, right?

Hey you all had better start watching me, and my "strange" behaviour of reporting on this stuff, otherwise I might do something "strange" like use common sense, and take my head out of the TV, and open the Bible and believe it over the media.

#9 One Baptism, Jan 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  10. john1

john1 New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    "Not One" reported it because IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. You can't hide such severe abuse of 13 children. Maybe one or two but not 13. This story is all a lie.

11. One Baptism

The spirit of Elijah came over me ... 1 Kings 18:27 KJB :)

12. One Baptism

Did CBS say "a" [like singular???] "journal" for each 'child'? Well, oops, they meant "hundreds" [well "1" looks close to "100's", I mean they both have a "1" in them]:

"... The children did not have access to televisions or radios but were able to read and write and expressed themselves in hundreds of journals that were seized from the home, the district attorney said.

“It appears to me that they lacked any kind of understanding about how the world worked,” Hestrin said.

One of the older boys had taken a variety of classes at Mt. San Jacinto College, a community college, but his mother took him to the campus and waited outside class for him, Hestrin said. The college confirmed that one of the Turpins had been a student but refused to provide additional information, including some that is generally releasable under federal privacy laws. ..." - The Turpin Children Imprisoned by Their Parents Are Starting to Tell Their Story

Ok, so what's a few "hundred" tell-all journals written by mentally first grade 17 year olds, or "community college" goer, because that's what community college goers do, keep hundreds of journals about their torture, and make sure they get to class on time, where there is obviously no televisions, or radios, or ipods, laptops, computers, internet, or apparently "brains" [because whoever wrote the script for this stuff, is ... well, I think you are intelligent enough to think of a good expressive word that would go here, and leave it up to your sanctified imagination [keep it clean please]]

Yeah, they had no idea about the outside world and how it worked, but were able to use a deactivated cell phone, had photos, went to Disneyland!!!! where you know, there is very little interaction with people, right, right??? Is this thing on?

And "one" of the "older boys" had taken a "variety" of college classes at a community college, where again, there is obviously very little interaction with the outside world, or how the world works. And please, had no thoughts of speaking to anyone about the "torture", "abuse" back at home, where they were only homeschooled, which obviously fits right in with "community college"...

But, hey, don't worry, they are going to release this story bit by bit slowly, as they get around to making it up... I mean they wouldn't want to get caught in some sort of sloppy re-write, or confusion between editorials, right?

13. One Baptism

They cannot "clean" up this editorial mess with any amount of "showers":

"... shower once a year ..." - ABC 'News' - Horrific new details emerge in case of 13 captive siblings

also see:

"... shower once a year ..." - NBC 'News' - 13 captive siblings allowed to eat once a day, shower once a year

or was it "twice" a year?

"... reportedly showered twice a year ... citing a law enforcement official [WHO???, it's like wikipedia or sumthin'] familiar with the case. ..." - NYDaily 'News' - Tortured siblings showered twice a year, ate once a day

Seems like even something as basic as routine hygiene [even when "once" or was that "twice" a year, it's been sooo many times, who could remember, right? By the way, What IS that smell? Do you smell that? It's coming from the 'media' ... someone better check on that, ... hey man, check your shoe, 'cause it ain't my shoe ...]. Also, those reports were only a day apart, January 18 and 19, 2018.

Ages, we don't need no stinking "ages [to match that is]":

Cited January 24, 2018, Yahoo News:

"... Police arrested the couple on January 14 after a 14-year-old girl crawled out of a window and called 911. ..."- California Parents Accused Of Torturing 13 Children Dressed Kids Alike For A Future Reality TV Show, Relative Says

Wait, I thought she was "17" [who "appeared 10"], not "14", January 16, 2018, CNN [CIA's News [or was that Nonsense? I forget, maybe Andy Coopy can refresh me] Network - ]...

"... A 17-year-old girl managed to escape from the residence in Perris, California, on Sunday and called 911 from a cell phone she found in the house, police said. ... The 17-year-old "appeared to be only 10 years old and slightly emaciated," the Riverside Sheriff's Department said. ..." - 13 people held captive in California home - CNN

And in case we all forgot that these children knew nothing about the outside world [never-never mind Disneyland], but they supposedly on 3 separate instances in as many years, 2011, 2013, & 2015 were in Las Vegas. [Because we all 'know' that nothing of the outside world goes on there on any massive scale, and is full of bible thumpin homeschoolers with large families ...] - 13 people held captive in California home - CNN

What's in a name anyway? Letter "J" anyone?

