US new controlled study prove efficacy of chloroquine and Azithromycinin

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Scott Downey, May 29, 2020.

1. Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Video link:Yale paper finds strong evidence for efficacy of use of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin as COVID treatment

When used earlier than when given to patients at the brink of death. If you were going to prove it was not efficacious because of your politics, then you would pass regulations for it to be only used at that time, when not much can be done for anyone, after the body has been so damaged as it to be somewhat of a hopeless case, which is what had been done in some of these situations to 'prove' the combination was no good.
    Then for another punch to the gut of those who say it does work, say it causes heart rythym issues and death rates are higher for those taking these medicines, (even though for decades the CDC had previously stated it was safe for infants and children and nursing mothers to take this as a prophylactic against malaria and that was said for decades)

2. Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    And this renowned epidemiologist says these drugs should be made available immediately for treatment on an outpatient basis to massively reduce the need for hospitalization, mention is made it lowers by orders of magnitude the descent into severe covid illness.

DR Fauci has said these drugs are of no help, not useful and can kill you. That Fauci and Birx have been wrong about most everything, causing the extra deaths perhaps by right now tens of thousands, makes them not much better than serial killers and for really bad reasons political ones, say these things, so then a double curse is on their heads. If they were honest caring folk they would admit their error then correct it.

3. church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am only going from memory but I thought that Fauci was saying that there was no testing to show that the drugs worked and that they had not been approved by the FDA. I don't think that he would really know because he is not that kind of doctor. The use of the chloroquine was endorsed by the world's leading expert on infectious diseases--Dr. Didier Raoult of France, who saved many lives when France approved the drug before our own political FDA.

4. Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    quick search reveals this, Fauci warns against using this.
    NIH Panel Recommends Against Drug Combination Promoted By Trump For COVID-19

Then just days ago Fauci said it does not work.
    Fauci Warns About Hydroxychloroquine and In-Person Party Conventions

All Fauci's bluster was against international experience using these drugs positively, and he disregarded all that and said bad things about these drugs

So IMO the guy's advice is untrustworthy and should be ignored.

5. Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Drug is to be given when first aware have Covid, not when near death from it!

6. church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Fauci is all gloom and doom but then this virus is going to be with us for a long time. Nevertheless, I think that he should resign this summer because of long-winded comments that have led to public confusion. He is tied to eugenicist Bill Gates but then so is Dr. Brix. I don't think the federal government has done very well with the CDC and I am happy to see that Trump wants out of the communist-controlled WHO.

President Donald Trump on Friday announced at the White House that the United States would terminate its relationship with the World Health Organization.

The president said that Chinese officials failed to report details of the coronavirus properly to the World Health Organization (WHO) and pressured the organization to mislead the world about the its dangers.

Donald Trump: America Terminating Relationship with World Health Organization