1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured VICTORY'S CORNER.....

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by OfLivingWaters, Aug 14, 2019.

1. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Each of us 37818 will pass through a baptism of fire sometimes called a trial by fire or a fiery trial to bring us to perfection.

1 Peter 1
    6 Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:
    7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

1 Peter 4
    12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
    13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
    14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

1 Corinthians 3
    13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
    14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
    15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

2. OfLivingWaters

OfLivingWaters Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You obviously misinterpret .
    I am not going to break all that down I will just put this:
    Hebrews 10:11-18
    11Day after day every priest stands to minister and to offer again and again the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. 12But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, He sat down at the right hand of God. 13Since that time, He waits for His enemies to be made a footstool for His feet, 14because by a single offering He has made perfect for all time those who are being sanctified.

15The Holy Spirit also testifies to us about this. First He says:

16“This is the covenant I will make with them

after those days, declares the Lord.

I will put My laws in their hearts

and inscribe them on their minds.”b

17Then He adds:

“Their sins and lawless acts

I will remember no more.”c

18And where these have been forgiven, an offering for sin is no longer needed.

3. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    read revelation 20.

4. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Ezekiel 43 is about the second temple. That was written after the destruction of the first temple and before the building of the second temple. Christ entered by the East gate during the Feast of the dedication. It was the celebration of Hanukkah which is the commemoration of Maccabees. Christ is Yaweh in the temple . Christ entered through the East gate -the Portico or Porch of Solomon. That is the Women's portion of the temple . And is where Christ reveals He is God. Christ ate unleavened bread which was customary for the celebration.
    Ezekiel: 44:2-4
    The East Gate Assigned to the Prince
    …2And the LORD said to me, “This gate is to remain shut. It shall not be opened, and no man shall enter through it, because the LORD, the God of Israel, has entered through it. Therefore it will remain shut. 3Only the prince himself may sit inside the gateway to eat in the presence of the LORD. He must enter by way of the portico of the gateway and go out the same way.” 4Then the man brought me to the front of the temple by way of the north gate. I looked and saw the glory of the LORD filling His temple, and I fell facedown.…

See the temple design and its dimensions will always be the same . For the Israelites were commanded to build according to what was revealed from heaven to them. The second temple that Herod built was of the same dimensions as the first. And the Temple of the heavenly Jerusalem , which is made by God's hands will come down from heaven it is the example plan that both the first and second temples were built.

The Second Temple was prophesied by Christ to be destroyed. Hence fulfilling , that no one shall enter by the east gate and eat bread in that temple.

Matthew 24:1-2
    Temple Destruction Foretold
    1As Jesus left the temple and was walking away, His disciples came up to Him to point out its buildings. 2“Do you see all these things?” He replied. “Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be toppled.”
    The Temple was destroyed in 70 AD. By the Romans to shut down the Jewish revolt, thus fulfilling Christ's words.

Prior to that , when Christ died there was a great earthquake and the temple veil was torn in two.
    The Death of Jesus
    …50When Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, He yielded up His spirit. 51At that moment the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth quaked and the rocks were split. 52The tombs broke open, and the bodies of many saints who had fallen asleep were raised.…

His spirit would have entered the temple by the East gate and left the same way. The gate would be closed, from that point on. Spiritually no one would be entering into the presents of God there anymore. The order of Melchizdek is established. The Levitical order DONE!

But those of the tribe of Levi will be reestablished as priest, however it will be under the Order of Melchizedek.
    HOW THE LEVITICAL PRIEST ARE CLEANSED:
    They must come to Christ . Christ cleanses all the Levitical priest, not set back up the practice of the Levitical order.
    Continued:

#64 OfLivingWaters, Aug 18, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
  5. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Isaiah 66:1- 24 Heaven Is My Throne

1This is what the LORD says:

“Heaven is My throne,

and earth is My footstool.

What kind of house will you build for Me?

Or where will My place of repose be?

2Has not My hand made all these things?