"... Investigators revealed that the kids—all of whose names started with the letter "J" ..." - California Parents Accused Of Torturing 13 Children Dressed Kids Alike For A Future Reality TV Show, Relative Says

As like unto the bible thumpin Duggar's right, with a large family, homeschooled, right? - https://www.google.com/search?q=duggar+family+names&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

I mean, who is the obvious target that 'they' are after here ...

#13 One Baptism, Jan 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  14. One Baptism

So Mr. "Turpin" [his hair kind looks similar to the photoshopped Sandyhook billy-the-kid [the supposed A-dam L[ie]anza]], worked, as an "engineer", at not one but two major industrial-military grade - aerospace [like rocket scientists, duh!] facilities:

[1] Lockheed Martin - Lockheed Martin - Wikipedia

[2] Northrop Grumman
    - Northrop Grumman - Wikipedia

"... David Turpin had worked as an engineer for both Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman ..." - House of Horrors: What to Know About David and Louise Turpin

Both of which, are not any kind of small potatoes, and neither the clearance to just get onto the actual grounds, and neither would being an "engineer" in either or both facilities, and yet even with such background, intelligence, and income, they filed for bankruptcy? After going to Disneyland and Las Vegas multiple times?

"... Louise's sister, Teresa Robinette, said she had not been in touch but had no reason to suspect trouble. "We always thought she was living the perfect life," she said in an interview conducted in Knoxville, Tennessee. "She would tell us they went to Disneyland all the time. They would go to Vegas ..." - 13 captive siblings allowed to eat once a day, shower once a year

Was it the Disneyland trips ["all the time"] and Vegas that broke them? No, because they were still going to Disneyland and to Vegas even after "filing", and even went to Vegas in the very year of bankruptcy:

"... in a 2011 bankruptcy filing ..." - House of Horrors: What to Know About David and Louise Turpin
    Yet, what was found, "hundreds" of "DVD's", on large family "reality" shows [what if this is a 'reality' show you're watching in live, which is grabbing the attention away from something else? Just a thought ...]:

"... Cops found hundreds of DVDs inside the family’s southern California home, including seasons of Kate Plus 8 ..." - California Parents Accused Of Torturing 13 Children Dressed Kids Alike For A Future Reality TV Show, Relative Says
    What then are the reasons? There could be intelligent evidence based theorization/speculation at this point, but I will hold off, and await more evidences, and then the pieces will come together on their own. So far, we do have an agenda, and a goal:

"... The grim discovery has raised questions about how this could happen at a house owned by a couple that had registered with the state Board of Education to run a home-school on the premises. But the state agency does not regulate or oversee private schools in California.

Private schools are subject to an annual inspection by the state or local fire marshal. But the Turpins never alerted Perris city officials they were operating one at their home, fire marshal Dave Martinez told NBC News.

"It's a home-school so it's not licensed," he said. "If it was a licensed facility, it would trigger our inspections." ..." - Person who sent Hawaii missile alert not cooperating in FCC probe

Also, keep noticing the inconsistencies, uneducated, but knew what 9-1-1 was, a cellphone, etc. Was not allowed to "watch" TV, but was able to go to Disneyland and Las Vegas with massive jumbotrons, lights, ungodly sounds, smells, gambling, alcohol, smoking, filthy language, etc. Supposedly knew nothing of the outside world, have diminished mental capacities, and yet are able to write volumes [all told] of "hundreds" of parental incriminating journals, which the parents just stored in their home until the police showed up ...

"... that one of the few things the Turpins allowed the kids to do was write in journals.

Hestrin said they have recovered hundreds of them and they "are going to be strong evidence of what occurred in that home."

The captives were supposed to be home-schooled, the DA added, but they were so clueless about the world that "many of the children didn't know what a police officer was."- 13 captive siblings allowed to eat once a day, shower once a year

Umm, then how did they know about a cell phone, 9-1-1?

Think, if you were in the mother's shoes, and arrested and charged with such heinous crimes, that a whole nation would pour out their hearts to the children, and anathema's to yourself, and be under a 90-life sentencing, all your children separated from you forever, would this be the face you would wear?

