1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

UFO Disclosure

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by MJ33, Oct 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJ33

MJ33 New Member

What a lovely statement from ignorance or denial.

2. MJ33

MJ33 New Member

Here is the account of the beginning of the "Belgium Wave" as written by Major General Wilfried De Brouwer (ret.) of the Belgium Air Force.

After reading the above account, would you have come to the conclusion that it was the planet Venus? Cause that was the explanation given?!?!?Roflmao

3. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Is this the UFO sightings that went on for several months with thousands of witnesses yet only one photo? And didn't the photographer admit it was a hoax?

Edited to add : Is it too much to have the account include the date when it occurred?

#83 InTheLight, Oct 26, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
  4. MJ33

MJ33 New Member

Is this the UFO sighting that went on for several months with thousands of witnesses yet everyone seems to ignore and deny the evidence and instead prefer to pay attention to some guy making a fake picture?

Yes.

Yes, and?

November 29, 1989

How about you address the existing evidence instead of focusing on some dude and a picture, who by the way had this to say:

By the way, did you come up with the conclusion that the object in the account I provided was Venus?:)

#84 MJ33, Oct 26, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
  5. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What evidence are you referring to? There is no video, no photos.

What evidence are you referring to? There is no video, no photos.

How would I know? There is no video, no photos. Thousands of people claimed to have seen this over many months. No pictures?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

6. MJ33

MJ33 New Member

Here is General De Brouwer again:

Give that link in the quote a thorough read, there is plenty of evidence in there.

Then of course there is the 1976 Tehran UFO incident I posted about earlier in the thread.

There is also the COMETA report which contains cases with radar evidence and plant and soil samples.

-COMETA Report Part 1

-COMETA Report Part 2

7. MJ33

MJ33 New Member

I will ask again, is Venus a logical conclusion to the following?
    Stop trying to change the subject or avoid it, just answer the question.

Here is the account of the beginning of the "Belgium Wave" as written by Major General Wilfried De Brouwer (ret.) of the Belgium Air Force.

8. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    [​IMG]

9. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I would venture to say that, no, it was not Venus, for Venus is not triangular shaped with red lights.

So what was it?

10. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hey, thanks for posting this. Good for some laughs. I especially liked the explanation as to why cars are shut down around UFO's, the part about seeing Earth's past with a well placed mirror on a planet several light years away, and the part about humans colonizing the asteroid belt. In other words that was a really cool paper about science fiction.

11. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  12. MJ33

MJ33 New Member

With absolute certainty, I don't know. That's the point. This phenomenon needs to be taken seriously so we can investigate further and demand disclosure!

Having said that, I have a couple ideas. One is the extraterrestrial hypothesis and in this particular case there is some speculation that it could be black budget technology. Possibly the so-called TR-3B which supposedly uses tech from recovered ET craft.

Disclosure and awareness (for starters) is my primary focus as well as with many others in ufology. Disclosure is also something some people in power have pressed for in the past and even today! Consider John Podesta who was Bill Clinton's Chief of Staff, Counselor to Obama and is currently Chairman of Hillary Clinton's Presidential campaign. John Podesta spoke at a National Press Club event in 2002 calling for the disclosure of UFO files. You can hear him speak here:

Podesta also Tweeted in February of 2015:

Podesta's most recent Tweet to Lena Dunham after she interviewed Hillary:

Why would Podesta be encouraging interviewers to ask Clinton about aliens?

Well because of the Laurance Rockefeller UFO Initiative. In the 90's Laurance Rockefeller was pushing the Clinton administration for UFO disclosure. Hillary Clinton knows about UFO's, and here is the proof.

Here is another FOIA document that specifically refers to Hillary's knowledge of the UFO phenomenon and the Rockefeller Initiative.

-Paradigmresearchgroup.org/Rockefeller Initiative Docs

Check out all the documents relating to the Rockefeller Initiative here:

-Paradigmresearchgroup.org/Rockefeller Initiative

13. MJ33

MJ33 New Member

If you think science fiction is that far off, you may want to research what our mainstream science is currently doing, let alone what classified black budget projects are doing, and even more so what an advance civilization could be doing.

Also, do you seriously think that because you find something funny, that that somehow changes anything?

That's interesting.

14. MJ33

MJ33 New Member

So in other words because you can't address the information and evidence I have presented, you turn into a child and post nonsense?

15. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I certainly have addressed it. With memes.

16. MJ33

MJ33 New Member

Attaboy!! ThumbsupGood for you!

17. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  18. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Cheers. :)

19. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Because of my background in electrical engineering, my 10 years of work on the Strategic Defense Initiative in the 80's-90's (space based sensors), and on ongoing interest in science and astrophysics, I can tell you with certainty that two of the things I objected to in the Comesta articles were pure fantasy, and the third was science fiction.

Back in the 80's I can remember reading magazines extolling the fantastic things that scientists were working on with SDI and knowing most of it was embellishments.

As to what black budget projects an advanced civilization may be doing, well that does go to my point about science fiction and fantasy. My sources tell me there is a fantastic blue box resembling a British police call box that is bigger on the inside than the outside and can travel anywhere in space and time.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  20. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Who told you this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.