And so they came into being,”

declares the LORD.

“This is the one I will esteem:

he who is humble and contrite in spirit,

who trembles at My word.

3Whoever slaughters an ox is like one who slays a man;

whoever sacrifices a lamb is like one who breaks a dog’s neck;

whoever presents a grain offering is like one who offers pig’s blood;

whoever offers frankincense is like one who praises an idol.

Indeed, they have chosen their own ways

and delighted in their abominations.( See no more offering up of the blood of animals)

4So I will choose their punishment

and I will bring terror upon them,

because I called and no one answered,

I spoke and no one listened.

But they did what was evil in My sight

and chose that in which I did not delight.”

5You who tremble at His word,

hear the word of the LORD:

“Your brothers who hate and exclude you

because of My name have said,

‘Let the LORD be glorified

that we may see your joy!’

But they will be put to shame.”

6Hear the uproar from the city;

listen to the voice from the temple!

It is the voice of the LORD,

repaying His enemies what they deserve!

Rejoice with Jerusalem

7“Before she was in labor, she gave birth;

before she was in pain, she delivered a boy.

8Who has heard of such as this?

Who has seen such things?

Can a country be born in a day

or a nation be delivered in an instant?

Yet as soon as Zion was in labor,

she gave birth to her children.

9Shall I bring a baby to the point of birth and not deliver it?”

says the LORD.

“Or will I who deliver close the womb?”

says your God.

10Be glad for Jerusalem and rejoice over her,

all who love her.

Rejoice greatly with her,

all who mourn over her,

11so that you may nurse and be satisfied

at her comforting breasts;

you may drink deeply and delight yourselves

in her glorious abundance.

12For this is what the LORD says:

I will extend peace to her like a river,

and the wealth of nations like a flowing stream;

you will nurse and be carried on her arm,

and bounced upon her knees.

13As a mother comforts her son,

so I will comfort you,

and you will be consoled over Jerusalem.

14When you see, you will rejoice,

and you will flourish like grass;

then the hand of the LORD will be revealed to His servants,

but His wrath will be shown to His enemies.

God’s Final Judgments against the Wicked

15For behold, the LORD will come with fire—

His chariots are like a whirlwind—

to execute His anger with fury

and His rebuke with flames of fire.

16For by fire and by His sword,

the LORD will execute judgment on all flesh,

and many will be slain by the LORD.

17“Those who consecrate and purify themselves to enter the groves—to follow one in the center of those who eat the flesh of swine and vermin and rats—will perish together,” declares the LORD.

18“For I knowa their works and their thoughts; the time is comingb to gather all nations and tongues, and they will come and see My glory.

19I will establish a sign among them, and I will send survivors from among them to the nations—to Tarshish, Put, and the archers of Lud; to Tubal, Javan, and the islands far away who have not heard of My fame or seen My glory.

So they will proclaim My glory among the nations. 20And they will bring all your brothers from all the nations as a gift to the LORD on horses and chariots and wagons, on mules and camels, to My holy mountain Jerusalem,” says the LORD, “just as the Israelites bring an offering in a clean vessel to the house of the LORD.”

21“And I will select some of them as priests and Levites,” says the LORD

( Levite Comes from the name Levi which means "to be joined in Harmony" ) See after the 6th seal there is going to be a pause in the tribulation . This is the shortening of the days of it, that Christ spoke about. "I shorten those days for the sake of the Elect ." If those days were not shortened no one would survive". The sixth seal will leave many , many on earth dead. And the bird of the air will have to come down and feast on the bodies of the slain by God". The Elect will inhabit the desolate places . The sacrifice which shall be the only one celebrated is the celebration of the Body and Blood of Christ THE FINAL SACRIFICE for all. We all know it as the Supper of the Lord, the Thanksgiving (Eucharist). This was establish by Melchizedek when He MINISTERED to Abraham by bring him bread and wine.
    minister. ... When you minister to someone, you take care of them.

