1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured VICTORY'S CORNER.....

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by OfLivingWaters, Aug 14, 2019.

1. OfLivingWaters

OfLivingWaters Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    INDEED and that does not exclude this :
    Romans 12:9-11
    Love, Zeal, Hope, Hospitality
    9Love must be sincere. Detest what is evil; cling to what is good. 10Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Outdo yourselves in honoring one another. 11Do not let your zeal subside; keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord.…

Now why must we outdo ourselves in honoring one another?

Honor:
    1.: good name or public esteem : reputation- We are to honor our family IN CHRIST because , they are in Christ and possess Christ within. According to their instrumentality gifts are assigned . That is why true Christians venerate the saints publicly. I know the sign's that are with the TRUE believer's.
    b : a showing of usually merited respect : recognition pay honor to our founder- To do so is to pay honor to the founder (Christ) in them because they are LIKE Christ in their obedience.

2. : privilege had the honor of joining the captain for dinner - The saints have been privileged to join the feast of Love set by the Captain (Christ).

3. : a person of superior standing —now used especially as a title for a holder of high office- The saints have attained high standing and that designation is their reward and crown attained. They hold a high office in heaven and should be honored for their work on earth.

4. : one whose worth brings respect or fame : credit an honor to the profession - It is a credit to their name when their fame in Christ is acclaimed it is honor to Christ for their crown. They are given honor for their profession as co-workerss representing their employer as builders of the Architect's plans.

5. : : the center point of the upper half of an armorial escutcheon - They are centered in Christ by their
    armorial of truth which brings Christ to all and heralds in a new beginning for the souls they reach. A saint is an emblem of Christ's presents and they wear the armor of faith as an escutcheon in teaching His truth.

6:
    an evidence or symbol of distinction: such as-
    a : an exalted title or rank Like: Theotokos, Ark of the New Covenant, apostles of Christ and saints after the order established through them by Christ which each follows suit in . They are part of the Apostolic Succession. Obedience to that order is obedience to Christ who established the order through His apostles . The Mother of Christ is the mother to all born of Christ.
    b(1) : badge, decoration -They wear their faith on their heart as a badge of honor and are highly decorated= express the spiritual gifts which accompany TRUE believers.
    (2) : a ceremonial rite or observance - They preserve the ceremonial Rites set as standard by God alone. They observe with reverence all the Rites.
    : an award in a contest or field of competition(They obtain all spiritual gifts on earth and they attain their crown of authority in Christ upon completing their race and rule over nations).
    d archaic : a gesture of deference : bow- They bow respectfully always to TRUTH =are humble to one another in Christ.

(1) : an academic distinction conferred on a superior student: They are the superior inhabitants of the earth because they are a class of distinction as having the MIND OF CHRIST.

(2) : a course of study for superior students supplementing or replacing a regular course; They have bestowed upon them, the knowledge of the Kingdom of heaven which are Keys to superior exceptional living and are a replacement for the world's knowledge. They are an irregular course due to the Few and are on the straight and narrow, not the regular wide and straight..

7 : chastity, purity fought fiercely for her honor and her life— : They are chaste before the Lord in obedience to His Commands. They are fierce in their faith and go forth in boldness. Their purity is exemplary (serving as a desirable model; representing the best of its kind.)
    8a : a keen sense of ethical conduct : integrity a man of honor: They are keen on those matters of God , having good sense and are ethical in all their conduct judgements. Their morality denotes integrity , a reflection of Christ within- the Man of exceptional HONOR.
    b : one's word given as a guarantee of performance on my honor, I will be there: They are Christ's words, always present on earth throughout His-story (history) as a guarantee that He will be here with us to the end of time, which end heralds in ETERNITY through the new heaven and earth. The performance of the saints is based on Christ honoring His word, that He will be there , here always. To them the Holy Spirit is given.
    9 honors plural : social courtesies or civilities extended by a host asked her to do the honors; THE BRIDE extends social courtesies to those who seek her honor and apply her teachings. Her reach is the extension of the Lord of Host whom she gives honors.
    10a(1) : an ace, king, queen, jack, or ten especially of the trump suit in bridge. Christ is the Brides ace in the hole( this hole known as the world).
    He is her ONLY King , she is His ONLY Queen a light in the world . A Queen filled with jacks- Christian soldiers.SHE IS A PERFECT ten among all .She holds the key which trumps all knowledge and is a bridge between heaven and earth.
    (2) : the scoring value of honors held in bridge — She scores HIGH HONORS because she preserves the values of life which leads to honor for all who obey. She unites all souls to Christ . She builds bridges which help people traverse over waters which dilute and drown.Those things spewed out of the serpents mouth through the world and its non believers.
    b : the privileged- Those of her are called privileged because the are the Elect chosen of God.

2. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Unquenchable fire?

". . . every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. . . .he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire. . . ." -- Matthew 3:10-12.

". . . to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: . . . the fire is not quenched. . . ." -- Mark 9:43-44.

". . . to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: . . . the fire is not quenched. . . ." -- Mark 9:45-46.

". . . and with fire: Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and will gather the wheat into his garner; but the chaff he will burn with fire unquenchable." -- Luke 3:16-17.

3. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes fire speaks of destruction as well as cleansing and purification.

The choice is yours.

4. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    11:2 timothy 2 Gentle
    24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
    25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
    26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

You will NEVER have God's results unless you use God's methods.

5. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    One is the explicit Biblical teaching (Luke 3:16-17, ". . . and with fire: . . . but the chaff he will burn with fire unquenchable.") The other is not.

6. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    REPEAT The choice is yours.

7. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I choose the Biblical teaching.

8. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    CONTINUING:
    FIRST LETTER'S INTERPRETATION: Letter to the Church of Ephesus Permitted-to let go)

I thought this would be great discussion. I have heard many debates concerning this. So lets dive into this with the unfathomable splendor of the Holy Spirit.

First: I have been told the letters to the churches were for the present day churches in John's era, not true. It is clear in his opening statements he is addressing
    a future time.

Revelation 1:1-4
    Introduction and Salutation
    1 The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place; he made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, 2 who testified to the word of God and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, even to all that he saw.
    3 Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of the prophecy, and blessed are those who hear and who keep what is written in it; for the time is near.
    4 John to the seven churches that are in Asia:
    Grace to you and peace from him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven spirits who are before his throne,

"what must soon take place" is relative and in the perspective of God's time. But there is no doubt, it refers to future, not present..
    Now, he addresses the letters in coded language, all is not to be taken at surface value. This corresponds with Daniel-

Michael's Deliverance and the End Times Daniel 12:3-5

…3"Those who have insight will shine brightly like the brightness of the expanse of heaven, and those who lead the many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever. 4"But as for you, Daniel, conceal these words and seal up the book until the end of time; many will go back and forth, and knowledge will increase." 5Then I, Daniel, looked and behold, two others were standing, one on this bank of the river and the other on that bank of the river.…

John addresses the letter's to the churches that are in Asia= Sunrise. This refers to the Woman of Rev.12 (CLOTHED WITH THE SUN). These are the churches who are of the New Covenant.
    They are Christians and are given admonishment and esteem in the letters. The letters speak to the spiritual condition of believers and their state of mind. It is not to any particular Church per-say but rather, to various Christian conditions.
    Church- meaning: A group of Christians; church is a biblical word for “assembly.” The assembly of Christian believers all around the world are being addressed.

The Beginning of Knowledge Proverbs 1: 5-7

…5A wise man will hear and increase in learning, And a man of understanding will acquire wise counsel, 6To understand a proverb and a figure, The words of the wise and their riddles. 7The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge; Fools despise wisdom and instruction.…

CONTINUING WITH JOHN'S OPENING STATEMENTS:

Revelation 1:5-20
    5 and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth.
    To him who loves us and freed us from our sins by his blood, 6 and made us to be a kingdom, priests serving his God and Father, to him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.
    7 Look! He is coming with the clouds;
    every eye will see him,
    even those who pierced him;
    and on his account all the tribes of the earth will wail.
    So it is to be. Amen.
    8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.
    A Vision of Christ
    9 I, John, your brother who share with you in Jesus the persecution and the kingdom and the patient endurance, was on the island called Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus. 10 I was in the spirit on the Lord’s day, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet 11 saying, “Write in a book what you see and send it to the seven churches, to Ephesus, to Smyrna, to Pergamum, to Thyatira, to Sardis, to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea.”
    12 Then I turned to see whose voice it was that spoke to me, and on turning I saw seven golden lampstands, 13 and in the midst of the lampstands I saw one like the Son of Man, clothed with a long robe and with a golden sash across his chest. 14 His head and his hair were white as white wool, white as snow; his eyes were like a flame of fire, 15 his feet were like burnished bronze, refined as in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of many waters. 16 In his right hand he held seven stars, and from his mouth came a sharp, two-edged sword, and his face was like the sun shining with full force.
    17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. But he placed his right hand on me, saying, “Do not be afraid; I am the first and the last, 18 and the living one. I was dead, and see, I am alive forever and ever; and I have the keys of Death and of Hades. 19 Now write what you have seen, what is, and what is to take place after this. 20 As for the mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand, and the seven golden lampstands: the seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.

The Lampstands are the seven churches, and most importantly are Hebrew in origin not gentile, because Christ is.He is the foundation, they are an extension of Him like the Menorah's seven branches. Christ is addressing the 7 condition and states of
    being of the Elect who will become part of the end time BRIDE once purified.

Continued:

9. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    [​IMG]

. The seven angels are: 1 Michael meaning "who is like God?". , 2Gabriel"God is my strength",3 Raphael 'God Heals' 4 Uriel -Phanuel "face of God", 5 Saraqâêl Saraqael (communicants of God-"Prayer of God" ) or Selaphiel , 6.(Remiel) Rameel means 'mercy of God' and 7Barachiel meaning “lightning of God”.

The Message to Ephesus Rev.2:1-7
    2: “To the angel of the church in Ephesus write: These are the words of him who holds the seven stars in his right hand, who walks among the seven golden lampstands:
    2 “I know your works, your toil and your patient endurance. I know that you cannot tolerate evildoers; you have tested those who claim to be apostles but are not, and have found them to be false. 3 I also know that you are enduring patiently and bearing up for the sake of my name, and that you have not grown weary. 4 But I have this against you, that you have abandoned the love you had at first. 5 Remember then from what you have fallen; repent, and do the works you did at first. If not, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place, unless you repent. 6 Yet this is to your credit: you hate the works of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate. 7 Let anyone who has an ear listen to what the Spirit is saying to the churches. To everyone who conquers, I will give permission to eat from the tree of life that is in the paradise of God.

FIRST: CHRIST'S TITLE AS JUDGE: " HE WHO HOLDS THE STARS AND WALKS AMONG THE SEVEN GOLDEN LAMPSTANDS"
    Ephesus means (Permitted To Let Go).
    In the celestial bodies the 7 main stars of Orion's belt represent Christ's use of the angels in admonishing and esteeming. From this portion of the universe a cosmic Chastisement is coming. It is in essence the whipping and scourging out of the Temple of God all falsehoods. The trial begins with these heavenly judgements.Which is not just wars and rumors of wars and earthquakes in diverse places but full on delivery (DELIVERANCE).

The angels in the Holy Spirit bring the 7 gifts of the Holy Spirit to His churches they are: wisdom, understanding, counsel, fortitude, knowledge, piety, and fear of the Lord. All times and symbolism are present in God's time piece.
    The celestial bodies do not govern man, God does. They are just for giving signals concerning appointed times of His will.

The Fourth Day: Sun, Moon, Stars Genesis1:13-15

13There was evening and there was morning, a third day. 14Then God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years; 15and let them be for lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth"; and it was so.…

As I said they do not guide as lording over, like some practice, but as an alarm and signal to God's children.
    Job 38:31-32
    31"Can you bind the chains of the Pleiades, Or loose the cords of Orion? 32"Can you lead forth a constellation in its season, And guide the Bear with her satellites?…

Answer to the question in Job is NO! Can you loosen the reins of Orion?= Can you force the will of the True Shepherd? ( To the ancient Hebrews Orion' and his belt represents): "The Will of The true Shepherd". This as to when His action against earth will come! Nothing happens before its time.