[​IMG]

#14 One Baptism, Jan 26, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
  15. One Baptism

How old is Mr Turpin, for they cannot seem to get this straight either. Is he:

"... David Allen Turpin, 56, and Louise Anna Turpin, 49, were charged Sunday with torture and child endangerment, the Sheriff's Department said. ..." - 13 people held captive in California home - CNN

"... David Turpin, 56, and wife Louise, 49 ..." - Dead dogs, filth and ropes tied to beds: Inside the Turpins' home in Texas before they moved to Perris

"... David Allen Turpin, 56, and Louise Anna Turpin, 49, ..." - Regular beatings, strangulation and starvation: Charges against Turpins offer chilling look into abuse

or

"... Hestrin delivered what he called a "snapshot" of the alleged horrors visited on the children before the first court appearance by Turpin, 57, and his wife, Louise Anna Turpin, 49. ..." - 13 captive siblings allowed to eat once a day, shower once a year

"... The 57-year-old Californian accused with his wife of torturing and endangering the lives of his 13 children appeared to preside over a happy all-American family. ..." - Who is David Turpin? Father of California torture family revealed

"... Parents David Allen Turpin, 57, and Louise Anna Turpin, 49, were arrested and charged with torture and child endangerment on Sunday ..." - Aunt of 13 kids locked up in California home speaks out | Daily Mail Online

or

ooops, we'll just go with what others say to keep it straight [or maybe it was simply a common core math issue] ... poor CNN [CIA Nonsense Network]:

"... CORRECTION: This story has been updated to give the correct spelling of Northrop Grumman and the correct age for David Turpin, who is 56 ..." - 13 people held captive in California home - CNN
    Well?

" ... David Allen Turpin (born October 17, 1961) and Louise Anna Turpin (born May 24, 1968) [1] were married in 1985 in Pearsburg, Virginia when David was 23 and Louise was 16 years old. [2] ..."
    Interesting - on looking for David Turpin's Genealogy [need to look more into this]:

"... We’re sorry, this page is no longer available. ..." - http://www.ancestry.ca/issue/404?aspxerrorpath=/genealogy/births/person/david-turpin.html

On Ancestry.com there is found a "David Allen Turpin", married to "Louise Ann Robinette", with dates 1936-2014 range - David Allen Turpin - Ancestry.ca

upload_2018-1-26_0-52-11.png

upload_2018-1-26_0-52-53.png

And also in reverse when simply looking up her name.

According to present sources, Louise's "sister's" last name is "Robinette":

"... Louise told her sister, Teresa Robinette ..." - https://nypost.com/2018/01/22/horror-house-parents-kinky-sexcapades-revealed/

#15 One Baptism, Jan 26, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
  16. One Baptism

More Photos:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The only issue that might be with the "Bible club" photo, is that Turpin is the only male [at least it appears that way, and the hair looks like its a wig, superimposed], conveniently in the front, taller than all [aren't taller people supposed to be in the back rows, to let smaller in the front, at least that is how photography worked when my own photos were being taken at various places], in other words does it look super imposed? Just asking for secondary opinions or a photo analysis here - https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DT8A_68W0AEoK50.jpg

Placeholders for larger photos, see the pbs.twimgs [# 1-4] below, for college photos of David Allen Turpin, which reads in detail under photos:

"... David Allen Turpin. Route 1 Box 393, Princeton, WV 24740. Electrical Enginerring. IEEE -- 3,4. Eta Kappa Nu -- 3,4. Marshall Hahn Engineering Merit Scholarship ..."

There also seems to be a genetic issue with the children, notice the eyes [off centered], and facial structures [don't get me wrong, not attempting to make fun of these persons at all, look like great kids].

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-513lw_POvjk/WmITH2ahckI/AAAAAAAAjhc/3e7ZLrXfLT06h5ntaS2MbVtj7qT_9H1HwCLcBGAs/s320/Turpin+Disney.jpg

https://scallywagandvagabond.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/David-and-Louise-Turpin-bankruptcy5.jpg

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6VMaiOX--YU/WmL0s0_xkMI/AAAAAAAAjjY/PUrgYm8F82wTik0692mfZ992H4Xzeo3sgCLcBGAs/s400/z+Louise+%28top+right%29+with+her+mother+Phyllis+%28left%29+her+father+sisters+Teresa+%28on+father%E2%80%99s+lap%29+and+Elizabeth+%28bottom+right%29.jpg

https://media3.s-nbcnews.com/j/MSNB...80118-turpin-family-mn-0735.focal-720x360.jpg

http://images.tritondigitalcms.com/6616/sites/461/2018/01/16145855/TURBIN-FAMILY-12.jpg

http://media.rtl.fr/cache/Vg3g2Dym0...-devant-les-voitures-du-dessin-anime-cars.jpg

https://www.cheatsheet.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Turpin-Family-photo.png

https://i2.wp.com/radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/turpin-parents-arrested-torturing-children-vow-renewal-officiate-tells-all-on-family-pp.jpg?fit=1200,788&ssl=1

https://ioneblackamericaweb.files.wordpress.com/2018/01/the-turpin-family-children-facebook.jpg?quality=99&strip=all&w=350&h=135&crop=1&resize=350,135