22“For just as the new heavens and the new earth,

which I will make, will endure before Me,”

declares the LORD,

“so your descendants and your name will endure.

23From one New Moon to another

and from one Sabbath to another,

all mankind will come to worship before Me,

says the LORD.

24As they go forth, they will see the corpses

of the men who have rebelled against Me;

for their worm will never die,

their fire will never be quenched,

and they will be a horror

to all mankind.”

The sixth seal is the FALL of Babylon and all the false assemblies. It is what will happen after the death and resurrection of the Two Witnesses. BIG THINGS ARE AT HAND, even at the DOOR!

The pause is the Wedding Feast of the Lamb The Hallelujah of Rev.19. It is the celebration of the fall of Babylon and the harlot and all false doctrines which try and pose as Christian. Allowing to Remain standing ONE Bride united IN HARMONY (Levi).

#65 OfLivingWaters, Aug 18, 2019
  6. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Revelation 19 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
    19 After these things, I heard what sounded like the roar of a huge crowd in heaven, shouting,

Halleluyah!
    The victory, the glory, the power of our God!
    2 For his judgments are true and just.
    He has judged the great whore
    who corrupted the earth with her whoring.
    He has taken vengeance on her
    who has the blood of his servants on her hands.”

3 And a second time they said,

Halleluyah!
    Her smoke goes up forever and ever!”

4 The twenty-four elders and the four living beings fell down and worshipped God, sitting on the throne, and said,

Amen!
    Halleluyah!”

5 A voice went out from the throne, saying,

“Praise our God, all you his servants,
    you who fear him, small and great!”

6 Then I heard what sounded like the roar of a huge crowd, like the sound of rushing waters, like loud peals of thunder, saying,

Halleluyah!
    Adonai, God of heaven’s armies,
    has begun his reign!

7 “Let us rejoice and be glad!
    Let us give him the glory!
    For the time has come for the
    wedding of the Lamb,
    and his Bride has prepared herself —
    8 fine linen, bright and clean
    has been given her to wear.”

(“Fine linen” means the righteous deeds of God’s people.)

9 The angel said to me, “Write: ‘How blessed are those who have been invited to the wedding feast of the Lamb!’” Then he added, “These are God’s very words.” 10 I fell at his feet to worship him; but he said, “Don’t do that! I’m only a fellow-servant with you and your brothers who have the testimony of Yeshua. Worship God! For the testimony of Yeshua is the Spirit of prophecy.”

11 Next I saw heaven opened, and there before me was a white horse. Sitting on it was the one called Faithful and True, and it is in righteousness that he passes judgment and goes to battle. 12 His eyes were like a fiery flame, and on his head were many royal crowns. And he had a name written which no one knew but himself. 13 He was wearing a robe that had been soaked in blood, and the name by which he is called is, “THE WORD OF GOD.” 14 The armies of heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and pure, were following him on white horses. 15 And out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down nations — “He will rule them with a staff of iron.” It is he who treads the winepress from which flows the wine of the furious rage of Adonai, God of heaven’s armies. 16 And on his robe and on his thigh he has a name written:

KING OF KINGS

AND

LORD OF LORDS.

17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out in a loud voice to ( all the birds )that fly about in mid-heaven, “Come, gather together for the great feast God is giving, 18 to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of generals, the flesh of important men, the flesh of horses and their riders and the flesh of all kinds of people, free and slave, small and great!” 19 I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to do battle with the rider of the horse and his army. 20 But the beast was taken captive, and with it the false prophet who, in its presence, had done the miracles which he had used to deceive those who had received the mark of the beast and those who had worshipped his image. The beast and the false prophet were both thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulfur. 21 The rest were killed with the sword that goes out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.

7. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian

The stick or branch will become ONE. Pray for Israel that her blessing coming and the anointed of God be protected all over the world.

We have no idea of what greatness is coming for the anointed. But first much sorrow. The trial is to begin soon. Those who go into the earth when the sixth is opened will have the Mark of the Beast. They will be a Nephilim offspring.

8. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    1 Corinthians 13
    11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
    12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
    13 And now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

9. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    CONCERNING WHAT PEOPLE ARE CALLING THE THIRD TEMPLE OR THE COMING OF IT, I FIND THIS VIDEO INTERESTING BECAUSE I DO NOT THINK THE THIRD TEMPLE WILL BE BUILT with human hands any way. I will explain the scriptures concerning any talk of the third temple. And I think this should be viewed with the idea of having ones mind changed. I thought I would put this here because discussion went to the temple. The idea that Ezekiel's temple is the third temple, is being pushed by Christ rejecting Jews and those who call themselves "Zionist "Christians .Scripture states something different.

#69 OfLivingWaters, Aug 18, 2019
  10. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    A number of issues with this. First, how are these "baptisms by fire" immersions in fire? Second, how is Christ identified as the cause of these "baptisms by fire?"
    Now some issues with this. 1 Corinthians 3:13, ". . . the fire shall try every man's work . . . ." It explicitly does not say the man, but the man's "work." Luke 3:16-17 explicily refers to the persons being immersed by Christ. We know for a fact the saved are immersed in the Holy Spirit on and since the day of Pentecost, and the lost will be immersed in fire at the Judgement (Revelation 20:15). It has long [some 50 years] been my understanding of the teaching of baptisms (Hebrews 6:2), being of water, the Holy Spirit, and the unquenchable fire (Luke 3:16-17).

11. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    What is a man if he is not his works?

12. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am bowing out of this "debate" 37818. It usually turns out badly when i engage for more than 2 or 3 posts.
    We are not on the same page in this matter.

I will leave you with this passage:
    Matthew 20:22 But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is part of the teaching of baptisms. The immersions having meaing of what Jesus finished on the cross. Isaiah 53. Psalms 22. Psalms 2:7. Acts 13:33. Romans 6:3-4. 1 Corinthians 15:3-4. Colossians 1:18.

14. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes in Jesus day and culture to have a "baptism" as Jesus uses the word in Matthew 20:22 spoke of as meaning to go through an ordeal. That is what my opinion is concerning the baptism of fire John the Baptist meant.

While I may not agree There are other views which i respect.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Building the argument for the true Location of Christ's crucifixion......
    This is open to opinions. It is more of a little historical debate not doctrinal teaching, but could become that. ......curious to hear views( Obviously doing this on the fly), not just laughs and or dislikes etc.....

37818 I see you rated the video funny. You are entitled to your own opinion. But that is like a hit and run. Please point out what you disagree with . It is in good healthy debate that we support our claims. Not that everyone will agree but the most convincing one should be kept as food for thought at least. The men in the video are proposing some very compelling evidence. Not for anything, but it does align more with scripture than what is currently believed by most.

For me. I think it is important because I love Christian History and Theology.
    Here this could be another one of those God winks moments[​IMG]:
    Mark 13:13-14
    The Abomination of Desolation
    13You will be hated by everyone because of My name, but the one who perseveres to the end will be saved. 14So when you see the abomination of desolation standing where it should not be (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

There have been many opinions concerning this . I have heard that it is the Dome of the Rock on what is believed to be the "temple mount" . I mean after all Islam is an abomination, so I get that perspective. And it is standing where it ought not to be standing (scripture), in the sense that, it was built under the belief that , that is where Solomon's temple and the second temple of Herod stood. So in essence it is where it ought not be . But greater than that, the Edom Jew too, believes it is where the Temple of Solomon and Herod stood, And they have stood at the foot of what they perceive as the "temple mount" and performed the animal sacrifice (NOW AN) abomination because Christ is the FINAL sacrifice. The practice of (animal sacrifice) is not the TRUE sacrifice of the TRUE children of God . That died with the Levitical order . It is NOW, and has been since Christ established His church, the order of Melchizedek . There is no more sacrificing of animals .