"Can you bind Pleiades chain"s= Put false churches and beliefs in chains.
    The answer : Only at the appointed time as God wills. The True Shepherd will demand it! It is that time because the sign of Rev.12 has appeared in the celestial bodies. September between the 23rd-24th 2017, and concluded over Israel.

ESTEEM : Rev.1:22 “I know your works, your toil and your patient endurance. I know that you cannot tolerate evildoers; you have tested those who claim to be apostles but are not, and have found them to be false.

This has to do with, the false doctrine known as: (Apostolic Succession)-ap·os·tol·ic suc·ces·sion
    noun Not that it does not happen but the understanding of it is confused.
    noun: apostolic succession; plural noun: apostolic successions
    1. (in Christian thought) the uninterrupted transmission of spiritual authority from the Apostles through successive popes and bishops, taught by the Roman Catholic Church but denied by most Protestants, and means something different to the Orthodox- they believe it is only passed to the Bishop-this too is wrong.The only succession their is , is in time and throughout time the 12 are the only apostles . This is the succession- it began with them, is in them and ends with them. They are the only apostolic names in the foundation, they bring about through the succession of time followers.
      suc·ces·sion
      səkˈseSHən/
      noun
      noun: succession; plural noun: successions
      a number of people or things sharing a specified characteristic and following one after the other.

This does not mean, those whom they bring to faith to continue the legacy are Apostles. This simply means they continue in the Apostolic Order- meaning, stay within the teachings laid down by the Apostles their names are in the foundation. The followers are obedient to the Order!

The New Jerusalem Rev.21:13-15

…13There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south, and three on the west. 14The wall of the city had twelve foundations bearing the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. 15The angel who spoke with me had a golden measuring rod to measure the city and its gates and its walls.…

Rev.2:2

2I know your deeds, your labor, and your perseverance. I know that you cannot tolerate those who are evil, and you have tested and exposed as liars those who falsely claim to be apostles.

The issue is the play on words and their meanings, I know the true meaning of Apostolic Succession. It does not mean a succession of many apostles (as some sects of Protestantism teach), but many who uphold and share the specified characteristics in following, one after the other staying within the Order. An Order in the case of spiritual discipline,it is an established practice instituted by a particular belief system. This is the meaning of Apostolic Succession. I do not care what men not guided by the Holy Spirit say. The scriptures do not lie, and is the only wriitten authority because it is the WORD OF GOD.
      John1:1-4
      1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
      2 The same was in the beginning with God.
      3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
      4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
      And the Word is the sole authority written and Revelation . But all personal revelation must be supported by the written Word or else anything could be called revelation. The Bible is a set of rules in which to govern ones life? God is the author, and interpreter.
      How does man interpret the language of Heaven, by his own power or by the Holy Spirit? Who is the first authority above all by which men acquire authority to teach the Word passed down? The Word! In the Father, the Son (the WORD) and the Holy Spirit one authority, can you have one without the other to be guided? No!

#49 OfLivingWaters, Aug 17, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
  10. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I thank my heavenly Father for allowing me to be ahead of the curve. May I always be obedient to your will. ISRAEL!-May God Prevail!

CONTINUED:
    Apostle in translation has lost its meaning. In Hebrew “Apostle” is שולח (shole'ahh), meaning to (send). Unfortunately in our English translation it has gotten mixed up with disciple. Disciple in Hebrew is (limmud)
    and means (taught) or to( learn). An apostle is (sent ) ,God (sends) them to teach or make disciples . All who follow the Apostles are therefore perpetual students to the (TRUE DOCTRINAL fathers)=elders. Anything, anything a disciple teaches has to be found in the Elders teachings, since the 12 apostles are part of the 24 Elders......
    Rev.4:44
    Surrounding the throne were twenty-four other thrones, and on these thrones sat twenty-four elders clothed in white garments, with golden crowns on their heads

So it is most correct to say Apostle means-" teacher made by God to (SEND) the message of Christ to the world."
    The Great Commission Matthew 28:18-20

…18Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey all that I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”…