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DT8A_68W0AEoK50.jpg

[1] https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DT2UZkpW4AAUTr4.jpg

[2] https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DT2UZkmX0AQoZLH.jpg

[3] https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DT2UZkvWsAEgjkX.jpg

[4] https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DT8A_68W0AEoK50.jpg

Ex-classmate to House of Horrors son recalls his 'sadness' | Daily Mail Online

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Other joy-filled, playing, smiling photos, still obfuscated [still looking for the originals] or pip object [if you did this please don't self-tag original photos with pip objects, its hard enough to find originals unobfuscated]:

https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.n...al/1516642472/Turpin_Family_10.jpg?1516642472

https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.n...nal/1516650191/Turpin_Family_9.jpg?1516650191

https://i1.wp.com/www.heresthejoy.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/turpin-family-2010-REV.jpg?resize=525,338

https://i0.wp.com/konniemoments.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/David-and-Louise-Turpin-5.jpg?resize=620,569&ssl=1

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-IhTOcJvWB8o/Wl2--l2ME4I/AAAAAAAAjcM/ZliQ68gnVbUsQ_r1Wd75w5Sda0gegIIKwCLcBGAs/s400/Turpin+3+%281%29.jpg

#18 One Baptism, Jan 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
  17. One Baptism

Additional information on so-called "former classmate":

"... Angie Parra took a music class with one of the older children of the brood at Mount San Jacinto College. She described the young man as a "sweet, but odd introvert" in an interview with NBC4. ..." - Former Classmate of Tortured Child Recalls Him as 'Famished'

"... One sibling was allowed to enroll at Mt. San Jacinto College. He was "sweet" but an introvert in a music class, student Angie Parra told NBC4. ..." - 'Depraved' child abuse and torture were hidden in the Turpin household for years, officials say. Many ask how

Question, where is the photograph or video of this interview with "Angie Parra"?, I am still looking for it/them. Also, can we see the yearbook that she is in, with photograph, with the Turpin child?

However, this information, does seem to explain the odd haircuts of the one, if not several of the family members, mostly the 3 boys [however the mugshots of David Allen Turpin, look like a wig and different than in all the other wedding, disney, vegas, etc photos], yet see the others also, since academic and professional orchestral musicians have such a bowl shaped haircut and is generally seen in such orchestral musicians, whether violinists, celloists, mandolin, etc. Notice:

"... One of the older boys had taken a variety of classes at Mt. San Jacinto College, a community college, but his mother took him to the campus and waited outside class for him, Hestrin said. The college confirmed that one of the Turpins had been a student but refused to provide additional information, including some that is generally releasable under federal privacy laws. ..." - The Turpin Children Imprisoned by Their Parents Are Starting to Tell Their Story

Yeah, they won't release them even though it is "releasable" under "federal privacy laws"? Got to ask yourself, what are they hiding, and who is pressuring them to not do so, and what law or judgment 'ruling' will they attempt to pass to seal it?

Another so-called previous classmate, "Taha Muntajibuddin", also enters the story, along with several "previous neighbours" who all reported to the 'media' suspicious activity, but never when the family supposedly lived near to them, remember "Not one phone call":

[​IMG]

Turpins brother, "Billy Lambert" allegedly said:

"... “She would tell us the kids are doing great. She was real busy home-schooling,” Lambert told People. “She told us David was making two or three hundred thousand [dollars] a year, so we thought they had this awesome life and always going on trips.” ..." - Parents of captive Turpin siblings barred from contacting their 13 children
    Turpins mother, "Betty Turpin" allegedly said:

"... Betty Turpin said her son is college-educated and had a good upbringing. “He’s very likable,” she said. “Raised in a Christian home all his life. Gone to church all his life.”

She told CNN that her son and his wife had always been “very protective” of their children. “This is a highly respectable family,” she said, adding that the family had annual passes to Disneyland and they all wore matching clothing when they went out. ..." - Grandmother Defends Couple Who Allegedly Shackled Children
    Notice again the 'reality TV' connection, which is what the whole nation is 'watching' right now, a live 'drama' unfold, all suspense, shock and scripted [terribly] so new and home invasive legislation can be passed:

"... Billy Lambert said his sister imagined that one day her family might be featured in a reality show of their own.

“I believe that my sister wanted a reality show because the very last conversation I had with her before all this happened, she did actually say that she felt they would be perfect for TV at one point,” Lambert said. ..." - Parents In Perris Torture Case Had Reality TV Aspirations

18. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Looking at the HS year book - I used to live in Princeton, WV - 92-95 - I managed a Christian radio station- WAMN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.