So yes these things are part of the Abomination of Desolation- both the Dome of the Rock and the sacrifice of the Edom Jew. Both stand where they ought not be. First : it is the wrong location( It is not where the Temple was) ,Second: and both the Mosque and the practice of sacrificing animals should not be in Jerusalem PERIOD! God is going to fix that.

So the Abomination of desolation is already there but the FULLNESS of it ,is yet to come. Those Christians who have already seen the sacrifices of the Edom Jew and understand Christ's words, have or at least should have fled to the mountainous regions. That is, if they are paying attention to the sign's.

The second part is when it is too late to go anywhere when the fullness of the Abomination of desolation stands in Jerusalem . It will stand on the the (mount of the Skull- Known as the "Temple"mount" and will simply claim everything, by proclaiming himself to be God .Mark 13:15 And let him that is on the housetop not go down into the house, neither enter therein, to take any thing out of his house:

His vast army (he has an army because he honors the god of FORCES) will set up shop on top of ( skull Mount -Golgotha) satan's mount, not God's mount . Mount Zion is God's Mount and it is in the city of David.

Do you know, it is disputed where the EXACT location of Christ's crucifixion was? Now you will understand why I call what is known as the "Temple Mount" Golgotha.

According to the New Testament, Golgotha was the name of the site where Jesus was crucified. Where is Golgotha located in Jerusalem? Where exactly is Golgotha? Is the Holy Sepulchre Church Authentic?” in the May/June 2016 issue of Biblical Archaeology Review, Marcel Serr and Dieter Vieweger discuss past and current investigations into the site thought to be where Jesus was crucified.

Where is Golgotha today? The exact location where Jesus was crucified is disputed. In the fourth century C.E., the Church of the Holy Sepulchre was built at the site believed to be near or at the place called "Golgotha "as identified by Roman emperor Constantine’s mother, Helena. However, scholars began to question this identification in the 19th century location, since the Church of the Holy Sepulchre is (inside the city walls) of the present-day Old City of Jerusalem-(Historically) it has been questioned.

My issue is not the church but more so where Golgotha is exactly.
    Golgotha would have to have been located outside the main portion of the city in accordance with Roman and Jewish customs of the time. Can not have dead bleeding bodies in the city portion of inhabitation.

[​IMG]

The Gospels, too, seem to suggest that Jesus was crucified outside of the city (Mark 15:20; Matthew 27:31ff; John 19:17ff). But we must also take into consideration that definitely He was crucified outside of the city that being the city of David and the outside of the center of what is known as old Jerusalem. So where is Golgotha located?

Now, if you believe as I believe what those in the video I posted are saying -that the temple of both Solomon and Herod was built in the city of David, then you will see where I am going with this.

Christ entered the second temple through the East Gate and must go out the same way according to Ezekiel . So , Golgotha has to be North of the Temple. And since ( TODAY) the PRESENT site mistakenly
    believed to be the original place of the temples is wrong, and is actually where a Roman Citadel was located , then that location of the Crucifixion would be in line with everything according to scripture.

Please breath and slowly follow along. I know change of perception to the proper perspective can be difficult. We all have been conditioned to various degrees to believe certain things as we have had them al-
    ways shown to us through tradition.Trust me, sometimes I feel like my brain is going to explode! But God is merciful with His guiding hand. And if you disagree with my view no big deal. This is all simply interesting- I mean realizing the correct location of the temple and everything. It is not a matter of salvation. Christ is simply the most interesting man ever! And He doesn't even have to drink Dos Equis. LOL!

Continued......

#75 OfLivingWaters, Aug 19, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
  16. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Now, my view must be considered because the history of the EXACT location of Christ's crucifixion is not an

exact surety in what we have available to us as documentation (Constantine's mother's opinion). There is no
    documentation really outside of the bible and that is not the means used by Constantine's mother. Therefore , it
    is a theory and any theory is open to another point of view. One that can dispute the theory.