Since disciple means to be (taught) or to (learn) they are never apostles-(teachers from the foundation) but perpetual students of it....... if not, Christ would have said make Apostles of all nations. All disciples must follow what the apostles taught for they teach of Christ FIRST before anyone else. No one else is an Apostles except for the 12. Today there are some who believe they are apostles. They are liars! Those of the mind frame Ephesus never believe there are other Apostles. They know the foundation only has the twelve apostles names, and no one else can claim that authority.
    The New Jerusalem Rev.21:13-15

…13There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south, and three on the west. 14The wall of the city had twelve foundations bearing the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. 15The angel who spoke with me had a golden measuring rod to measure the city and its gates and its walls.…

No other names , just the Apostles therefore they are the only "Doctrinal Father's". And succession does not only include those of hierarchy but all those who love and believe in the teaching's of Christ through His Apostles. Hierarchy has No authority over the Word, and they too are only disciples.

ADMONISHMENT:
    Rev.2:4 4 But I have this against you, that you have abandoned the love you had at first. = The love you first had for Christ. First love is the best, it is clear that a discontentment has occurred. Not that this mind frame has gone to another faith but has become complacent. This church hasn't grown much!

Rev 2:5 5 Remember then from what you have fallen; repent, and do the works you did at first. If not, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place, unless you repent.

Meaning - finish what you started and show some zeal for preaching the gospel!

ESTEEM :6 Yet this is to your credit: you hate the works of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate. 7 Let anyone who has an ear listen to what the Spirit is saying to the churches. To everyone who conquers, I will give permission to eat from the tree of life that is in the paradise of God.

Nicolaitans: Were followers of Nicolus who was a heretic. This is a belief that Pastoral supremacy is over laity or the little ones. It believes that the Word is for only the hierarchy to wield and lord over. It believes it should govern the people. Ironically though- Nicolaitian means "Victory of the People" , not "OVER the people", as some scholars have claimed. The name Nicole derives from it and it means: "victory of the people". So ironically in action, a Nicolaitan believes this of himself (to be superior), but the very name has been reversed against this type to shame. Those who view the account in Revelation 2 as literal- treat the word "Nicolaitan" not as based upon an individual's name, but as a compound descriptive word and state of being of hierarchy .

Break down of the name: Nico- means "victory" in Greek, and laos means "people" or, more specifically, "the laity". Hence historical scholars have taken the word to mean "lay conquerors" or "conquerors of ...! Not so..... the letter to the Church of Ephesus is saying it will be the Victory of the Laity, which shall prevail! This because it is the will of " THE TRUE SHEPHERD"!

Ephesus: ( Permitted) - to let go of doctrines like : Papal Infallibility and the belief that only hierarchy- pastors , priest ex..... have answers. Jesus is your personal Shepherd! Those of the Ephesus state of being must take it upon themselves to study, and learn, and share in humility! Remember your first love and build upon that love with Him , Jesus Christ!
    REWARD: To eat of the Tree of Life!

ANGEL OVER THIS CHURCH: Gabriel=" God is my strength". He will give those of this mindset the strength to let go of their denominations "doctrinal fathers" The only doctrinal father's there are, are the Apostles. All others are disciples and those disciples must remain OBEDIENT to the ORDER or they are cut off BY THE ONE WHO HOLDS THE STARS IN HIS HAND AND WALKS AMIDST THE 7 Golden Lampstands.

#50 OfLivingWaters, Aug 17, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
  11. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    so do i.

12. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I appreciate your call to impartiality. Knowing that it is not because you 100% agree with me, I know it is still a fair judgement of which is simply very sensible in its approach. God Bless!

• Like Like x 1
  13. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    PAUSING THE LETTERS.Since in the first letter I point to Sept. 23 , 2017 I think the Wise Men of Bethlehem:
    means( fertile ground ) can appreciate this. If you are fertile ground you will receive the seeds I am casting about. Each has his or her own gifts and some people can recognize the signs of the heavens which are all part of the signs of the times.
    Matthew 16:2-4
    The Demand for a Sign
    …2But He replied, “When evening comes, you say, ‘The weather will be fair, for the sky is red,’ 3and in the morning, ‘Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.’ You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but not the signs of the times! 4A wicked and adulterous generation demands a sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah.” Then He left them and went away.…

It is Okay to recognize the signs, just Not okay to demand Christ show you one in order to believe. Melchizedek does not jump through hoops for anyone. Oh did I call Yeshua Melchizedek? You heard or read right:Wink. Now here's a God winks moment.
    Melchizedek is Yeshua.
    Jupiter - in Hebrew is Zedek. Zedek is short for
    Melchizedek Hebrews 7. The REV. 12 in the heavens unfolded September 23,2017 and
    is the sign prophesied that is the signal of the End Time's last Church. It can only be understood through prophecy.

Jupiter planet (Zedek) has entered the womb of the Virgin,The king planet represents Christ. His birth is being glorified in the heavens. We know, salvation comes by no other than Yeshua (Jesus). However, we must realize fully who

Yeshua is. HE IS THE WORD OF GOD. And before He is the Savior He is this. When the Father spoke, and
    when the Father speaks, it is the Word who performs. When there is dialogue between God and man - it is the
    Word that is heard.
    When in the old testament there is visitation from God to man it is the Word, as was experienced by Abraham.
    I propose Yeshua and Melchizedek are the same.

Before you gasp, let me explain.
    Yeshua and Melchizedek are one and the same, for, before Yeshua is the Christ He is the Word. In the begin-
    ning was the Word and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The Lord and High Priest has had
    special encounters with people at certain times. Obviously more than once with Abraham. He came to Abra-
    ham's camp and ate. He told him Sarah would have a child. He brought some friends with Him, angels

who accompany the Lord to Sodom and Gomorrah. They had a message for Lot and his family- to flee. And an
    even more terrible message to send the inhabitants of the cities of sodomites.

The Lord visited Adam and Eve in the Garden. (Remember: he who sees the Son, sees the Father for no one has
    seen the Father except the Son.) So all the ancients saw Yeshua before He was the Christ.

In Hebrews 6:19-20- you will notice that after Christ's resurrection, "He is High Priest after the order of
    Melchizedek. Moffat translation " That is equal status with Melchizedek. In the old testament Melchizedek, was
    Priest of the Most High, Christ is Priest of the Most High.
    In Genesis 14 Abraham is finished battling with neighboring cities and rescuing Lot and his family,
    Melchizedek minsters to him and brings out bread and wine. Melchizedek King of Salem, ( which was the name
    of ancient Jerusalem) was known as priest of the Most High. He blessed and said " Blessed be Abraham by God Most High,
    Maker of heaven and earth; and Blessed be the God Most High, who has delivered your enemies into your hands!

And Abraham gave Him a tenth of everything of his spoils of battle, a tithe, Genesis 14:18-20.
    Melchizedek the King of Salem, (Jerusalem) and Salem means "Peace" in Hebrew; that would make
    Melchizedek the "King of Peace", (Hebrews 7:2), the name Melchizedek means: "King of Righteousness"
    (Hebrews7:2).

He is also mentioned in the Psalms 110:4, Of Christ David states: " The Eternal hath sworn, and will not repent,
    Thou art a Priest forever after the order of Melchizedek. And this is quoted in Hebrews 5:6,10.

Before the days of Moses, Canaan was known among the Gentiles as "The Divine Land" the "Holy Land" the
    land of the place of worship! Why? Who was there? Hebrews7:1-2 makes things clear, " For this Melchizedek,

King of Salem, Priest of the Most High God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings and
    blessed him; to whom Abraham gave a tenth part of all; so Abraham gave a tenth he had to the King of Righ-
    teousness, King of Salem, which is King of Peace.

God names people what they are, than this man was" King Of Righteousness". Righteousness is obedience to
    God. Only God is good (Matthew19:17). Melchizedek has no earthly mother or father. Nor does the Word. The
    Word spoke all things into being. Melchizedek is Yeshua's example of what was to come and shows He is with Israel. He
    speaks to Israel that he has always been with them. St Paul is conveying this to the Hebrews then and now.

CONTINUED......

14. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The Hebrews understood then and will now. This is why it is called Hebrews. Today The new church Rachel
    understands this and shares it with Jacob (Israel) and shines light on the old (Leah).
    The Bride will become one. The fullness of Jew and Gentile is at hand.

Yeshua, the Ancient of ancients: Book Of Enoch, loves to surprise His Bride! SURPRISE! There is only one
    High Priest Melchizedek is Yeshua before he became the Christ. St Paul knew exactly what he was writing.
    Melchizedek had no end of life, nor does Yeshua, He gave His life freely, no one took it from Him. And only he has the
    power to take it up again! And he DID! IT IS COMPLETION! The Lord is amazing. This life and story, MIND
    BLOWING!
    Before I end, lets look once more at the qualities Melchizedek possess . Hebrews 7:1-3 "This Melchizedek was
    King of Salem and Priest of God Most High. He met Abraham returning from the defeat of the kings and
    blessed him and Abraham gave Him a tenth of everything. First His name means "King Of Righteousness"; then also
    "King Of Salem" meaning "King Of Peace". Without father or mother, without genealogy, without beginning of
    days or end of life, like the Son of God he remains a priest forever. This is no forerunner , this is the Lord. And it can be
    no angel, because an angel can not be called that. For they are fellow servants of the Lord, an angel is not a
    High priest. That would be angel worship.

The attributes of Melchizedek are those of the Most High Priest YESHUA. Key phrase: Christ is the Most High
    Priest of the order of Melchizedek, ( OF HIS OWN ORDER). For the Word spoke everything into being. ALL
    IS OF HIS OWN ORDER! This story playing out in the heavens is understood through scriptures and prophecy:
    Melchizedek entered the womb of the Virgin Miryam(Mary) of His own order. Christ was conceived by the
    HOLY SPIRIT- from no genealogy .He was conceived not like us, through mother and father.

God Bless!

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That makes Him Lord of Lords, King of Kings and high priest of priests - Mary was a Levite.

16. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    All were under the Levitical order. This is how in Mother Mary is the fulfillment of the Covenant promise to Abraham. I will explain the moon under her feet and the sun which clothed her, as Mother Mary is the visualization of the Rev.12 sign. Which denotes what took place in her for all.

To understand the completion of the Levitical order is to understand why John the Baptist said " He must increase and I must decrease"
    John was born into the Levitical order for his father was a Levitical priest. John's decrease is the fading away of the Levitical Priesthood. His death is the symbolism of the end of that order. Which makes way for the Order of Melchizedek.

17. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Levitical priesthood was fulfilled by Christ not ended as it is to be as long as the earth stands.

18. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Yes Christ is the fullness of all things . But His order is the order of Melchizedek because the Levitical priesthood would diminish. That is why Christ is the final sacrifice. No more demand for circumcision or animal sacrifice. That was all part of the Levitical priesthood. The Jews not circumcised in spirit are still for the Levitical order. The Levitical order was prophesied to end. And Paul reiterates that . Some prophesies have already taken place , not all things are continuing. But not one jot or letter will be lost. Christ is the fullness of the Levitical order John is the beginning of the decrease. And is actually the last priest of that order, BECAUSE Christ is the fulfillment. Hence, WHY JOHN had to decrease and Christ increase. That increase is in the order (His)order of Melchizedek.
    Hebrews 8"12-13
    The New Covenant
    …12For I will forgive their iniquities and will remember their sins no more.” 13By speaking of a new covenant, He has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and aging will soon disappear.

19. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    In Luke 3:16, John explains that Jesus will baptize [immerse] his hearers with two different baptisms, the Holy Spirit and fire. Where do you get purification for the baptism of fire?

20. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Levitical priesthood will be reinstated during the1000 year reign of Christ upon the earth (Revelation 20).
    They will make memorial sacrifices which may not require the shedding of blood unto death or even perhaps wine as a memorial of the koinnenia of out New Covenant communion. (Eze. Eze. 43:20, Eze. 43:26; Eze. 45:15, Eze. 45:17, Eze. 45:20, Isa. Isa. 56:7; Isa. 66:20-23; Jer. Jer. 33:18; Zec. Zec. 14:16-21; Mal. Mal. 3:3-4).