1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Turpin-time, the breakdown of Constitutional rights

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by One Baptism, Jan 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. One Baptism

One Baptism Active Member

Christian homeschooler at the first, but now Louise Turpin a mastermind secret snake-handling sorceress?

Who wrote this? Disney? Gotta be ...

Her "sister" writes a "best seller" (before its sold) "tell all" book, but didn'r have any knowledge of the 'real' crimes alleged. Riiiiight ....

"... Louise Turpin’s sister says she’ll likely miss a crucial hearing in the horrific abuse of her 13 nieces and nephews, but new details revealed in her memoir could help prosecutors.

Elizabeth Flores completed the brunt of her tell-all book days before police swooped in and busted her sister Louise and her husband, David Turpin, on a slew of child abuse charges in January.

While Flores’ “***Book Title Here Removed, not giving noteriety to that garbage***” denies knowledge of the house of horrors where cops found the half-starved children, she details her bizarre encounters with the Turpin family a decade earlier.

“She told me she was messing around with witchcraft. It just really freaked me out,” said Flores, who spoke to the Daily News on Wednesday from Tennessee.

Turpin's obsession with Satanic rituals, spells and her Ouija board was worrisome when Flores moved to Texas from 2008 to 2010 she said.

Turpin also invited her younger sister to join a snake handling festival in Arlington. ...

... Whether Louise Turpin was the driving force behind the abuse remains unseen.

“Maybe she was the mastermind behind all this,” Flores said. “Maybe it wasn’t David.”

In her book, she recalls her sister's love for snakes when she visited the family's haunting home after the arrest. She noticed the couple kept a statue of a snake in "attack mode" by the door. ..." - http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...aft-obsession-child-abuse-20180606-story.html

2. One Baptism

Consider these Photos again, look closely.

David-and-Louise-Turpin-bankruptcy5.jpg David-and-Louise-Turpin-bankruptcy5-12.png Turpin family 2 (1).jpg David-and-Louise-Turpin-bankruptcy5-12.jpg

3. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do you have any news articles about this case not about the State's case but focused on the defense? What is the context of these photos?

4. One Baptism

Photos are manipulated. There is no case. Read the thread.

5. Squire Robertsson

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have read the thread. For the most part, you've posted pictures without any explanation as to their context. The last article you posted is from the NY Times which gave the prosecution's POV. Do you have anything from the defense's POV?

6. One Baptism

Tell you what, since you seem to belive 'this' to be real, why do you not scour the internet and post something from 'the defense'.

There is no 'defense', since it is bogus. Why would those, who put forward this convoluted mess to get more legislation to pass to invade the home, want any 'defense' to be known. There is no 'defense', because it is bogus, and a 'defense' would be the opposite of what they want you to do or get the impression of - namely, that they want us all to lay down your rights, right now.

7. Squire Robertsson

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    By defense, I mean the Turpin's defense team. I'm a Californian. So, I believe you that the State has a bogus case. I'm just interested in reading the Turpin's response.

#67 Squire Robertsson, Jul 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think he may be trying to say that this is an invented story, not a real case at all, aka, fake news, designed to get people upset and on board with something.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. One Baptism

Updated, notice the girl on far left, elongated neck, and shadows to face do not match lighting on neck (in fact, there is a lot of lighting differences between faces and the remaining persons):

David-and-Louise-Turpin-bankruptcy5-12.jpg

10. Squire Robertsson

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    As the OP is now banned for holding to soul annihilation, this thread is now closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.