Now, the place of Christ crucifixion is called skull hill (Golgotha). Since this was not a Jewish thing, to crucify
    people (until Christ that is) it is something set up by Rome. And would be at the highest point of Jerusalem as to
    be an example to dissidence. Golgotha is in Jerusalem just on the boarder/ edge of the old city.

The city of David
    is just outside of Jerusalem. Though it has always been a municipality of.

But what is (believed) to be "The temple mount" is Golgatha in my opinion . And its proximity is far enough
    from the center of things that the blood of the dead would not pollute the lower levels of the city . That would
    be filthy and it would not fulfill prophecy.

Mark 15:20-22

20 And when they had mocked him, they stripped him of the purple cloak and put his own clothes on him. And

they led him out to crucify him.
    The Crucifixion
    21 And they compelled a passerby, Simon of Cyrene, who was coming in from the country, the father of Alex-

ander and Rufus, to carry his cross. 22 And they brought him to the place called Golgotha (which means Place

of a Skull).
    Matthew 27:27-31
    27 Then the soldiers of the governor took Jesus into the common hall, and gathered unto him the whole band of

soldiers.

28 And they stripped him, and put on him a scarlet robe.

29 And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand: and

they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!

30 And they spit upon him, and took the reed, and smote him on the head.

31 And after that they had mocked him, they took the robe off from him, and put his own raiment on him, and

led him away to crucify him.

Matthew 27:27-31

27 Then the soldiers of the governor took Jesus into the common hall, and gathered unto him the whole band of

soldiers.

28 And they stripped him, and put on him a scarlet robe.

29 And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand: and

they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!

30 And they spit upon him, and took the reed, and smote him on the head.

31 And after that they had mocked him, they took the robe off from him, and put his own raiment on him, and

led him away to crucify him.

UNDERSTANDING THE LEVITICAL SCAPEGOAT: ( Did you notice how all my post tie into the first? God
    is good to me).

Levitical practice-

Leviticus 16:22

The priests led the sin-burdened goat out through “Solomon's Porch,”(EAST GATE) and put all the peoples sin
    upon it . This so, sin and its curses could be taken away from the city and the people of God

The Scapegoat

…21Then he is to lay both hands on the head of the live goat and confess over it all the iniquities and rebellious

acts of the Israelites in regard to all their sins. He is to put them on the goat’s head and send it away into the

wilderness by the hand of a man appointed for the task. 22The goat will carry on itself all their iniquities into a

solitary place, and the man will release it into the wilderness.

The wilderness in this case is into the custody of the gentiles.

See even after being accused by the Pharisees, Christ still would have entered and exited through the East Gate.

Not one jot, not one stroke of the pen will be lost until all be fulfilled. The grounds of the Roman Citadel is

where Christ was crucified what certain men believe to be the Temple Mount, it is NOT, it is the mount of the

Skull. The place where the abomination of desolation is BUILT , where blood sacrifice is and will continued to
    be performed and where the MAN OF SIN will declare himself God. It is where our Lord was crucified.

Next understanding the character of the man of sin and how he honors the god of forces (war)- FORCES .
    And how he will stand (IN) the temple of God declaring himself as God of that temple. This will lead to under-
    standing the true meaning of the Temple of God in Rev.

Blessings,

Danielle Niccole.

#76 OfLivingWaters, Aug 19, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
  17. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    DID YOU KNOW : The Hill of Evil Counsel (Now where the UN convenes in Jerusalem) and is located on the south-east of the Valley of Hinnom, it is where Caiaphas's house was. Today it is part of what has become called the "Mount Zion" region in Jerusalem. Men keep changing the location of Zion.

It is so called from a tradition that the house of the high priest Caiaphas, when the rulers of the Jews resolved to put Christ to death, stood here.

