1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Two Witnesses of Revelation Will Appear in 2023

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by gaviria.christian, Jul 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Actually, there'll be 144K ISRAELIS. not just Jews.

No, the plagues have NOT yet started; the antichrist isn't in power yet, nor have the Jews yet built a new temple in Jerusalem.

2. George Antonios

George Antonios Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    If you're trying to confuse me with your sundry answers: you have succeeded.

3. George Antonios

George Antonios Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist

4. AustinC

AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    That's mainly because dispensationalism is false...

5. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Sorry. I propose to the forum that within the biblical study format of systematic theology, where one combines everything scriptures record concerning any given topic and studies the topic by examination of the scriptures compartmentally, Israel, has been developed theologically by various students of the Bible.

The dispensationalists such as Schofield, Schaffer and Ryrie have done an adequate job of Israel past, they’ve done a comprehensive job with Israel future but they have skipped Israel present. Now, Schaffer’s mentor was Schofield, Schaffer’s protege was Ryrie and Ryrie’s protege was a Jewish believer by the name of Dr Arnold Fruchtenbaum. Fruchtenbaum according to Dr Ryrie surpassed all three in his understanding of the scriptures. The doctrinal thesis by AF while at NYU became the published 1200 page book Israelology the Missing Link in Systematic Theology. After reading this book and others I no longer was stimulated by well intended and respected gentile teachers/elders whose eschatology overlooks the fact that since Paul’s day God had a believing Remnant among Israel up to this present day. Having a knowledge of Hebrew Christianity over the past 19 centuries leads me to see these two witnesses as two future Jewish believers who are alive during the tribulation who God will call into the office of the prophets.

I believe based upon my observations of Christendom in our generation that the ideas that God will bring back Enoch and Elijah to be these two witnesses is based on a lack of seeing the Remnant of Israel or the Israel of God during the church age. Furthermore, both men had the blessings of never seeing death. Was this just some kind of Jewish humor on God’s part to say to them, I saved you from having to taste death but I was just kidding I’m sending you back where you will be killed by the Antichrist.

No, the Bible should be seen as the development of the relationship between God and man as meted out thru the nation of Israel.

6. Pipiripi

Pipiripi Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    My friend it is symbolic languages. Think about this, if the two witnesses were representing Moses, Elijah, or Henok or any other person who are in heaven. Don't you know that this people cannot die anymore? The are now in their holy body, incorruptible body now. So they cannot die my friends.

7. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I’m not convinced that you are a truly saved individual. Could you provide your statement of faith please?

8. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Enoch didn't die, & neither did Elijah, far as we know.

9. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Brother, in fact they are not the two witnesses, they are not the two candlesticks that standing before the God of the earth, no, they are not. What matters is the Truth. God is the Truth, the only Truth that is literally fulfilled. The Word is God, understand? God-the Word-is Spirit.

Brother, there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit
    (who is not a Ghost as is written in English language, but a Person): and these three are One. If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater, understand?

#89 Oseas3, Aug 5, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
  10. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Oh brother, THE CARNAL ISRAEL, THAT IS THE DRY LAND, AND SPIRITUALLY SODOM AND EGYPT, IT WILL BE DISSOLVED FROM NOW ON. FURTHERMORE, BOTH THE OLD TESTAMENT AND NEW TESTAMENT WILL ALSO BE DISSOLVED-2Peter 3. After these events, the Kingdom of God will be established here. Revelation 11:v.15 and 18
    The fullness of the Gentiles has arrived, and the two Covenants that God designed and implanted on Earth, the Old and New Testaments, will both be DISSOLVED in the short term, and CARNAL Israel will also be DISSOLVED and will no longer be, forever, it will exist no more, never more.

Prophecies will be annihilated, tongues will cease, salvation for the peoples will no longer "rain" for ever. It's done. Through the MOUTH of my Lord JESUS, He declares blessed those who are at His right hand-
    Matt.24:v.34, and CURSED, FOREVER, ALL THOSE WHO ARE AT HIS LEFT HAND.Matt.24:v.41

11. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    What is thy name

12. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    What does "candlesticks" mean to you?

13. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Come out of him!

14. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    What is your source?

15. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Get thee hence!

16. Pipiripi

Pipiripi Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Yes, but if they wasn't taken to heaven today the also are in their tomb like all the other prophets and kings. Daniel is still in his grave waiting for Jesus to return. Moses is in heaven with an incorruptible body.
    The problem here is who is the Two Witnesses of Revelation. Is it symbolic or carnal?

17. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I believe they'll be LITERAL, same as the antichrist & his empire, & the plagues of the great trib.

18. Pipiripi

Pipiripi Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Okay, I have write a little who or what they are.

19. Pipiripi

Pipiripi Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian

20. Pipiripi

Pipiripi Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Okay, do you expect that a whore riding on a beast on earth, sleeping and drinking with the kings of the earth? Do you expect two man spewing fire out of their mouth, Moses and Elijah? This is what you are telling me. You don't believe that it is a symbolic language.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.