1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VA's Sacrificial Lamb - Petzel???

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, May 16, 2014.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Obama administration continues to show its complete disregard for the American public by having Dr. Petzel step down. Sure he was second in command of the VA, BUT he was already scheduled to retire in a month or two ... so what does his sudden resignation really say? It says, "Let the [American vets and public] eat cake!" In all probabilities, Petzel was leaving prior to his retirement date, because like all government officials, he more than likely had weeks of compensatory time, vacation time and sick leave on the books, so instead of giving the guy a huge check for unused time in a month or two, Petzel departs to give the feeding frenzy of sharks want blood for the disgraceful manner in which veterans have been treated.

Once again, Obama has low regard for the intelligence of the American people, thinking this smoke and mirrors attempt to take heat off Eric Shinseki, and his office, already embroiled i scandals with the IRS, Benghazi and now the terror group in Nigeria that kidnapped the girls, and his wife and others in DC taking to Twitter to hash tag their way to the heart of the problem! :wavey:

Chances are, and I'll bet cookies to donuts, that Petzel will still get his lavish retirement gala, gifts and all. Not something a man supposedly forced to resign for the mishandling of the VA which led to premature deaths of valued veterans, deserves!

A man forced to resign, should not be heralded at a big gala retirement party; but I see that happening!

Shame on Obama for giving up one more DC lamb for sacrifice, and expecting the public to believe it is done in earnest! In fact, shame on the American public for believing it! :tear:

SEE:http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...rid7|htmlws-main-bb|dl1|sec1_lnk2&pLid=477543

2. thisnumbersdisconnected

It's all for show. Petzel was fired as a scapegoat, but the reality is, what you see going on in the VA today is exactly how all healthcare will be if this nincompoop's idiotic healthcare law is allowed to stand. They want to pretend outrage while they manipulate the entire healthcare system to look just like the VA.

3. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Can't AGREE ....

MORE! :thumbs:

4. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Okay, here is some more. Not only should General Shinseki be fired, the entire management team from General Shinseki down to the Regional Managers has to go.

I saw my VA doctor Thursday. I was told some appointments had been canceled and others had been changed. Here is why:

The Regional Manager was in the clinic to talk to the Clinic staff. They went through the litany of "what is wrong and how can we fix it" that such meetings usually include. After that discussion waned the Regional Manager asked, "Okay, what are we doing right?" It was the unanimous opinion of all the doctors and all the admin staff that the Podiatry clinic was the best run clinic, with more patients seen, more procedures completed effectively, and the fewest complaints of any of the clinics or medical teams.

So, what did the Regional Manager do? Regarding the "what is wrong and how do we fix it?" He did nothing.

Oh, but he did close the Podiatry clinic and fire both podiatrists and the entire admin staff. :BangHead:

The only fix is they ALL have to go! :(

5. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Me thinks ...

.... what you just shared is what those in Obamacare will be seeing soon at their local clinic. What if comes to medical care the government needs to stay miles from it!

Put the military in the ACA, for free, and let them have the same program the politicians say they opted for [Obamacare]!