Many of the Jews therefore, who had come with Mary and had seen what Jesus did, believed in him. But some of them went to the Pharisees and told them what he had done. So the chief priests and the Pharisees called a meeting of the council, and said, “What are we to do? This man is performing many signs. If we let him go on like this, everyone will believe in him, and the Romans will come and destroy both our holy place and our nation.” But one of them, Caiaphas, who was high priest that year, said to them, “You know nothing at all! You do not understand that it is better for you to have one man die for the people than to have the whole nation destroyed.” He did not say this on his own, but being high priest that year he prophesied that Jesus was about to die for the nation, and not for the nation only, but to gather into one the dispersed children of God. So from that day on they planned to put him to death.

John 11:45–53 NRSV

The three different locations
    [​IMG]
    David's Tomb on Mount Zion
    The name Mount Zion referred successively to three locations, as Jerusalemites preserved the time-honoured name, but shifted the location they venerated as the focal point of biblical Jerusalem to the site considered most appropriate in their own time.

Lower Eastern Hill (City of David)
    At first, Mount Zion was the name given to the Jebusite fortified city on the lower part of ancient Jerusalem's Eastern Hill, also known as the City of David.[1]

According to the Book of Samuel, Mount Zion was the site of the Jebusite fortress called the "stronghold of Zion" that was conquered by King David, then renamed and partially rebuilt by him as the "City of David", where he erected his palace.[1]

Upper Eastern Hill (Temple Mount)
    Once the First Temple was erected at the top of the Eastern Hill, the name "Mount Zion" migrated there too.[1]

After the conquest of the Jebusite city, its built-up area expanded northward towards the uppermost part of the same, Eastern Hill. This highest part became the site of Solomon's Temple.

The identification of the pre-Israelite (Jebusite) and Israelite towns on the Eastern Hill is based on the existence of only one perennial water source in the area, the Gihon Spring, and on archaeological excavations revealing sections of the Bronze Age and Iron Age city walls and water systems.[1][10]

The "Mount Zion" mentioned in the later parts of the Book of Isaiah (Isaiah 60:14), in the Book of Psalms, and the First Book of Maccabees (c. 2nd century BCE) seems to refer to the top of the hill, generally known as the Temple Mount.[1]

Western Hill (today's Mount Zion)
    [​IMG]
    Natural topography of the old city of Jerusalem and its surroundings
    The last shift of the name Mount Zion was to the Western Hill, which is more dominant than the Eastern Hill and seemed to first-century CE Jerusalemites the worthier location for the by-then lost palace of King David. The Western Hill is what today is called Mount Zion.[1]

In the second half of the First Temple period, the city expanded westward and its defensive walls were extended to include the entire Western Hill behind them.[11] Nebuchadnezzar II destroyed the city almost completely around 586 BCE, severing the continuity of historical memory. A long period of rebuilding followed, ending with Jerusalem's second total destruction at the hands of the Romans in 70 CE. Josephus, the first-century CE historian who knew the city as it was before this second catastrophic event, identified Mount Zion as being the Western Hill, separated from the lower, Eastern Hill, by what he calls the "Tyropoeon Valley".[1] It must however be said that Josephus never used the name "Mount Zion" in any of his writings, but described the "Citadel" of King David as being situated on the higher and longer hill, thus pointing at the Western Hill as what the Bible calls Mount Zion.[12][13]

My point is everything has been changed from original locations to new locations. Other places are called mount Zion in Israel. Why is that? People can be so annoying. Leave things as they first were and much can be understood concerning actual location of things .
    Interesting stuff.

18. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes the 3rd/4th Earthly temple will be built in the City of David with war clouds on the Semitic horizon as we speak.
    The ability to produce a Red Heifer, erect the altar within the Holy Place, furnish the rest of the temple ready and waiting.
    At the first stone out in place - WAR between Jacob and Ismael.

Of course the Spiritual extension of the heavenly temple indwelling the persons worshiping God in Spirit and in truth.
    1 Corinthians 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

19. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Honestly what video where? The only video you posted on another thread by you I remember rating, as friendly. Please point me to the one you are referring to, thank you.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian