1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Two Witnesses of Revelation Will Appear in 2023

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by gaviria.christian, Jul 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    As I said, what prevails is the Word of God, I hope you believe in God- the Word is God, understand? God said by the Apostle Peter that one Day with the LORD is as 1000 years or one millennium. 2Peter 3:v.8 - Beloved, be not IGNORANT of this one thing, that one Day is with the Lord as a thousand years (1000 years in human calendar), and a thousand years (1000 years) as one Day.

2. timtofly

timtofly Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Genesis 2

3. Pipiripi

Pipiripi Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Which verse?

4. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Gobbledygook

5. timtofly

timtofly Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
  6. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, they're LITERAL. Remember, they shall be killed, & their bodies shall lie in the street for 2 days til God resurrects them on the 3rd day from their deaths.

7. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    JESUS, the Word made flesh - the Word is God - said: I receive not testimony from man: these things I say that you might be saved.

8. George Antonios

George Antonios Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The two witnesses, if you go by the scriptures, are Moses and Elijah. There's just too much weight in their favour.

9. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I'm sure that Moses and Elijah are not the two witnesses, no, they are not. They both are already in the 3rd heaven. By the way, Moses is one of the twenty four elders crowned with crowns of gold, who are seated on thrones surrounding the throne of the LORD. Revelation 4

On the other hand, JESUS, the Word made flesh - the Word is God - warned, saying: I receive not testimony from man: these things I say that you might be saved.

10. George Antonios

Faith:
    Baptist
    Could you please disprove the claims made in the video with verses? Much more helpful than a general opinion.

11. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sure one of them isn't Enoch? He didn't die, while Moses did.

12. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    They are going to be 2 Jews during the tribulation who God elevates to the office of prophet. No need to resurrect, we have Jewish believers today, the world will have 144k Jews and two Jewish Witnesses in the trib.

13. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Friend, we can do nothing against the Truth, but for the Truth. God is the Truth. The Word is God, understand?

I do not work with speculations, or conjectures, or suppositions, or presumptions, but with revelation in accord Scriptures, on this it is me with God and God with me, exclusively, the Word is God. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God-1Cor.2:v.11

I questioned what you are selling by video by what is written in the Word of God -Revelation 4-5- describing and showing the wonderful and celestial ceremony of the opening of the book sealed with seven seals by my Lord JESUS. And Elijah and Moses were in that great and wonderful ceremony, and they are there yet, even now while I am writting this message.

I questioned also your belief about the two witnesses quoting what JESUS said, as follows: He said: I receive not testimony from man: these things I say that you might be saved.
    That said, how can two men be the witnesses of God? God is Spirit.

Elijah and Moses will never come here again in the world of Devil, no, absolutely no, except Michael, the archangel, no one else will come to execute the righteous Judgment of God in accord the Old and New Testaments, and to smite the nations with all plagues
    (by the way, the plagues have already started), and to turn multitudes of peoples to blood, inclusive one of the seven heads of the Beast of sea will be wounded mortally-Revelation 13:v.3. And it is he who will make War against the red Dragon, who has 7 heads, 10 horns and a terrible TAIL-Revelation 12:v.7-17.

Be ready and take care, because the time is of War against Satan and his messengers -Revelation 12:v.7- you better decide which side you're going to be on in this war, lest you perish in the lake of fire.

14. George Antonios

Faith:
    Baptist
    I address that at the very end of the video.

15. George Antonios

Faith:
    Baptist
    Who said they're both resurrected?

16. George Antonios

Faith:
    Baptist
    More helpful to actually broach the verses raised in the video and deal with the specific connections.
    We can all write generalities.
    Black font is easier to read, friend.

17. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The meaning behind my statement is to shine some light on the absence of Israelology the Missing Link in systematic theology.

18. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Mark 13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

knoweth no man - present tense - . this does not preclude a person in the GODhead in the future revealing to someone that day and hour - in my opinion.

Luke 10:22 All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.

19. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The most important is to write what will really fulfil confirming the Truth of God's Word. The Word is God. God is Truth.

O please, black, blackness, means darkness. What would you say if you had seen the rainbow round about the throne, and the seven lamps of fire burning before the throne?

20. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Dude please. You don’t even get it that the two are the third sign of Jonah to Israel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.